Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDate and JSwipe probably get a fair amount of members. Jewish women are known for carousel riding and being never married/childless in their 30s.
I'm thinking there could be an Italidate site called Pest-O or something. Or a Golddigger one called Gweedo. Lolz

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's unique about this area is that there are attractive women anywhere you go in the Valley, not just the hotspots/affluent area/nightlife areas.
It would be fair to say that I spent my time seeking women in a rather confined area. Just 2 nightlife districts and a half-assed attempt at day pickup on a mountain path. I had no idea how to do non-bar approaches at that point in my life. I preferred hiking Piestewa to hiking Camelback but it would be possible to do pickups on both. Someone could spend 2 hours at the bottom of Piestewa or 2 hours at the bottom of the Echo Canyon trail of Camelback (in the parking lot) doing approaches. There's enough foot traffic in both spots to do approaches. That's not necessarily the only way to do path pickup but it would be valid.

How much pickup have you done in the West Valley? I can't imagine Glendale, Peoria, Tolleson, or Avondale would be great for that. I can't imagine trying to pick up in the Food City location outside by Desert Sky Mall in West Phoenix near Tolleson/Avondale.

I had a less than ideal experience because I competed in the most difficult mating venues in Phoenix. I would have done more daygame and gone to more areas if I had the knowledge level I got once I left the area.

a lot of the dudes are good looking (no homo) and jacked, they tend to have bland personalities, mediocre vibes and lack game.
You don't find the intellect you would on the West Coast or the colorful personalities you would on the East Coast or in the South.

The whole area is bland and boring for a major metro, imo that's why you find guys chasing 8's and 9's in Scottsdale when you have 6's and 7's and the occasional 8 all over the Valley. When you're boring and live in a boring place, status does take precedence.
A lot of guys in Metro Phoenix live to get jacked and try to get some vagina. If you try to compete on looks alone, that's a tough place to be. Some younger guys will compete on looks and money. Superficiality and pretention are big there. Lots of guys in their 20s (I was in my 20s when I was there) will get a sportier BMW model or Mustang/Camaro to supplement weightlifting. Some 20s guys might even chase 30 something fitter women (either with or without kids) if they are struggling with their own age. A lot of older guys (35+) will often try to compete on money alone (often the appearance of money because they are drowning in debt), either with women close to their own ages or the 20 somethings.

I do think the bland personalities was a thing when I was there even in the 30s/40s cohort. I wasn't up in North Scottsdale spots where 30s/40s people tended to go.

Intellect wouldn't play well in the Phoenix dating market, especially under ages 30 to 35. Aesthetics (fitness and money) play well in Phoenix. Phoenix isn't the only place where this is true. To some extent, this would be true in Dallas. I think Dallas is less bland and boring, but a lot of people claim Dallas is bland and boring, mainly because they are in boring suburban hellholes like Plano and Frisco.

I'm thinking there could be an Italidate site called Pest-O or something. Or a Golddigger one called Gweedo. Lolz
This made me laugh.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much to get caught up on guys, I haven't posted in a bit. So I turned 30 not that long ago and mainly spent time with my family. Did not do much in the way of game. Today was day 3 of nofap for me but due to a lack of sleep last night, I ended up breaking nofap today. I am learning that bad habits beget other bad habits. However, keeping my head straight. Do have a date from daygame scheduled for this coming Friday though.
Glad to see you’re still out there Daygaming man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you’re still out there Daygaming man.
That's a good point to make. A lot of men have been turning into swipe app zombies in the past decade. Fewer men are approaching in-person and the non-bar approach is one of the most difficult approaches to make.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/23/22

So glad that after an entire weekend last weekend spent not gaming at all, that I could finally get out there. The group I am a part of had a new member join who also moved from NYC not that long ago, we had connected early on in the week in terms of what he is looking for with game. I arrive at the bar at around 8 and then shortly after that he arrives, he is this tall Russian looking white guy (6'3) who has just finished Med School. We catch up a bit but immediately, I notice he opens this one blonde girl.

I didn't write down my approaches but we do a few.

Blonde two-set.

I open this blonde two-set and boy was my game a bit rusty after being out lol. These two are sorority girls at The U and they were surprisingly down to earth despite being kinda hot. However, my game was SUPER OFF due to all of the rust. I was asking too many questions and then come to find that their crew was right behind them. One guy literally asks one of the blondes to hold his drink for him while my wing is chatting her up.

