Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Future Zoom debate with Pan87 - All are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Here's his forum stats:
Joined May 31, 2020
Messages 3,815
That's not that much, go on the looksmax forum and those users all have over 10k posts a month.

@Pan87 often gives great advice, I can see why his hyper direct speaking style offends some people though.

Good points. However, I *will* go on record - accusing Pan87 of being "all talk and no action." His follow up (providing all talk, but no action) further validates my accusation.
We are in the same Sydney pua group on telegram, lots of guys in Sydney can verify Pan87s game. His legit and does approach on a regular basis.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Widow Void said:
Here's his forum stats:
Joined May 31, 2020
Messages 3,815

That's not that much, go on the looksmax forum and those users all have over 10k posts a month.

We are in the same Sydney pua group on telegram, lots of guys in Sydney can verify Pan87s game. His legit and does approach on a regular basis.
That's interesting. In a posting above, I pointed out that he spends a lot of time on line - averaging (at least) 5 postings a day on this forum. And now, you mention that he is also spending his time on other forums as well? This sure seems like quite a lot of time on the internet for someone that claims to be the man about town Alpha player.

I wonder what his best pick-up line is?
Perhaps: "Hey there, wanna see my latest posting where I parade myself on the internet as an Alpha male?"

Point being: Despite your alleged positive character claims, you've also indicated that he spends an awful lot of time on line. And yet, despite his self-proclaimed internet "Alpha" image, he appears to show trepidation; when a man steps up to the plate and confronts.

If he's afraid of me (an internet stranger conversing by Zoom) there's no way I can believe that he's a real-life success with women.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally, he will feel this urge to respond. Just remember the old saying "actions speak louder than words." Although he may provide words as some sort of rebuttal, he has failed to follow through with action. And denial of these facts does not change it. He appears to be a coward.
As I earlier predicted, he's proven again to be all talk -no action.

Wait just a second here…

Who are you? You’ve never written a single thing that I’ve found interesting or engaging. All you do is snipe at me and try to get my attention.

Here’s my brief attention for you. Answer me this. What am I debating you about?

I have absolutely no interest in you. I have no reason to talk with you. It’s you who wants to talk with me. Why do you assume that I have any more interest in devoting any of my precious time to falling into the frame of a Beta who has a gay obsession with me? By accepting your imaginary debate, I’m accepting your frame. And that will never happen.
Answering your question: re: "What am I debating you about?"

I can comb through past forum conversations - where we've disagreed. We can discuss these via Zoom for other forum members to view and determine who is legit and who is not.

I openly accuse you of recycling material (often not beneficial) and passing it off as your own.

We can also allow forum members to post discussion topics. I'm confident that we'll not always agree and again, discuss this via Zoom in real time for others to view.

Pan87 You are being provided the opportunity to show everyone in real-time that you're worth your weight in words.

You have three options:
1. Ignore my changeling and hope in time that other forum members will forget your cowardliness.
2. Continue to spout words, but dodge stepping up to the plate.
3. Prove your worth by accepting my challenge.

Next prediction: you'll accept but "suddenly develop laryngitis"... "have lost a loved one" .... "too busy with work" or "too busy with women" (though your posting behavior would prove you wrong on the last one).

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes are going to brag some on a pickup forum, some more than others. It gets annoying but idk if it's avoidable.

From what I can tell Pan gives very good advice about what works for him, but there is perhaps some limited applicability as to whom the advice can work for (i.e., if you're around his age and are looking for casual, then it's very applicable; if you aren't then maybe not so much).

I suspect some of the friction may be due to his sense of conviction.

Serenity

Reaction score
How soon we forget. If someone is legitimately walking wounded and/or a legitimate new member, one look at my posting history... will speak for itself. However, my attitude will do a 180 and has on several occasions when confronted with (what I deem as) fraudulent's or veteran forum members getting smarmy toward new forum members.
Can't argue against that, I know it's true.

I just find this circus a little silly.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, I've been "banned for life" on a sub for debating these plebs...
I'm banned on all reddit relationship subreddits on various accounts. It's full of women, nerds with no life experience, and betas. You give 1 piece of solid advice and they jump you/ban.

I don't know if Pan is a troll I've not been too active here recently, but all the trolls over the 5 years have high post counts, they opine on everything in every thread, throw insults and carry a feminine attitude and "grudges" spill across multithread arguments. Just ignore it.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to see a debate of two different perspectives.

That being said, @Black Widow Void tried to get me banned from posting this thread instead of trying to debate me saying that I was spreading misinformation:

I know @Pan87 is worried about his identity but if there was some way to do it and keep it in a format more like a discussion then it would be awesome. Otherwise it would get too heated and there would be no value in it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
know @Pan87 is worried about his identity but if there was some way to do it and keep it in a format more like a discussion then it would be awesome. Otherwise it would get too heated and there would be no value in it
If it's just a voice call, no face cam that would work for both parties.

The debate would need to be friendly with a mediator controlling things. We could have users on this forum voting on the topics of discussion.

