Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did premium on Tinder and bought super swipes. Cleaned up until I got banned. Share your profile here and we can dissect it
noticed the same , if I get too many matches . Then for some time I do not get not even a like . Then it goes all over again

I think that as a guy ( since are way more than women ) , it will be bad business for the company to have only a couple of guys getting most of the likes

M

member160292

Started dating again but man these chicks are tough
1658555903818.png
1658555925961.png

Secured # and date for Sun

M

member160292

Started dating again but man these chicks are tough
View attachment 8649
View attachment 8650

Secured # and date for Sun
Went to 2 venues in 3 hours with this girl, the vibe was there and there was a lot of subtle touching. She rejected the kiss at the end.

-Symphony player
-Mainly dates engineers, but doesn't get along with them
-Hasn't really been in a relationship

Follow up text from her after I said hope she made it home safe. "Aww you are sweet, thanks for the message! It was fun!"

Reaction score
Went to 2 venues in 3 hours with this girl, the vibe was there and there was a lot of subtle touching. She rejected the kiss at the end.

-Symphony player

Follow up text from her after I said hope she made it home safe. "Aww you are sweet, thanks for the message! It was fun!"
Yeah these adventure first dates are horrible ideas. You are better off just doing something simple and easy.

M

member160292

Yeah these adventure first dates are horrible ideas. You are better off just doing something simple and easy.
It was drinks at the first venue and light snacks at the second. We swung by a liquor store to get some whiskey we both liked

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Symphony player

you did not escalate

always escalate towards sex , even at first date

kissing her without escalating towards sex makes her to put you in the potential bf box , which means that she will look for any reason to reject you

Reaction score
It was drinks at the first venue and light snacks at the second. We swung by a liquor store to get some whiskey we both liked
It should've been stop at the store and get whiskey and snacks for movies at your place. Yall aren't impressing any woman on a dating app with these adventure action dates because they have more than likely done it with some beta rich guy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should've been stop at the store and get whiskey and snacks for movies at your place. Yall aren't impressing any woman on a dating app with these adventure action dates because they have more than likely done it with some beta rich guy.
man , go troll other threads

M

member160292

you did not escalate

always escalate towards sex , even at first date

kissing her without escalating towards sex makes her to put you in the potential bf box , which means that she will look for any reason to reject you
After the second venue, I propose that we move somewhere closer to our area since it was getting late. I think that's when the ASD kicked into overdrive.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the second venue, I propose that we move somewhere closer to our area since it was getting late. I think that's when the ASD kicked into overdrive.
yeah , that is why you try to address the objection if she continues with them

you should have just simply said “ let”s go to this place , it is great … bla bla “

M

member160292

yeah , that is why you try to address the objection if she continues with them

you should have just simply said “ let”s go to this place , it is great … bla bla “
TBH, I'm not too worried about notch count and getting laid in the fewest number of dates possible. I did that in the past and was pretty unhappy.

Within 20 minutes of first meeting she will decide if she wants to bang you. This was definitely the case with this girl. Sometimes you can only escalate so far. Sure, you can overcome objection after objection and break down barriers, but then it becomes a negotiation. I chose to live and fight another day.

I have an option for sex, so not desperate. Just trying to build pipeline for the next month or until that option is no longer available, be it my intention or otherwise.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I'm not too worried about notch count and getting laid in the fewest number of dates possible. I did that in the past and was pretty unhappy.

Within 20 minutes of first meeting she will decide if she wants to bang you. This was definitely the case with this girl. Sometimes you can only escalate so far. Sure, you can overcome objection after objection and break down barriers, but then it becomes a negotiation. I chose to live and fight another day.

I have an option for sex, so not desperate. Just trying to build pipeline for the next month or until that option is no longer available, be it my intention or otherwise.
it is not about being worried about your notch count

it is about that if you like the girl in the current dating climate ,you have to do whatever is possible to increase the chance of seeing her again

Unless she really likes you a lot , you can be quite sure that it is very unlikely to see a girl the 2nd time

if you make things sexual fast then more or less you increase your chance of seeing her again . This is all that it is all about

your only objective is to sleep with her as fast as possible , and prepare everything towards this objective

M

member160292

your only objective is to sleep with her as fast as possible , and prepare everything towards this objective
That's not my only objective. I enjoy the company of women and could more or less care about the outcome (sex.) It gives me an opportunity to go out to new places and dress sharp, which I haven't been doing since COVID. I'm filtering them as much as they are filtering me.

Reaction score
That's not my only objective. I enjoy the company of women and could more or less care about the outcome (sex.) It gives me an opportunity to go out to new places and dress sharp, which I haven't been doing since COVID. I'm filtering them as much as they are filtering me.
is she Gen Z?

M

member160292

This is probably the most successful run at Hinge I've ever had. 3 dates set up this weekend, working on a few more numbers. All matches are quite attractive, pipeline is growing

Probably common sense, but

Long messages work, don't try to be too indifferent or funny
As @Bigpapa mentioned, set up the date first then the number. I find myself giving the number and they text almost immediately
It's pay to play, you will need to send those roses
Always have something ready to the common questions - "What do you like to do"
Always lead the conversation toward a date. You talk about something like food/drink/hobby - use that as a proposal to take them out
Voice Prompt, especially for those whose ethnicity are stereotyped for broken English like myself. Rehearse and execute.

Probably the most important. HAVE FUN. There will be lows, they will eventually pass don't focus on the outcome. Don't give up or be discouraged. It will bring desperation and reflect through the conversations.

M

member160292

I got completely flaked on last night, asked for change to tip the waiter $5. He gave me 2 extra 5's and I returned it. I've never had that happen after confirming the date via text. When that happened I speed dialed my date for tonight and she called back to confirm 20 mins later.

The date tonight was pretty good even though it only lasted 2 hours per my own accord. We just clicked, she was the same person I was. 10 minutes into the conversation, we started talking about our stock portfolio and how she was into leveraged equities. And she makes more money than I do...WTF.

So we get to the end of our convo before the drinks were done. I let it slip something vague about why I am single...and she probably tried to get that outta me - why your last relationship didn't work. I left that door wide open. Somewhat backtracked saying "hey hey this is the first date...how many men have you slept with?" Dicey, but we were on the same page. Ended the date after another venue, left on a high and didn't even try to kiss close. Just was transparent and told her it was fun and look forward to seeing you next time. We will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member160292

First date with a 27 y/o engineer today. We sorta geeked it out. Conversation went pretty smooth. I think the longest pause was about 10 seconds. She was the one I was really looking forward to because of her career, looks and where she worked at was pretty future proof. I’ve never dated an engineer before, pretty rare for the female population anyway. It wasn’t as great as I was expecting. I’m joint to the hip with my engineer at work and I can see why they are somewhat harder to date. I just hope there would be more of an interesting chemistry down the line. Personality-wise nothing compared the the chick yesterday. We hugged and went out ways, but she was looking back at me when we were walking off. I’ve had first dates ends where we hug and they walk off without turning around so feeling pretty decent.

Texting with the chick from yesterday saying I would cook a dish she liked if she bought me something from her area. Fired off a text saying we could either do a picnic or have lunch/dinner at my place. We’ll see how she responds