TBH, I kind of admire the coolness that Miami dudes have lol. If I had done this back at my old school (Georgia), dudes would have immediately tried to confront us. These guys were very chill and didn't bother us at all, I respect that. Shows a special type of Alpha Male confidence that you don't normally see. I chat with one of the blondes about Chicago since I will be going there soon and she gives me the low down. It is going well but after a solid 10 or so minutes of talking, I insta close her since it seems like my wing is struggling. A few minutes later they head off. That set lasted a lot longer than I thought.

Two set latinas

I open these two Latinas with the "you all have such a Brazilian vibe about you" line. Come to find, one gets real offended and says she is Colombian. Friend was very receptive but the other Latina was super pissed. We kind of end the set there.

Three set

I open this 3-set with a really hot blonde and a cute brunette along with a cute redhead. Open them with the "you all are definitely not ending your night at this bar" line which goes over well. Wing chats up the really hot blonde who was actually from Boston and Italian. Wing tells her "yeah you have a Boston accent", she gets really offended at that. Does not go over well at all. However, she is also cool as heck about it and doesn't get angry at him. Meanwhile, I have a really cool vibe going with these two girls I am talking to who are from, you guess it @SW15, your city of Dallas.

One goes to UT and is visiting and the other goes to the U. We have a great fun vibe going for a bit but the brunette moves over to her crew right next to us. Meanwhile, they notice the blonde walk away from my wing and I wish the redhead well. They were cool girls but my wing really screwed it up when he told a girl she had a Boston accent, especially when she didn't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Random girl standing by herself.

One girl is on the phone and then gets off. Some other girl leaves a can of beer on the top of some restaurant food stand. Random girl then picks it up and throws it away for the guy. I open her with "you win the Ms Responsible badge for that", she laughs but then is on the phone again. Darn.

Girl in red dress.

I see a girl standing around in a red dress and compliment her, tell her "fine I'll take your photo". She laughs it off and then we get into some short banter. She says she is waiting for her friends who come in soon. Wing joins in as the girl in question is Ukrainian descent and my wing is actually Ukrainian. I take the two friends while wing talks to the girl. It goes somewhat alright except my wing kind of screws it up with the girl to some degree.

Two-set in a cute dress.

We see these two girls in nice dresses and I open up. Wing takes the tall blonde with the cute green dress and I take the brunette in the red one. This set had a ton of potential as the brunette I was talking to was visiting from Tampa. They did not know where to go and LIV didn't open till 12. I was seriously thinking of isolating and getting them to come to a bar nearby where I live. However, wing seriously screws it up with the blonde in the green dress because she wanted to leave. I get the Insta of the brunette but how much does that mean lol, she leaves Sunday. She never followed me back either.

Two-set with closed off brunette.

We open another two-set nearby us and then soon, realize that the brunette is really closed off. She is of Greek background but from Ohio while the blonde is open and bubbly. I try to handle the brunette all I could but she was super icy. Not common that I meet a brunette that is icy, usually it's the blonde but the brunette was of Greek background so @BillyPilgrim and his theory may come into play here. Set ends, wing was doing well with the blonde.

Wing on fire and the losers from our pickup group shows up.

Wing somehow, someway, goes on a hot streak. I see him have two sets which each lasted for over 20 minutes and both ended in number closes. Dude is definitely on a roll and I respect that. As it gets closer to midnight, I notice that the dudes from the pickup group I am a part of show up. Most of these dudes are weirdos, leeches, and a waste of time to be around. One guy who tries to act like a group leader acts smug and is out by himself. The other two guys, well, more on that in the next set.

****/bondage girl.

Wing is on a roll and approaches a two-set, one girl is insanely tall (like 6'3). Wing talks to her and I take the friend who is from Boston. Come to find, they are not even friends but the girl I was talking to was bi and trying to game the really tall girl. We are having a fun conversation and this girl is into stuff like **** which my wing seems to know a lot about. Wing is talking to her more than I am.

Then, I notice that two guys from our pickup group are walking near us and standing right next to us. I found it weird but whatever. We keep talking to the girl and it went for a good bit but she was with her friends who she had to see. Insta close and that was about it for the most part. Didn't make much more of that. Around this time, the quality at the bar also dies down as it is mostly dudes and hardly as many approachable girls.

Walk by and see the two guys from our pickup group talking to landwhales.

I avoided talking to these dudes since they have left me out to dry many times and hardly put in much quality work, often choosing to stand around and gossip about the group while I am the only one doing approaches.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takeaways.

Guys, I am so sorry I have not kept up with the conversations lately so I will try to do the best I can. I am still in Miami, wouldn't wanna be anywhere else as tough as this whole thing is.

