Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall average 39 year old woman making 500K a year on OnlyFans for mild content...sad state of men

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get as far as understanding how looking at an attractive woman on instagram is interesting, but the leap in logic to throwing money at any kind of sexual content, when you can also get it for free, is beyond my comprehension.

What's really sad is that men throw this level of money at these hoes because they think that the woman actually acknowledging them personally is worthwhile.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian is also elite tier for older MILF, with tons of plastic surgeries to get there. Find us a common American MILF, 35+ that is hotter.
that is why I was saying that more than 90% of 32+ Women look like sh1t , and do not understand why guys would bang such a thing

I would understand that things happen , but for sure I do not understand why they would say that it is a good thing

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is why I was saying that more than 90% of 32+ Women look like sh1t , and do not understand why guys would bang such a thing
That’s how the sexual market works. This woman can make $500K on only fans because she has a better body than 99% of American women her age, and probably 90% of American women as a whole. Her sex appeal is superior to most women any of us will see each day. If you saw her at a bar (other than hooters) she would probably be the hottest woman in there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to see some of the women yall deal with. For 39 years old she looks damn great(Body is a 10, Face is a 6 I would give her a 9 for being 39 years old and 8 overall). Most 39-year-olds look permanently pregnant or their face is haggard. Anyone who dates women in their late 30s early 40s knows what I'm talking about. A lot of those women look "tired"

I'm not saying she is a 10 but heck she looks better than a lot of women in my area in their 20's too, obesity in the midwest is a real thing.

So yeah she is attractive and hence successful on only fans. I know fat girls making money on onlyfans and they are showing way more. Modern men in America are thirsty for various reasons but here are a few in general that I've seen

1. Most guys who resort to Online fans are incels or guys who can't get women or sex in real life. Or they can get sex but not with attractive women
2. Generation Z is soft and scared to approach women in person. This is evident by the record numbers of Gen Z who use online dating. Millenials we are the last generation where people actually met at the bar etc. Not saying Gen Z's don't but the majority meet each other online
3. Most modern men are scared of rejection and thus develop a victim mindset, this is why blackpill and redpill has blown up in the last 10 years because most men don't want to put the work in to meet women
4. Most women now a days are delusional and it's because of simps like this who will pay to see a chick 500K

Sad times we live in

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s how the sexual market works. This woman can make $500K on only fans because she has a better body than 99% of American women her age, and probably 90% of American women as a whole. Her sex appeal is superior to most women any of us will see each day. If you saw her at a bar (other than hooters) she would probably be the hottest woman in there.
Most OF women just make around $ 200 per month because there is so much of those around. She must also be offering other services on her OF or be very responsive to her fans. I'm sure it's not some dead site with a bunch of old photos hanging around because they rely on guys RE-SUBSCRIBING each month to them. Which means she has to go out of her way like a full-time job to make each user have an experience using her site and have a reasonably low charge that most people won't think much about. It's totally not like how the OP is portraying it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Yahoo/NBC News article photos were unflattering. Her Instagram photos are far more flattering. If you're judging based on her Instagram and likely her OnlyFans, the rating/classification is going to be much higher.

My original comments were based on the NBC News/Yahoo article photos.
man , she has bigger muscles than a guy that is going to the gym quite often . The f8ck dude ?
I don't think she's overly muscular, at least with the size of her biceps and triceps. I could see your point being applicable to her legs but I don't perceive her legs as overly muscular either. She looks feminine.

If I personally were to rate her based upon her Instagram, I would rate her around 7.3, splitting the difference between 7-7.5. Nice sized breasts, nice butt, not overweight, decent face. Her ratings is lower due to some body fat, which is feminine. She could trim some body fat and still look feminine.

My 7.3 rating is on a rating system for women of all ages. A 7.3 is a really good rating for a 39 year old. As a mother, one advantage she has over other mothers is that she had her children earlier in life, which is easier on the body. Her children are 16 and 13, meaning she had her youngest child at 25-26. For an older Millennial like she is, that is young. Her ages at the births of her two children tell me that she likely does not have a bachelor's degree and is a massive white collar careerist woman. Millennial women with bachelor's degrees typically don't have their first child until 28-33, and she was 22-23 when she had her first.

I don't like numerical ratings in general because a 7.3 for me is not a 7.3 for every other guy. I prefer to rate women on broader categories.

Below average (Below a 4)
Average (4-5.9)
Cute (6-7.9)
Hot (8+)

I think there could be consensus that she's in the cute range.

I'm curious to see some of the women yall deal with. For 39 years old she looks damn great(Body is a 10, Face is a 6 I would give her a 9 for being 39 years old and 8 overall). Most 39-year-olds look permanently pregnant or their face is haggard. Anyone who dates women in their late 30s early 40s knows what I'm talking about. A lot of those women look "tired"

I'm not saying she is a 10 but heck she looks better than a lot of women in my area in their 20's too, obesity in the midwest is a real thing.

So yeah she is attractive and hence successful on only fans. I know fat girls making money on onlyfans and they are showing way more.
I have had sex with women with similar body types though slightly younger. It's a totally enjoyable experience.

If I saw her at a pool party, I would approach. If she were scantily clad on a walking path or at a park, I would approach.

Fuccking her doggy would be great. I'd enjoy it a lot. I'd enjoy sex with her in mostly any position.

