Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do when everyone else is just ****ing wrong and I want to do my job?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
The policy where I work is that the windows get cleaned every 6 months.

The thing is that's complete garbage and whoever made that policy needs their mouth filled with shot.

If you don't clean those windows every single day, they will look like ****. Thing is I'm the only person who sees this. My supervisor is always telling me the windows look fine when he catches me cleaning them.. the people who's offices I work in tell me their windows are fine when I go to clean them, and when I don't listen to them (straight up told one guy that his window needs to be cleaned at least 3-4 times a day because his in particular is "never fine") they make a stink about it to my superiors.

How do these stupid mother****ers look at windows that are streaked and stained up the ass and say they look fine?

This is why it's hard for me to try at work. Whenever I do, I end up in conflict with more experienced workers who somehow have the cognition of ****ing CHILDREN.

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do these stupid mother****ers look at windows that are streaked and stained up the ass and say they look fine?
Perhaps they spend their time at work being focused on their work, deadlines, and the quality they produce. Employees of that calibre don’t usually spend much time looking out the windows.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps they spend their time at work being focused on their work, deadlines, and the quality they produce. Employees of that calibre don’t usually spend much time looking out the windows.
I'm a cleaner.
But no you're right, checking windows is definitely a waste of time better spent at the vending machines.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they're not on methamphetamine?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Veréngárda
Another venting thread where your questions are rhetorical and you listen to no one. You need to get it through your thick skull that being pissy will get you no where. Learn to navigate your circles with more grace and doors will fly open for you.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that's complete garbage and whoever made that policy needs their mouth filled with shot.
No one works harder than your boss. Your boss makes your policies and if you don't follow them, he is going to fire you. You will go cleaning toilets somewhere else with a stain on your record.

M

member160761

The policy where I work is that the windows get cleaned every 6 months.

If you don't clean those windows every single day, they will look like ****. Thing is I'm the only person who sees this. My supervisor is always telling me the windows look fine when he catches me cleaning them.. the people who's offices I work in tell me their windows are fine when I go to clean them, and when I don't listen to them (straight up told one guy that his window needs to be cleaned at least 3-4 times a day because his in particular is "never fine") they make a stink about it to my superiors.

This is why it's hard for me to try at work. Whenever I do, I end up in conflict with more experienced workers who somehow have the cognition of ****ing CHILDREN.
My friend, there are more important matters at work even if you have to do jack**** during downtime. Read a book in between. I will not do the extra work when a contractor takes care of it. Yet, I understand where you are coming from but you have to let it go.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it's similar to you walking into your next door neighbours house and cleaning their windows. It's not your house, get f'xk out. Or going into the house of parliament or white House and cleaning their windows.

Rules are in place. You've voiced your opinion. Powers that be have decided to keep the 6 month rule. If you don't like it leave the job.

Do you have OCD?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to give op an aneurysm. I once had a shop and asked that no one clean the windows. It was hard to see in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But no you're right, checking windows is definitely a waste of time better spent at the vending machines.
Yes, but how clear is the glass in the vending machines?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Op: dude stop being so self indulgent- no one there gives a flying f*k

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While many would probably agree that if they saw those same windows, they'd be probably consider them dirty as well. However, you giving this much of a f*ck is doing nothing for you. Is it stopping you from doing your job in any way? If not, and it's just one of those "I want to be right" kind of things, then you might want to try starting your own business where you can clean your own windows every 10 minutes if you'd like.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you deal with customers on a daily basis that are going to see them?

If not and it's just for you and the other people who work there...honestly who cares?

You are sounding a little OCD bro.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What use of a company’s limited resources will best serve & grow that company’s success and profitability?

Perpetual streak free windows or hmmm maybe something else?

Each cleaning costs time, energy, & money, that could be invested into something else. Just because you personally prefer windows to always be clean, doesn’t make doing it so frequently a worthwhile investment, for someone else’s resources.

A zillion ways to grow a company’s success and profitability >>>> obsessively clean windows

*Cost Benefit Ratio
*Return on Investment

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What use of a company’s limited resources will best serve & grow that company’s success and profitability?

Perpetual streak free windows or hmmm maybe something else?

Each cleaning costs time, energy, & money, that could be invested into something else. Just because you personally prefer windows to always be clean, doesn’t make doing it so frequently a worthwhile investment, for someone else’s resources.

A zillion ways to grow a company’s success and profitability >>>> obsessively clean windows

*Cost Benefit Ratio
*Return on Investment
UNLESS...that business is being self-employed cleaning windshields at stoplights. But even then, you have to smile at people.