1. My Wing needs work for sure, the dude was asking some weird questions but IMO, well worth keeping around because at least he approaches. The guy was approaching quality women and being a 6'2 white guy, he was hitting it out of the ballpark with some of the hot blondes he approached outside of the Boston girl who he said had a Boston accent.

2. @SW15 said it best, Happy Hour game is key and I am becoming a fan of it. IMO, if you can end nightgame by midnight then that is ideal for a healthy life. At least at the massive bar I go to, quality dies down fast after midnight itself. That's when the pickup guys, weirdo club promoters, and all of these other parasites flood in. Women get creeped out and the quality dies down as a result.

3. Most of these club promoters and pickup dudes have darned low standards man. I am not even sure as to why that is but I have seen so many of them hit on and escalate with land whales while being afraid of talking to hot girls. Like I do not get it at all, to protect your ego? That's so insane.

4. @BillyPilgrim going back to our convo on Italians, I found the blonde Italian chick from Boston to be super cool. Not sure what it is but I have always notice that Italian women who look very white are often cool as heck. On top of that, Italian women from Boston and East Coast cities that are not NYC are usually some of the most chill women out there. However, NY and NJ Italian women are the personification of trash.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the typical persona of women who attend The U (University of Miami)? I would call University of Miami one of the schools that's a part of my "Hot Girl U" description. Florida and Florida State are also a part of that.

Girl in red dress.
Two-set in a cute dress.
It's nice to hear about women actually wearing dresses. Dresses emphasize femininity. I think Miami is better on women actually being feminine than a lot of cities. Dallas is so-so on this, but even at so-so, Dallas women are better at being feminine than a lot of places. Also, my opinion on this is a little skewed by doing approaches in scenarios where dress wearing wouldn't even be common for females that like dresses, such as parks and paths.

2. @SW15 said it best, Happy Hour game is key and I am becoming a fan of it. IMO, if you can end nightgame by midnight then that is ideal for a healthy life. At least at the massive bar I go to, quality dies down fast after midnight itself. That's when the pickup guys, weirdo club promoters, and all of these other parasites flood in. Women get creeped out and the quality dies down as a result.
You said you arrived at the bar around 8 PM, which I wouldn't call Happy Hour but it's still on the earlier side of the night. I consider 5-8 PM Happy Hour approaching, more so on a weeknight than a Friday night. In general, Friday and Saturday nights at bars are the biggest shiit shows out there. Every beta male goes out on Friday and Saturdays and these beta males stink up joints with bad game, putting women in bad moods from fielding not so good approaches from men they really don't desire to talk to.

I agree with you that things are worse the later that you go into the night.

One of my male friends was extremely successful in late night pickup though, and I'll describe what he did below. He's even now married to a woman he met via late night pickup, though her personality quality is questionable. Keep in mind that he is a 6'4" White male who was an NCAA athlete in a country club sport and has had solid white collar employment. He would get semi-intoxicated his apartment, roll to the bars and arrive around 11:30 PM-12 PM. From that point, he would spam approach everything with a rather weak pickup line, and then roll out around 1:30 AM-2 AM (2 AM is Dallas closing time) with whatever woman was most into him that night. He was only able to get away with this due to being 6'4" and having a look that bougie, cookie cutter White woman find dreamy. He went to the bars in Dallas where bougie, cookie cutter White women tended to congregate.

My look and persona isn't well suited for boring, cookie cutter women. I've had to be more creative than he had to be. That's why going earlier to bars was one method that I used to combat that. It took me years to learn that Happy Hours and earlier tend to be better. Moving more of my approaching to non-bar methods was also another thing I did based on what I thought would play best.

4. @BillyPilgrim going back to our convo on Italians, I found the blonde Italian chick from Boston to be super cool. Not sure what it is but I have always notice that Italian women who look very white are often cool as heck. On top of that, Italian women from Boston and East Coast cities that are not NYC are usually some of the most chill women out there. However, NY and NJ Italian women are the personification of trash.
More of the Italian-American women are concentrated in New York-New Jersey area. There are some in Boston-Philadelphia-Chicago though. Neither Dallas nor Phoenix are known for their Italian-American populations.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

So from my experience in talking to them, The U attracts a ton of out of state women usually from the northeast. You are not likely to run into a lot of Florida girls that go to the U although for all I know, the statistics might prove me wrong. It is a private university and you also get a ton of international students, especially Euro girls.

Funny thing is that the two blondes I was speaking to said they choose to go to tailgates at FSU despite going to the U because those tailgates are more real. The U is a private university and what is odd is that even though it is in Coral Gables, there is absolutely nothing to do in that area so everyone either goes to downtown Miami, South Beach, or Brickell for the party.

