Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to post on IG for being the king ?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello folks,

i 2018-2020 I heard how important Instagram nowadays is, I always do IG Close instead of Numberclose.

Btw this is my profile: instagram.com/tandigital/

I am posting all about my daily life, and would appreciate every feedback to get more people looking at my stories since this is very weak at the moment, most girls just watch my stories in the beginning and then never again, maybe twice a year, but that's it.

I know that this is normal, since I am a guy. I also sell paintings so I have some stuff to post about or could maybe sell in IG but I alsow want to get big there for social proof etc ...

I am open for every single critic of yours .....

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly advise you to focus more on live interaction with girls and getting numbers, dates sex etc. Instagram is good if you don't want to try too hard but generally it is a waste of time as you will not get the girls you find really attractive no matter even if you are good looking guy, unless you are famous superstar you can forget about it.

Biggest reason for that is because you have no value in woman's eyes in the online world. You didn't meet each other, there was no real connection etc. Plus girls have plenty of thirsty guys texting them. I'm not saying you can't pull there, ofc you can but trust me rejection rate is much higher than in live approach.

Generally OLD is bad for your confidence so don't put much energy into it and don't take it seriously. Women in general can't be taken seriously so just have fun, fvck them and focus on your path.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IG is a marketplace where for every one girl there are at least 100 guys waiting at her beck-and-call so unless you have a ripped body, a big house and fancy cars with a yolo lifestyle, you won't impress the majority (if not all of them) of girls there.

Instead, like @Romanemp22 has wisely advised, you go out, try to hit on girls in real life, and learn from every mistakes along the way to upgrade your game. That's the only way.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly advise you to focus more on live interaction with girls and getting numbers, dates sex etc. Instagram is good if you don't want to try too hard but generally it is a waste of time as you will not get the girls you find really attractive no matter even if you are good looking guy, unless you are famous superstar you can forget about it.

Biggest reason for that is because you have no value in woman's eyes in the online world. You didn't meet each other, there was no real connection etc. Plus girls have plenty of thirsty guys texting them. I'm not saying you can't pull there, ofc you can but trust me rejection rate is much higher than in live approach.

Generally OLD is bad for your confidence so don't put much energy into it and don't take it seriously. Women in general can't be taken seriously so just have fun, fvck them and focus on your path.

Thank you so much for this golden advice. I will take this with my heart will continue with real life interactions.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello folks,

i 2018-2020 I heard how important Instagram nowadays is, I always do IG Close instead of Numberclose.

Btw this is my profile: instagram.com/tandigital/

I am posting all about my daily life, and would appreciate every feedback to get more people looking at my stories since this is very weak at the moment, most girls just watch my stories in the beginning and then never again, maybe twice a year, but that's it.

I know that this is normal, since I am a guy. I also sell paintings so I have some stuff to post about or could maybe sell in IG but I alsow want to get big there for social proof etc ...

I am open for every single critic of yours .....
Probably not the answer you're looking for but live life for yourself and your sake. Life is too amazing to convince others you are living it.

This is my personal IG (@jimbodhi) and you will rarely see any personal stuff. It is mostly my passion for photography and some of my hobbies. My life is for me to live. And I'm too busy living it to advertise it for the entertainment of others.

Just wanted to give you a different perspective.

Modern Man Advice