Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong for a 30+ year old man to be attracted to girls in their late teens?

Reaction score
I hope it's in Europe where age of consent is lower, because he's basically admitting to sleeping with underage girls. But he already said he's taking a "legal risk", so he's most likely in the states. Funny how he's the one who brought about pedophilia. I never once mentioned it until he did.
Like they can't even negotiate with girls in their twenties, they straight up went to high school girls lol. At least Coach Greg Adams goes for college aged women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope it's in Europe where age of consent is lower, because he's basically admitting to sleeping with underage girls. But he already said he's taking a "legal risk", so he's most likely in the states. Funny how he's the one who brought about pedophilia. I never once mentioned it until he did.
Anyone who f*cked in high school slept with underage girls. Shut the f*ck up. And your cry for pedophilia like a typical feminists hasn't stop China, India, Europe, or South America from continuing their ways. Go hold up a sign that says "All Columbians are pedophiles" and see how fast you get shot.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like they can't even negotiate with girls in their twenties, they straight up went to high school girls lol
"Like they can't even negotiate with girls in their twenties, they straight up went to high school girls lol"

1660245936180.png

Jake rn

Reaction score
Anyone who f*cked in high school slept with underage girls. Shut the f*ck up. And your cry for pedophilia like a typical feminists hasn't stop China, India, Europe, or South America from continuing their ways. Go hold up a sign that says "All Columbians are pedophiles" and see how fast you get shot.
Nobody gives a rats ass about Columbia, India, or China dude. Go move there to fulfill your fantasies then.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like they can't even negotiate with girls in their twenties, they straight up went to high school girls lol. At least Coach Greg Adams goes for college aged women.
I still stand by my statement that younger girls are easier to get. There is no challenge. You have a 34 year old man who has been studying game for a decade and working on his body against a teenager who can't even legally buy alcohol. They can be easily seduced. I find more challenge in older women. I've dated 18-19 year olds and it was boring as ****. You literally have nothing in common. Music, movies, pop culture.. completely oblivious. I would make a good joke and it goes completely over her head. They're also extremely immature. I'm not saying they aren't fun to fvck.. because they are. But this dude acts like picking up a teenager in your 30s is like winning the lottery or requires some special skill. If I devoted 100% of my time to picking up young chicks I know I could do it.. that doesn't interest me. I'm at a point in my life where I value genuine connection and part of that is relatability. Who wants to date an immature 18 year old with no life experience? I sure don't.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody gives a rats ass about Columbia, India, or China dude. Go move there to fulfill your fantasies then.
Yes you do. You care about people ****ing young women in the US, but suddenly in the rest of the world, it's arbitrarily fine? You have no consistent values, you're just following the feminist thought process. What is worse is that you accept the rule of law [laws made by feminists] so you're technically a foot soldier for the enemy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between fvcking underage girls in HS and being 30 doing it. At this point I think you're just a troll.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between fvcking underage girls in HS and being 30 doing it
There is no difference except you getting triggered that an experienced man with resources will give them to a younger girl than any older jaded woman. This is what led to age of consent to begin with.

Reaction score
I still stand by my statement that younger girls are easier to get. There is no challenge. You have a 34 year old man who has been studying game for a decade and working on his body against a teenager who can't even legally buy alcohol. They can be easily seduced. I find more challenge in older women. I've dated 18-19 year olds and it was boring as ****. You literally have nothing in common. Music, movies, pop culture.. completely oblivious. I would make a good joke and it goes completely over her head. They're also extremely immature. I'm not saying they aren't fun to fvck.. because they are. But this dude acts like picking up a teenager in your 30s is like winning the lottery or requires some special skill. If I devoted 100% of my time to picking up young chicks I know I could do it.. that doesn't interest me. I'm at a point in my life where I value genuine connection and part of that is relatability. Who wants to date an immature 18 year old with no life experience? I sure don't.
I agree, all of my exes have and my current gf are 4 years younger than me. The nothing in common thing is a reason why I ended it with my recent ex because we were in two different worlds. It's hilarious when these 30 plus year old men talk about getting girls in high school lmao.

Yes you do. You care about people ****ing young women in the US, but suddenly in the rest of the world, it's arbitrarily fine? You have no consistent values, you're just following the feminist thought process. What is worse is that you accept the rule of law [laws made by feminists] so you're technically a foot soldier for the enemy.
So it's safe to say that you are just into underage girls plain and simple.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he only bangs girls who work at Mc Donalds, I thought that was obvious.
He banged female doctors. That's different than McDonald's. Additionally, there are few attractive fast food workers.

