Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Dating apps and a drastically changing relationship landscape

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by what I read on this forum. Posters have no trouble getting a girl, hell most members that post.. Claim to have no trouble spinning plates.
But this forum is not necessarily a “fair sample” of men as a whole in terms of attractiveness. How hot are these posters who are “spinning plates”? I would like to know in order to see where I stand. If I am only 180cm tall, living in the USA and would consider myself 4.5/10 in looks, I doubt that I have the genetics to ever be able to live free of sexual frustration due to having a “rota” of girls willing to sleep with me, no matter how much game I learn.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this forum is not necessarily a “fair sample” of men as a whole in terms of attractiveness. How hot are these posters who are “spinning plates”? I would like to know in order to see where I stand. If I am only 180cm tall, living in the USA and would consider myself 4.5/10 in looks, I doubt that I have the genetics to ever be able to live free of sexual frustration due to having a “rota” of girls willing to sleep with me, no matter how much game I learn.
Who the phuck uses the metric system as an American resident?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually do believe this to some extent. If I can entertain 5 women in a week, say 2 times each and they are staying monogamous to me (don’t doubt it can happen because it does), that means that I’ve effectively taken 4 women off the market above and beyond what I should have : 1.

Especially in a city where men already outnumber women. What’s that work out to using the numbers above? 20% of men are bedding 80% of the women…maybe my math is wrong…
4 divided by 5 is 80%

1+1 is also 2.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, because I hate doing math. Also, I didn’t grow up here.
Do you not drive? How do you judge distance when the road signs are in miles?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you know that? Let me guess, by watching a show about the Vikings on Netflix? Makes perfect sense that a society with a high level of male mortality due to constant warfare would need to import women…NOT.
The reason the Vikings started conquering everyone is because there was a lack of arable land (Norway is almost all mountains), and thus plots of land could not be subdivided to give enough land for all the sons, and so only the first-born got the land while the others had to make their fortune elsewhere - and of course, a man without land was also a man without poon :mad: - and so they learned to become fierce warriors that would just take land from others in Europe.

Here are some of my Viking ancestors that just took the land from other men and then inseminated the women. After conquering an area, they would ally with the local kings to protect them from other Vikings. It goes without saying that they were the TeraChads of their day.

Rollo_statue_in_falaise.JPG

Statue_of_King_Alfred_in_Wantage_Market_Square.jpg

1200px-Harald_Hardrada_window_in_Kirkwall_Cathedral_geograph_2068881.jpg

This guy seems to be an uncle, as his epithet was "without bone": :eek::eek:

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you know that? Let me guess, by watching a show about the Vikings on Netflix? Makes perfect sense that a society with a high level of male mortality due to constant warfare would need to import women…NOT.

As for the article, has anyone noticed the thinly veiled sales pitch? Get individual therapy to improve your dating “skills”….says a website called Psychology Today. Okay then.
It makes perfect sense if they kill enough female babies to outweigh the number of men dying in combat. Female infanticide was particularly bad with the Vikings, but even in the rest of Europe I don't think it died out until the 1500s.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Men have a burden to perform.
So do women... Unless we change to a polygamy, average women must choose men their equal. They cannot go for chads. If they do, they will be single.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget even the Vikings main motivation for raids was also getting women. You are poor, women don't see you..so you go look beyond your own borders for love.
Too bad vikings don't live in todays society. Instead of killing, murder, etc. They just need to have a nice car, a good job, and not be ugly. Heck, they could also "buy sex" if that's their thing. Buying sex is a lot better than chopping a girls father/brother to pieces. UNLESS he's a psychopathy in which case the police will get him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men that have Chad-tier success are too busy having that success to be regular participants here. :rolleyes: It's the Normie-tier men that are here trying to get an edge to get success. (The Incel-tier have given up, and have their own forum.)

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
The men that have Chad-tier success are too busy having that success to be regular participants here. :rolleyes: It's the Normie-tier men that are here trying to get an edge to get success. (The Incel-tier have given up, and have their own forum.)
In that case, what would you say the bar of looks and height is, which one has to clear in order to get regular casual sex with good enough game? I myself am technically an "Incel" in terms of how little experience I've had and for a long time thought just like one, but I was always seriously committed to making myself NOT an Incel anymore unlike some masochists in the community who enjoy wallowing in self-pity, and after finally getting IOIs from girls (hot ones at that) and failing to act on them correctly, I realised that spending time in Blackpilled forums wasn't going to be of much help, because it became clear that my looks alone weren’t the issue.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, what would you say the bar of looks and height is, which one has to clear in order to get regular casual sex with good enough game?
185 cm & 7/10 face to generally not have problems.
I myself am technically an "Incel" in terms of how little experience I've had and for a long time thought just like one, but I was always seriously committed to making myself NOT an Incel anymore unlike some masochists in the community who enjoy wallowing in self-pity,
OK, you're an Incel that is trying to AscendMax. :rolleyes:
and after finally getting IOIs from girls (hot ones at that) and failing to act on them correctly, I realised that spending time in Blackpilled forums wasn't going to be of much help, because it became clear that my looks alone weren’t the issue.
If you really have been getting IOIs from hot chicks, then you should have gotten unmistakable signals from them like "I want to cook for you at my place". :rolleyes:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually do believe this to some extent. If I can entertain 5 women in a week, say 2 times each and they are staying monogamous to me (don’t doubt it can happen because it does), that means that I’ve effectively taken 4 women off the market above and beyond what I should have : 1.

Especially in a city where men already outnumber women. What’s that work out to using the numbers above? 20% of men are bedding 80% of the women…maybe my math is wrong…
I think there is some truth to this.

I personally know a man in his mid 20s that was actively rotating a handful of women on a regular basis. He had one that was a steady side piece for a few years, though he specifically kept her as that and nothing more. It was an interesting dynamic where she actively chased him despite the fact she was being used purely for just easy sex. However, at this same time he'd also have shorter term/casual type relationships with women that would be around for a few months and then be gone. I feel the dynamic with these women was that they were actually pretty normal and were actually looking for something potentially longer term but given enough time they figure him out and eventually they leave the picture. In a manner, this man had taken the first girl off from the dating market and temporarily had the others off as well. From my observations, whenever women are intimate with a man they are far less likely than men to seek out other sexual opportunities and are generally more monogamous/committed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t subscribe to the theory that there is this small group of chads making the rounds and laying the pipe on the hordes of average and below average women. I just don’t see it in real life. I think it’s far more common for women to have long dry spells than some people here believe.
I partially agree with this. I believe that there are just simply enough examples like this where it has an impact on the broader dating market as a whole, even if they represent a small minority. One thing that I've seen is that women can very easily find sex whenever they need it. They can be below average looking but go on tinder and within a few days they can find a man actually above their league willing to have sex with them with virtually 0 effort. They don't have to go to put makeup on, do up their hair and outfit and go to a nightclub.

With that said, I also believe that there are women out there that are looking for a man to settle down with and are not actively engaging in dating dynamics that we are discussing on here.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have a plate that is virtually available always, unfortunately, she is a "filler". I consider her a dear friend and do enjoy her company but there is no long-term possibility, this has been going on for years. Is what it is. I've stopped trying to figure this **** out.

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really have been getting IOIs from hot chicks, then you should have gotten unmistakable signals from them like "I want to cook for you at my place". :rolleyes:
Does it really need to be that strong to “officially” be counted as an IOI?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really need to be that strong to “officially” be counted as an IOI?
No, but if you're getting all these IOI, then some of them must be so very strong and unmistakable that you could not have missed them.