Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tomi Lauren is fed up with players who consider her to be a plate

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Some people never would finish high school
Need to deal with it and "its friends"
I finished with high school before it finished with me
The system is corrupted

They condition you from childhood to think the wrong way and pursue the wrong things

If your education is so important to you, try to not let these people to influence your state of mind, gotta stay sane

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
They like you to believe that the problem is you,
which is okay, because you keep questioning them

But, then they would call you trash
Do you see where it comes from

Calling someone in a particular way makes him this way, it is not helping, they conditioning you to feel trash at your core.. so no matter what you do, without all this - you are a trash

[BTW, trash is a word that describes materials that have no use for human needs. Before trash becomes trash it is useful, and then you just throw it away... see what I mean? A women who calls men trash sees men as material only]

I'm not quite sure that women today understand what a man is

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Because of the huge power women holds, you should use them for your needs
That would mean that some men are losers and some men are winners, just because one knows how to use women and the other not

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That would mean that some men are losers and some men are winners, just because one knows how to use women and the other not
Yet feeding ones value only by using women would not take him much far, because in the end true power is men power

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people never would finish high school
Need to deal with it and "its friends"
Watch Moesha episodes. Her best friend Hakeem is a friend zoned male. He finally gets a gf ( a fine one at that ) and the female friends group gets angry thinking she has alterior motives. At first Moesha doesn't want to lose her loyal friendzone ride to die soldier. But she realizes she's being selfish. Yes they get something out of it.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Watch Moesha episodes. Her best friend Hakeem is a friend zoned male. He finally gets a gf ( a fine one at that ) and the female friends group gets angry thinking she has alterior motives. At first Moesha doesn't want to lose her loyal friendzone ride to die soldier. But she realizes she's being selfish. Yes they get something out of it.
Their reaction makes sense to me
The only nuance would be that not always they would hold the power to tell themselves they were wrong

This is the part where the man needs to cut them off or else it would be a ping pong. Your path should be such meaningful that in the end those ppl who once saw you as weak will see you as stranger, and this is when they start to respect you

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Their reaction makes sense to me
The only nuance would be that not always they would hold the power to tell themselves they were wrong

This is the part where the man needs to cut them off or else it would be a ping pong. Your path should be such meaningful that in the end those ppl who once saw you as weak will see you as stranger, and this is when they start to respect you
Cause they no longer can control you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Slow her down?"

Sounds like she wants some beta dude who will let her do whatever and run roughshod over him but she wants to find that in an alpha...

Yeah good luck with that.
A doormat. A prop. A follower. A minor. A punk. A sub.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She is the poster child for what is wrong with American women these days.

What a self-absorbed, entitled, clueless Retread ho.

-Augustus-
And she's not even that good looking. Have you ever seen pics of her from a few years ago before she was as widely known and had a makeover (possible cosmetic work?) Was more like an HB5 lol.

If I saw her in person I wouldn't hit on her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a self-proclaimed conservative girl, she isn’t red pulled at all.
I think for females, pushing the feminine imperative will trump all. You heard her feminine imperative supporting shaming tactics of men who are "boys" because they don't care about a "successful ambitious" female, and would rather entertain a younger female whose not established yet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a self-proclaimed conservative girl, she isn’t red pulled at all.
I think for females, pushing the feminine imperative will trump all. You heard her feminine imperative supporting shaming tactics of men who are "boys" because they don't care about a "successful ambitious" female, and would rather entertain a younger female whose not established yet.
I have noticed something about the big time conservative female media personalities. Their lives resemble big time liberal careerist women across all occupations.

Big time conservative female media personalities is a small sample size. Tomi Lahren is a part of it. Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt is another example. She has multiple divorces to her name, is a single mom, and is known to be dedicated to her work. That sounds to me like the typical female lawyer or female business manager (executive or mid-level).

@DonJuanjr is correct that the feminine imperative is the top priority. The sisterhood of careerist women is the most important thing.

Tomi was only 27/28 when she made that rant so she wasn't all too concerned about younger females. Tomi did make a big name for herself as a talking head as far back as the first half of her 20s. She got noticed for having big opinions delivered confindently and being a good looking blonde.