Lots of sit down restaurants and bars have attractive female employees.

Some higher end mall type stores like Nordstrom's have attractive female employees.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not wrong per say but I can only give my take: it started becoming difficult to relate to them as I approached 30. I found them way too immature.

In my 30s I've gone as low as 21 - 22. College aged / just about to graduate. I found this more appropriate - but to each their own.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He banged female doctors. That's different than McDonald's. Additionally, there are few attractive fast food workers.

Lots of sit down restaurants and bars have attractive female employees.

Some higher end mall type stores like Nordstrom's have attractive female employees.
I feel like you're reaching here. But that's not the point, why would I want to date a fast food worker? What kind of value does that bring to my life? Am I supposed to be excited to introduce my 19 year old GF who works at Wendy's to my friends? I don't get it. Other than looking hot, she literally has nothing to offer. I feel like I keep repeating myself.. I've dated both younger and older chicks. I find girls closer to my age more interesting. Younger girls lack substance and are often times boring. But everyone tries to paint it as "Scars only ****s older women because that's all he can get". A preference is a preference.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would I want to date a fast food worker? What kind of value does that bring to my life? Am I supposed to be excited to introduce my 19 year old GF who works at Wendy's to my friends? I don't get it. Other than looking hot, she literally has nothing to offer. I feel like I keep repeating myself.. I've dated both younger and older chicks. I find girls closer to my age more interesting. Younger girls lack substance and are often times boring. But everyone tries to paint it as "Scars only ****s older women because that's all he can get". A preference is a preference.
If I had a hot, 19 year old girlfriend who worked at Wendy's, I would not give a shiit about what my mid-30s aged male friends and their similarly aged wives/girlfriends would think. In fact, my contact with a lot of those friends is sporadic. They are too busy with the whole married person lifestyle.

I get the whole thing about preferences.

My only preference on age is that they are younger than I am. I am 39. It's not difficult to be younger than I am at this point.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're speaking from a purely physical perspective, I absolutely would. What man finds 34 year old women more attractive on average than 20 year olds?
A man with a milf fetish, those exist...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're speaking from a purely physical perspective, I absolutely would. What man finds 34 year old women more attractive on average than 20 year olds?
A man with a milf fetish, those exist...
Many of the women who were in the age bracket that I thought were "MILFs" back when I was 18-24 are now younger than I am. I used to think like 32-38 was MILF territory then and even some 40 somethings.

Today, as a 39 year old, when I have sex with younger women (for instance, a 35 year old), she is not a "MILF". First off, I'm having sex with childless 35 year olds, so the M in MILF is not applicable. When I was 20, I might have thought it would have been exciting to have sex with an attractive 35 year old. Now, if I have sex with an attractive 35 year old, it's rather ordinary. Also, I would prefer someone under 30, though today a 35 year old is a younger woman for me.

this obsession older guys have with younger women is always rooted in some sort of mental or emotional flaw. Yeah dudes will cite biology or whatever but most of the times it is an ego thing. Older guy never had success with younger women back in his day and now he wants to make up for lost time. I've known more than a handful of dudes like this who daygame college campuses despite being 30+, go to college parties, hit up college bars, and try to go to young nightclubs.

Very rarely, if ever, have I seen these guys actually pull. Most of the times, everyone is sort of laughing at them while the younger woman is usually going off with some Chad her age. Almost all the time these guys swear off women their age and obsess over chasing younger women, often failing and coming off as creeps in the process. The success is rarely if ever there.
I've seen this happen as well.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this happen as well.
[URL='https://www.sosuave.net/forum/goto/post?id=2960698']Jesse Pinkman[/URL] said:
Older guy never had success with younger women back in his day and now he wants to make up for lost time. I've known more than a handful of dudes like this who daygame college campuses despite being 30+, go to college parties, hit up college bars, and try to go to young nightclubs.
Nothing wrong with this. This is the natural state of male and female dynamics. Men get more resources and become attractive to women, young and old. Older men getting younger women is the norm. Even if ego is involved, there's nothing unnatural about it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found older women way easier. They seem to care less about looks for one! Lower standards

Super hot very young chicks don't care that you're older and smarter. If they don't want to be seduced by you (you're not her type), then your game (and the fact you're older and smarter) is irrelevant to her. If that wasn't the case and it was easy for old men to bang teens, all you would see when you left your house is broke 40 year olds banging hot 18 year old models lol

I take what I can get although personally target way younger girls since they're generally a whole lot hotter
Older women are easier because they are uglier - with flabby bodies and long faces - and are typically single mommies. That can't afford to not show interest or put up a biitch shield, etc.