Modern men in America are thirsty for various reasons but here are a few in general that I've seen

1. Most guys who resort to Online fans are incels or guys who can't get women or sex in real life. Or they can get sex but not with attractive women
2. Generation Z is soft and scared to approach women in person. This is evident by the record numbers of Gen Z who use online dating. Millenials we are the last generation where people actually met at the bar etc. Not saying Gen Z's don't but the majority meet each other online
3. Most modern men are scared of rejection and thus develop a victim mindset, this is why blackpill and redpill has blown up in the last 10 years because most men don't want to put the work in to meet women
4. Most women now a days are delusional and it's because of simps like this who will pay to see a chick 500K

Sad times we live in
In Reason #2, you are giving Millennials too much credit. Some Millennials did meet women in bars but the Millennial generation was the generation where online dating/social media/swipe apps took hold and became what we know today.

Agree on #1,#3, and #4.

I can get as far as understanding how looking at an attractive woman on instagram is interesting, but the leap in logic to throwing money at any kind of sexual content, when you can also get it for free, is beyond my comprehension.

What's really sad is that men throw this level of money at these hoes because they think that the woman actually acknowledging them personally is worthwhile.
Agree! Her earnings show a massive problem.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting her success is due to the factors that corrector mentioned, and also guys that get bored of fantasizing about the slim, tight younger females. It's like a dopamine burnout of high smv women, and they look for something different to fire the dopamine again. Probably why fatties have some kind of success on the sites also. I can understand banging them in a drought, but to go on a cam site and seek them out..... It has to be some sort of high smv dopamine burnout...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then when they're talking with their girlfriends, they'll refer to the guys as "pay pigs".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So disgraceful dudes are that thirsty these days they would pay to see mild content from an average looking post wall 39 year old woman...

What the hell is wrong with these dudes?

Tbh I think it's click bait and unsure if it's true. Nothing surprises me. People pay for believe delphine bath water. Absolute losers.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So yeah she is attractive and hence successful on only fans. I know fat girls making money on onlyfans and they are showing way more. Modern men in America are thirsty for various reasons but here are a few in general that I've seen

Sad times we live in
it goes back to the graph I have shared

male rate way higher sexiness than women rate , which in returns creates a lot dysfunctional things in the smv

Basically a 4 is considered sexy by 80% of men , and a 4 from a scale from 1 to 10 is considered bellow average

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And she is married to some dude that looks like Goner Pile...SMFH

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she is married to some dude that looks like Goner Pile...SMFH
I am better looking than that guy. That guy also got her prime years of her teens/20s too if she had her first kid with him at 22/23.

That pusssy is good but I enjoy my childless life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most OF women just make around $ 200 per month because there is so much of those around. She must also be offering other services on her OF or be very responsive to her fans. I'm sure it's not some dead site with a bunch of old photos hanging around because they rely on guys RE-SUBSCRIBING each month to them. Which means she has to go out of her way like a full-time job to make each user have an experience using her site and have a reasonably low charge that most people won't think much about. It's totally not like how the OP is portraying it.
I'm sure a lot of her responses are templated and only semi-calibrated to the user. She gets enough experience she can make it seem genuine without much effort.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of her responses are templated and only semi-calibrated to the user. She gets enough experience she can make it seem genuine without much effort.
still no one mentioned on why they would pay money to see a 39 years old woman , instead of paying to see a 22 or 25

everyone more or less says she looks good for her age , which is irrelevant . You can never compare a 24 year old with a 39 . And she is ugly bros , cammone

people here complain that this and that , but in the same time they are also ok with the status quo

The only thing that bothers them is not the system as most say , but the fact that they are not successful in it

just like @Pan87 says , guys throw other guys under the bus if that would give them an age

this says a lot about society and why it is like it is . Because men moved away from values to being simps

it is an old saying : “ you test gold with fire , women with gold , and men with women “

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still no one mentioned on why they would pay money to see a 39 years old woman , instead of paying to see a 22 or 25

everyone more or less says she looks good for her age , which is irrelevant . You can never compare a 24 year old with a 39 . And she is ugly bros , cammone
I venture there are two factors at play here: novelty, and 22-25 year olds being more unrefined (generally speaking) than they were in the past.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it goes back to the graph I have shared

male rate way higher sexiness than women rate , which in returns creates a lot dysfunctional things in the smv

Basically a 4 is considered sexy by 80% of men , and a 4 from a scale from 1 to 10 is considered bellow average
So you think she is a 4 is that what you're saying?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

people here complain that this and that , but in the same time they are also ok with the status quo

The only thing that bothers them is not the system as most say , but the fact that they are not successful in it

just like @Pan87 says , guys throw other guys under the bus if that would give them an age

this says a lot about society and why it is like it is . Because men moved away from values to being simps

it is an old saying : “ you test gold with fire , women with gold , and men with women “
If she is ugly than I'm curious to see the typeof woman you pull. How is she making 500K a year? are you in America? cause if not than I would understand

But have you seen how obese a lot of women in their 20s are compared to 20 years ago?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think she is a 4 is that what you're saying?
no , I was just saying that there is an imbalance in how attractiveness is perceived

basically a woman that is a 4 has the attention of 80% of the men

while a guy that is an 8 has the attention of like 40% of the women

basically most guys have no self respect for themselves as they bang way bellow of what they could bang

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is ugly than I'm curious to see the typeof woman you pull. How is she making 500K a year? are you in America? cause if not than I would understand

But have you seen how obese a lot of women in their 20s are compared to 20 years ago?
in live In Europe , but women In Europe are not as fit as most men outside of Europe would think

they are not morbidly obese either , but neither fit . Though in recent times I started seeing more and more young obese women