Now in terms of rolling out.

Yeah basically that is what I notice. Come midnight, it is a sausagefest at the bar I go to. However, around 8 PM to 11 PM, it is golden hour because a lot of women are there compared to men, they are more relaxed since their nights are starting, and they have not been spam approached by 10+ PUAs/Club Promoters and those types of guys.

What you are describing is what most men do for nightgame. Strong pre-game at their place, roll out to bars at around 11 or midnight, and then some will spam approach. In the pickup group I am a part of, most dudes do this and you never see them pull. If they do pull, the girl looks like crap.

I try to be out by midnight at latest since by then, the quality has died down and the pickup spammers have taken over.

My fear is that it is only a matter of time because those leeches start going out early because one dude decides to let the cat out of the bag and pretty soon, you will be dealing with them at 8 PM as well. At that point, I think less girls decide to go out.

It is almost like what Roosh wrote years ago on Poosy Paradise. Go there, keep your mouth shut, and enjoy it because eventually some loser is going to let the cat out the bag and others will flood in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are describing is what most men do for nightgame. Strong pre-game at their place, roll out to bars at around 11 or midnight, and then some will spam approach. In the pickup group I am a part of, most dudes do this and you never see them pull. If they do pull, the girl looks like crap.
That formula didn't work best for me and it doesn't seem like it has been the best formula for you. I learned the hard way in Old Town Scottsdale in my 20s and then made the necessary changes in Dallas. Roosh's "Day Bang" came out soon after I arrived in Dallas and I transformed my game into being a mostly non-bar approacher. I've had normies (male and female, some even married) hear about my non-bar approaching and they are amazed that I have the guts to do that.

Yeah basically that is what I notice. Come midnight, it is a sausagefest at the bar I go to. However, around 8 PM to 11 PM, it is golden hour because a lot of women are there compared to men, they are more relaxed since their nights are starting, and they have not been spam approached by 10+ PUAs/Club Promoters and those types of guys.

I try to be out by midnight at latest since by then, the quality has died down and the pickup spammers have taken over.
Good idea!

So from my experience in talking to them, The U attracts a ton of out of state women usually from the northeast. You are not likely to run into a lot of Florida girls that go to the U although for all I know, the statistics might prove me wrong. It is a private university and you also get a ton of international students, especially Euro girls.

Funny thing is that the two blondes I was speaking to said they choose to go to tailgates at FSU despite going to the U because those tailgates are more real. The U is a private university and what is odd is that even though it is in Coral Gables, there is absolutely nothing to do in that area so everyone either goes to downtown Miami, South Beach, or Brickell for the party.
"Hot Girl U" doesn't automatically mean party school. U of Miami has a reputation because of being in Miami, a big party city with a strong brand.

Tailgating is bullshiit as is going to college football games. College basketball is bullshiit too.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/24/22

Went out to daygame with my wing from last night who was a bit late today. Was wandering around cluelessly myself until I see a set.

Hot blonde with a dog.

It was a weird vibe for sure because this hot blonde was walking her dog and I mean she had an a$$ for days too. I try to go up to her but some dude is wandering around just staring at her. I don't even bother to see if he is with her and when I get enough space, I open. My go to for girls with dogs is "is he friendly?". Opened her with that and she was receptive. Told her she looks fashionable and has a very California vibe to her. She says she is from CT but moved to Miami 4 years ago. We have a playful back and forth but I am definitely a bit sloppy with it. Could have kept the convo going longer (more on that later) but tried to close her for a date, said she had a boyfriend. Darn.

Meet up with wing.

So wing and I meet up and I could have definitely done more approaches. Anyways, Wing is basically ON FIRE. I mean last night he was a bit sloppy but with daygame, literally all of his sets are going for 5 minutes plus. In the end he says the girl either has a boyfriend or whatever but this is way better than what I have seen from the group. The guy somehow manages to take his sets and prolong them to five minutes plus.

Two-set.

I approach a two-set as I am out with my wing and I take the brunette in a ponytail, he takes the Latina. By now, my wing has done 6 approaches already. Dude is on fire as of right now and I have a decent convo going with the brunette. They are walking to their hotel and we chat with them. Brunette is from Seattle but visiting Miami. About ten minutes in, I get the Insta but it won't go anywhere.

Not many approaches from me today outside of that. My wing was very active so more power to him. I need to warm up a bit before I go out for daygame sessions.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I have had success with nightgame before in NYC but then again, that was NYC. The nightgame in Miami sucks, no other way to say it but the nightlife here sucks.

