Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked my boss out

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a more serious note, why on earth would you ask your boss out?
I would like to know the answer to that as well. I've never had any interest in asking any of my female bosses on dates, even if they were available.

You are not a teenager hitting on a shift manager at a sh!tty part-time service industry job.
I could see the appeal of an 18-19 year old man hitting on a 26-29 year old manager at some shiity part-time service industry job. Female managers at fast food restaurants typically aren't attractive, but a female retail store manager at a place like Macy's or Nordstrom's has the potential to be an attractive woman.

One of the biggest advantages of working in the service sector is being able to date your co-workers. More corporate, office type work isn't good for dating co-workers.

You are 40 years old and presumably have a real career. You should know better.
It's a sign of being a beta male. A lot of betas will dip their pen in the company ink because they see it as easier than approaching strangers.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking her out a second time is not an option? Just stay away?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is going to end in disaster and a sexual harassment claim along with your firing if you aren't careful.

Very very few companies allow any sort of realtionship between two employees where one has a direct reporting relationship to the other for obvious conflict of interest reasons.

I have no idea why you would do this if this is an important job to you.

This is mind numbingly stupid on your part.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is even more true in an economic in a recession.

This is going to end in disaster and a sexual harassment claim along with your firing if you aren't careful.

Very very few companies allow any sort of realtionship between two employees where one has a direct reporting relationship to the other for obvious conflict of interest reasons.
This is always true at the corporate level and can even apply at the store level in a service sector McJob.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is even more true in an economic in a recession.

This is always true at the corporate level and can even apply at the store level in a service sector McJob.
Pretty much every employee handbook has a section dealing with this

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I heard she dated a guy from the company 2 years ago. An iraq dude jacked on roids. She is very hot.
To be honest I’m a little scared I dated my boss in my last job for a year and when she left me I was a mess and eventually I got fired. Mind you I was dating her before I started the job.

I think I did my part asking her out once. If I ask her out again and she feels the pressure things can end up bad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I heard she dated a guy from the company 2 years ago. An iraq dude jacked on roids. She is very hot.
To be honest I’m a little scared I dated my boss in my last job for a year and when she left me I was a mess and eventually I got fired. Mind you I was dating her before I started the job.

I think I did my part asking her out once. If I ask her out again and she feels the pressure things can end up bad.
So without really knowing any details you just thought it was a good idea?

The only way this could possibly be OK for you is if she was the one who pursued you and then YOU could have a valid sexual harassment claim by saying you felt your job was at risk if you said no to her.

Not a smart move on your part.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So without really knowing any details you just thought it was a good idea?

The only way this could possibly be OK for you is if she was the one who pursued you and then YOU could have a valid sexual harassment claim by saying you felt your job was at risk if you said no to her.

Not a smart move on your part.
I think I’ll stay away for now at least. There’s a company party coming up in 2 weeks.
I did my part asked her out once she told me she was busy this weekend. Then she added on Facebook and I sent her a msg saying hi and stuff like that and she didn’t reply. Honestly I think ball is in her court at this point. Asking her out again could be a mistake regardless if she is my boss or not. I’m usually fan of a one strike rule

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just ignore her at the party and on every time I see her at the office taking in consideration she rejected me or escalate with her slowly ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Should I just ignore her at the party and on every time I see her at the office taking in consideration she rejected me or escalate with her slowly ?
She is your fvcking boss. How exactly do you ignore her?

I mean what, she is going to ask you to meet her in her office for a one on one and you just don't show up?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your fvcking boss. How exactly do you ignore her?

I mean what, she is going to ask you to meet her in her office for a one on one and you just don't show up?
U know what I mean, remove my attention from her , hi and bye and polite but distant

I had been flirting with her at the office we even went for lunch together. So I mean doing now the opposite.

honestly I looking for advice to get her out on a date with me lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys. Sucks im really into this girl.

M

member160761

Dios mio, just drop it already. Worshipping the vageen brought only destruction and damnation upon every man in history with no exception, starting with a story as old as time itself: Adam and Eve. Unless she is a chaste virgin you were penpals for five years sharing your undying love for one another there is no reason to get hung up.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my female boss has been quite flirty lately,
I am really curious what you perceived as her being “quite flirty” with you. What kinds of things did she specifically do that was flirty?

Is there any chance you may have mistook her simply being friendly, as more than that?

Does she treat you different than your co-workers?

How long have you worked together?

Is there a noticeable age difference?

Billtx49

Reaction score
To be honest I’m a little scared I dated my boss in my last job for a year and when she left me I was a mess and eventually I got fired.
@RicBoy, The definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result…
Stop and think about you trying to get into her pants and if it personally benefits you other than only physically gratifying your built up lust for her …

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really curious what you perceived as her being “quite flirty” with you. What kinds of things did she specifically do that was flirty?

Is there any chance you may have mistook her simply being friendly, as more than that?

Does she treat you different than your co-workers?

How long have you worked together?

Is there a noticeable age difference?
you just do not send a message out of nowhere asking to meet in a particular day or days , especially if it is just a couple of days difference from now and then

you talk -> at a high momentum you soft close ( we should grab a drink some time -> hard close ( how your schedule looks like this week or next week )

guys have no idea exactly how things are because they jump the gun and go directly for the hard close

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my female boss has been quite flirty lately, so I pulled the trigger and sent her a message asking her for drinks over the weekend. She said it was a sudden request and her weekend was full booked. I told her cool to hit me up later when she would be free, she didn’t reply.

That same night she added me on Facebook, I accepted the friend request and sent a flirty message just saying hi more or less. She didn’t reply.

How to act around her now ? Continue flirting or remove my attention and just be polite but distant? And there will be a company party in 2 weeks, ignore her at the party for the most part or make a move ?

I heard 3 years ago she dated a worker in the company by the way.
You should have not accepted the freind request. Let her feel a little rejected herself - and watch her get more flirty at work. You got time to suceed with this one, no hurry.