Snort

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, my name is pvssy sniffer. I've been in talks with Pan87 for more than 5 years. We met on another forum. Pan87 is a very kind man who has been accepting of my kinks and deviant thoughts. We've had long calls on the phone over the past few months.

mer-li

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, my name is pvssy sniffer. I've been in talks with Pan87 for more than 5 years. We met on another forum. Pan87 is a very kind man who has been accepting of my kinks and deviant thoughts. We've had long calls on the phone over the past few months.
Wow, that's impressing! What a fate.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Two new users both appearing just to post in this thread

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh geez here we go

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Dave the Armenian car salesman makes an appearance, I really do.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that there was an interest. The forum is in a bit of a lull at the moment. I figured that this real-time debate would liven things up a bit. Unfortunately, the challengeee (Pan87 ) has backed down ; proving (unless he changes his mind) that he lacks the ability to substantiate his claims.

Naturally, he will feel this urge to respond. Just remember the old saying "actions speak louder than words." Although he may provide words as some sort of rebuttal, he has failed to follow through with action. And denial of these facts does not change it. He appears to be a coward.

You seem to enjoy 'flexing' on this forum (actually more than any other member). Here's your chance to do the ultimate prancing and prove in real-time that you're this "Alpha" and I'm (as you claim) some "beta." I've stepped up to the plate and have basically stated, "let's see what you're really made of." No excuse you provide will cover the impression that when confronted to step up to the plate - you cower (as I suspected within your character all along)

Let's call it what it is:
You're the school boy on the playground that will shout names while there's a crowd and a teacher in the area...but when challenged to meet after school ....one to one... you hike your skirt and run the other way.

I had a few ideas, but was willing to let you forum members post some topics as well. After all, if you all were going to watch, I'd want it as entertaining for everyone. If someone can pull Pan87 out from hiding in the ladies room, the challenge is still on.

At first, I thought you were being facetious. Then I read some of your postings - You seem to believe your words.
Here's his forum stats:
Joined May 31, 2020
Messages 3,815

He's been on line (at least under this particular name) for exactly 2 years. Exactly to the day.
Dividing these two years into 3.815 postings... this would average 5 postings per day. Obviously, he has the time. I suspect that he's too lonely to leave the forum in shame, but too scared to "take it outside the playground and duke it out." Therefor, his excuses will be plenty. I'm sure that he appreciates you holding his hand during all of this.

Good points. However, I *will* go on record - accusing Pan87 of being "all talk and no action." His follow up (providing all talk, but no action) further validates my accusation.

I would have been totally okay ... even if all viewers felt more comfortable blacking out their identity. The only two people required to show their face would be Pan87 and me.

How soon we forget. If someone is legitimately walking wounded and/or a legitimate new member, one look at my posting history... will speak for itself. However, my attitude will do a 180 and has on several occasions when confronted with (what I deem as) fraudulent's or veteran forum members getting smarmy toward new forum members.
The idea itself isn't bad.
To run some monthly networking call over Discord/Zoom/Slack or whatever where members can network and debate directly. It might be proven to be a productive thing over the long run if executed correctly. It would obviously need some moderators just like in podcast to keep the discussion on track with discussion agenda so it doesn't derail.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea itself isn't bad.
To run some monthly networking call over Discord/Zoom/Slack or whatever where members can network and debate directly. It might be proven to be a productive thing over the long run if executed correctly. It would obviously need some moderators just like in podcast to keep the discussion on track with discussion agenda so it doesn't derail.
I would be down, revealing your face is a bad idea. I regretted showing screenshots and pics of myself on this site and even requested a name change and deleted several posts that can link my real life to here. Not a good idea.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be down, revealing your face is a bad idea.
Who said anything about revealing your face?
You don't need to enable the cam at all if you you don't want to. Or wear shades, baseball cap whatever that fit the bill.
It's up the individual if they want to turn on the cam or not. It can just be purely voice.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about revealing your face?
You don't need to enable the cam at all if you you don't want to. Or wear shades, baseball cap whatever that fit the bill.
It's up the individual if they want to turn on the cam or not. It can just be purely voice.
OP requested face I didn't mean to address you with that comment. It's a bad idea for anyone here to show their face these days.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bad idea for anyone here to show their face these days.
In many situations I agree with you.
Especially when you run your own company and are somewhat a high profile / can be seen as high value by/of the general public.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like there's a consensus that this debate should be no screen visibility and "audio only." In an earlier posting, I'd mentioned that the only two faces that needed to be seen was Pan87 and mine. This wouldn't be a youtube video for non-forum members to later view. This would be in real-time (for forum members only). If Pan87 is self-conscious about his looks (I'm certainly not) I'm willing to agree to an "audio only" debate.

Pan87 We have an audience. I've challenged you and have stepped up to the plate. Prove that you're this "Alpha" warrior that you claim to be... and accept my challenge.

Two new users both appearing just to post in this thread
I also found this peculiar. In fact Mods if you’re reading this … how about checking their IP address(es). I realize you may not be able to publicly do this, but I’d like the forum member(s) to be outed. I suspect a particular member (politicians will pull this type of scheme as a decoy - in order to make their opponent look suspect).

I actually received an email from one of these supposed ‘new forum members.’

I would love to see a debate of two different perspectives.

That being said, @Black Widow Void tried to get me banned from posting this thread instead of trying to debate me saying that I was spreading misinformation:
Looks like you are currently spreading misinformation, In that particular forum topic, I provided an “ignore this user” link within a response (screen capture below) which is a lot different than wanting someone banned. In later months, you've proven to be more substantial than your original impression.

Instead of still sulking over a disagreement eight months ago, you should be happy that I responded. After all, hardly anyone else acknowledged that particular posting of yours.

Obviously, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and didn’t place you in my ignore list.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.