Speaking of sucking, man I have been in a slump as of late boys. I was hitting my stride earlier in the year and all that but then I took a big break from game. Daygame got me a couple good results in early summer but since August on, I have been doing horrendously. I will try to keep my head up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hot blonde was walking her dog and I mean she had an a$$ for days
I am a fan of ass for days. There is that acronym PAWG. Phat Ass White Girl. Most White women are not known for their butts.

tried to close her for a date, said she had a boyfriend.
Did you push back on that? Always push back when you get the boyfriend line. I've not gotten it much in recent years.

Opened her with that and she was receptive. Told her she looks fashionable and has a very California vibe to her. She says she is from CT but moved to Miami 4 years ago.
Solid opener. I like how the conversation went and that she was receptive.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I would love to hear of your objection handling there but when they say that, I usually think I did a poor job in gaming them.

I just really need to get it together, could have done so much more with that set. New wing is showing me to prolong sets better.

Reaction score
Maybe @Jesse Pinkman shouldn't sleep on Houston, Tx. I got convinced out to bar hop by the girl I'm talking to and her friends and there were so many females just dancing by themselves. In my group, we had a single white woman, and no guys approached her lol. I was thinking it would be nice to be a single guy right now, but I quickly remembered the BS of hitting on women in bar/club venues and woke up lol.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread made for some painful reading. @ OP, I don't see how it does any good to your mental well-being or to your masculine frame to keep going cup in hand to chicks and keep getting rejected. To make an analogy to your job search, would you enter your local McDonald's because it's a shinny building with a nice logo on top and ask for work? I assume no because that would scream you've no social awareness and no qualifications. That same message you're sending to the girls you're cold approaching.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up, man. It used to be easy.. "HEY!...you wanna smoke some weed?" was the only line you ever needed.
Maybe @Jesse Pinkman shouldn't sleep on Houston, Tx. I got convinced out to bar hop by the girl I'm talking to and her friends and there were so many females just dancing by themselves. In my group, we had a single white woman, and no guys approached her lol. I was thinking it would be nice to be a single guy right now, but I quickly remembered the BS of hitting on women in bar/club venues and woke up lol.
Yeah, I have been thinking that the one thing that has made it harder for me than usual is the fact that I am in Miami. Could I do better in any other major city out there? I am thinking I most likely could be the women in Miami are so hot that it is almost worth it to conquer this city though it will take time since I am a daygame newbie. I'll actually be heading to Chicago soon and will be there for a week so great time to AB test.

Funny you mention Houston since one of my lays this year was from there. She was a hot brunette milf and I had the time of my life with her. IMO, Houston has some of the most chill and fun women in TX. I might strongly consider visiting before the year is up and once I get my job locked down, definitely down to meet up with you @Jake_Gyllenhaal69.

Yeah this stuff is as tough as nails bro. I mean it takes a lot of effort and you have to constantly re-evaluate where you are going wrong and keep fixing critical mistakes you are making. However, when the successes do come, they are truly uplifting like none other. There is something to pulling from daygame and nightgame that dating apps and social circles cannot rival.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I am about to go out for some daygame today as well. However, I wanted to celebrate a small victory. I am currently on Day 4 of NoFap and I am sure my friend @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 can relate to the struggles of getting past Day 3. I want to see if I can make it through all of September without nutting as I will also be traveling.

Will let all of you know how the daygame session went.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to hear of your objection handling there but when they say that, I usually think I did a poor job in gaming them.

I just really need to get it together, could have done so much more with that set. New wing is showing me to prolong sets better.
There are times where it has nothing to do with you. Approaching strangers, especially at non-bar venues, is a total unknown. At bars, there's a decent chance the woman is looking for a new penis because there's not a lot of a point to going to bars when in a romantic relationship. Being on a swipe app is a quasi signal of a market presence though a lot of women are doing the apps for validation rather than dating.

As a result of approaching strangers based upon looks, it is an inevitability that you'll approach a woman in a relationship who wants to stay in that relationship. That has nothing to do with you. However, every man needs to push back on the "IHAB" line and rattle her psyche a little bit. I recommend using a boyfriend destroyer line to try to get her to think about the opportunity she'll miss with you. Many women in relationships are in mediocre relationships, so you pushing back on that shows some confidence and that can be attract to a woman who might be getting tired of her mediocre relationship with a beta male.

I wouldn't recommend doing this on married women. I don't approach married women. If I see a ring, I do not bother to approach. Some guys might be able to approach married women and determine that they are unhappily married and get sex from her, but that's a difficult effort.

Accurate