Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

M

member160292

5'8" (5'6" =P)
30 y/o (34)
SE Asian
Engineering
LTR, open to short
Profile pics include me as the best man with groom and a bizarre Japanese dish
Voice prompt with a Dad Joke

5 matches so far since last Saturday. 2 numbers. High potential for a third today

Tried boosting yesterday at 6PM, got 2 matches and one number within 30 minutes. 25 year old 7 texted immediately, she got back on Hinge after being off 5 months ago.

I'm thinking about boosting everyday so I'll let you guys know. Might try the 24 hr one this weekend.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M

member160292

Did the boost for 24 hours, Hinge is offering me more matches for my taste

M

member160292

Out of likes. Matched with 2 so far. Legit profiles, not some travel freaks

M

member160292

24 hour boost yielded 7 decent matches. I'll try it again this Sunday.
12 matches so far, 3 numbers. Probably 2 more numbers

Edit: One of the responsive matches is a 22 y/o blonde dancer. I'm going to get scammed. shanked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8" (5'6" =P)
30 y/o (34)
SE Asian
Engineering
LTR, open to short
Profile pics include me as the best man with groom and a bizarre Japanese dish
Voice prompt with a Dad Joke

5 matches so far since last Saturday. 2 numbers. High potential for a third today

Tried boosting yesterday at 6PM, got 2 matches and one number within 30 minutes. 25 year old 7 texted immediately, she got back on Hinge after being off 5 months ago.

I'm thinking about boosting everyday so I'll let you guys know. Might try the 24 hr one this weekend.
gonna give you some insights :

- when building your profile , try to create an sexy archetype ( lumberjack , gym guy , extreme sports guy , etc )

- do not go for the number or instagram . Go in for a date , then ask the phone

Hight note ( there is a vibe ) -> soft close ( we should hang out ) -> hard close (asking how her schedule looks like ) -> ask for number ( after you have a date in place or you get brushed off and is still hope to potentially see her )

you should have better results like this

M

member160292

gonna give you some insights :

- when building your profile , try to create an sexy archetype ( lumberjack , gym guy , extreme sports guy , etc )

- do not go for the number or instagram . Go in for a date , then ask the phone

Hight note ( there is a vibe ) -> soft close ( we should hang out ) -> hard close (asking how her schedule looks like ) -> ask for number ( after you have a date in place or you get brushed off and is still hope to potentially see her )

you should have better results like this
I like that idea.

The main challenge is trying vibe when there is absolute vagueness in their profile. Freakin' ego chasers

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that idea.

The main challenge is trying vibe when there is absolute vagueness in their profile. Freakin' ego chasers
You need to find a good opener too + trying to create emotions

the gifs have the highest replies from what k have seen

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is hinge the best one these days? I’ll be making a comeback to OLD soon.

M

member160292

Is hinge the best one these days? I’ll be making a comeback to OLD soon.
It takes more thought and effort to set up compared to others. Decent user base, more legitimate profiles and you can send messages directly instead of waiting on a match.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes more thought and effort to set up compared to others. Decent user base, more legitimate profiles and you can send messages directly instead of waiting on a match.
Voice note capability?

M

member160292

You need to find a good opener too + trying to create emotions

the gifs have the highest replies from what k have seen
Tried the date pitch, one said she had a 13 hour and a 16 hour shift this weekend. What in the world?

I'm good to move on np, but I'm curious if you follow up if they don't provide alternatives. Auto next I assume?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that idea.

You can wait until the weekend and ask them what they've got going on, they usually love talking about their weekend.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay for premium
Pay for a photographer

Get 6 solid photos, NO selfies

Have a solid opener and script you run

get WordBoard to speed everything up

get FaceApp to clean up photos

repeat on Bumble and Tinder

here’s about three months of results 9733F5B0-38B7-4D84-98E9-73BA913A8C98.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have always done well posting a few pics of me, a pic of my sleeve, and then some really nice pics of place I have been and/or nature pics.

I am an outdoor/active/adventurous type and that seems to do pretty well

M

member160292

Pay for premium
Pay for a photographer

Get 6 solid photos, NO selfies

Have a solid opener and script you run

repeat on Bumble and Tinder
I tried premium 2 years ago and it looks like after 2-3 weeks they just cycled through the same ones I declined. Might be that I ran through all there was. I have an inclination that once I paid for premium, they already had my money and don’t bother with getting me new ones.

Ive been using boost it looks to be working. Just did 24 hrs and will report back again.

premium on Tinder wasn’t helping

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried premium 2 years ago and it looks like after 2-3 weeks they just cycled through the same ones I declined. Might be that I ran through all there was. I have an inclination that once I paid for premium, they already had my money and don’t bother with getting me new ones.

Ive been using boost it looks to be working. Just did 24 hrs and will report back again.

premium on tinder prioritizes your likes . Basically your card will be showed as soon as she does 1-2 swipes . Think is a great perk to have , dunno if it is worth it money wise

sounds like bull**** the 16h work shift , but you can go for the number ( saying that it is easier to to communicate through there )

but do not have a lot of expeditions , ping her 3 times more . If she does not agree to something next her for good

the pinging should be done with a bit of small talk before asking how Her schedule looks like again

the problem on this dating apps from my experience is that you have a lot of women just checking it out , not really sure that they want to meet a new guy or not

that is why it is imperative to go for the date directly , to weed out the time wasting ones

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i did premium on Tinder and bought super swipes. Cleaned up until I got banned. Share your profile here and we can dissect it