Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am an average guy who has a harem of fashion models. Don’t make excuses y’all.

M

member159871

So many guys here make excuses about their looks holding them back. I am an average looking guy without money or status who consistently attracts models. And many of them have been in famous magazines and have worked for top fashion brands. Don’t make excuses, do something. Anything. And you will find success. Start today.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technically doing one photoshoot or appearing in one magazine once makes you a model. Or having enough insta followers to be sponsored by Fashion Nova. So in that sense I could believe OP is an average guy who dates models.

M

member159871

technically doing one photoshoot or appearing in one magazine once makes you a model. Or having enough insta followers to be sponsored by Fashion Nova. So in that sense I could believe OP is an average guy who dates models.
You’d be surprised though.

I won’t mention any names, but one girl I was talking with (we kinda stopped talking after a while as I didn’t feel a connection) is a runway model who has done shows for Versace, Dior, Saint Laurent etc and has been on the cover of more than one famous magazine.

Many others have done at least one editorial for a major magazine. And a lot of them are signed to well known agencies.

I should also clarify I am meeting these girls via Instagram. I only have 1k followers while many of these girls have 10k followers and over.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’d be surprised though.

I won’t mention any names, but one girl I was talking with (we kinda stopped talking after a while as I didn’t feel a connection) is a runway model who has done shows for Versace, Dior, Saint Laurent etc and has been on the cover of more than one famous magazine.

Many others have done at least one editorial for a major magazine. And a lot of them are signed to well known agencies.

I should also clarify I am meeting these girls via Instagram. I only have 1k followers while many of these girls have 10k followers and over.
So all these top fashion models are living in the same City as you, within bus driving distance? They can’t be in another City because you have no money to fly to see them. You have no money to buy a car to drive to them.

So either:
- They are flying in from Paris to see a 20 year old average looking with no money or education
- They live close and you are taking the bus to see them.
- They are sending a car to pick you up, and drive you back.

Since you got no money, if you go on a date with them, they are paying for everything as well.

It can’t be your charm because models meet charming people everyday. It must be the amazing sex you give them.

M

member159871

No, not all of them live in the same city or even the same country. There are a few that do live in the same city but most of them live in France / Germany / NYC. But I have sexual conversations with them, and very deep conversations and a lot of them enjoy it and a few girls thanked me for making their days. So I'm confident I could meet up with them if logistics are right.

I'm not completely broke lol, I have money saved up, but I don't have a particularly interesting job (minimum wage at $15 an hour). I am an EDM DJ and music producer though, which (possibly) gives me a few extra clout points.

"Models meet charming people everyday" Actually no they don't. They really don't. Fashion models are some of the loneliest women you'll ever meet. Guys are intimidated to talk with them in real life, they only get hit on by creeps and douchebags, and even women don't want to be friends with them because they get jealous that their friend is getting all the attention. Pair this up with the fact that they travel all around the world (especially major agency models) and they are constantly stressed from their job and you have a very lonely girl. The runway model I mentioned in a previous comment actually told me that I was one of the most fun people she had ever met in her life. And this is a girl you guys would think gets all this praise and attention because of how hot she is. But she doesn't.

But models ARE very intellegent. And many of them have personalities and are much friendier than even average girls.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I have to be the most fun guy around and do some sexual and deep conversation with them. That is a game changer

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Are you fvcking these girls OP ?

Most guys think because they text and hang out with girls that counts as "pulling"

If youre not fcking or getting ya d!ck svcked by these "models" then who cares.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys here make excuses about their looks holding them back. I am an average looking guy without money or status who consistently attracts models. And many of them have been in famous magazines and have worked for top fashion brands. Don’t make excuses, do something. Anything. And you will find success. Start today.
#1 are you ****ing any of them?

#2 are you in MoA?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They obviously like you, and once you get one the rest are easy. When you say "attract" my assumption is banging them? I'm sure your not breaking your back to do it either, literally just being yourself with out any of the stupid sh1t.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all the receipts. Reminds me of YouTube.

M

member159871

Are you fvcking these girls OP ?

Most guys think because they text and hang out with girls that counts as "pulling"

If youre not fcking or getting ya d!ck svcked by these "models" then who cares.
I haven't. But I have had very sexual conversations with a lot of them and I usually get them to open up about sex.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't. But I have had very sexual conversations with a lot of them and I usually get them to open up about sex.
Well, their you have it.

Good job on the successful interactions with women, now the next step is fvcking them, after you do that, then you can make a thread like this.

Can't say looks don't matter if these girls aren't fvcking you lol, if anything the fact that you're not fvcking them is proof that looks do matter.

Last edited:
M

member159871

Well, their you have it.

Good job on the successful interactions with women, now the next step is fvcking them, after you do that, then you can make a thread like this.

Can't say looks don't matter if these girls aren't fvcking you lol, if anything the fact that you're not fvkcing them is prove that looks do matter.
And that WILL happen. I'm planning on visiting NYC for about a week or so this summer and I'm thinking about meeting up with some of the models I've been talking to that live there.

I could also have phone sex but idk I've never tried that.

Looks really don't matter though, especially to a lot of these girls. I am maybe a 6 at best in looks. And I make these women laugh and talk about sex. But whatever, keep believing what you want to believe.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly It's impressive if you're even able to get a girl with 10k+ followers to even read and respond to your DMs.

However there's a world of difference in getting a girl to text you back and to actually meet up with you.

A few months ago I was pretty impressed with myself for getting a rich (family) girl who's going to graduate law school with honors to talk dirty to me. Then she friendzoned me before our first date and started dating a guy with more money than me.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that WILL happen. I'm planning on visiting NYC for about a week or so this summer and I'm thinking about meeting up with some of the models I've been talking to that live there.

I could also have phone sex but idk I've never tried that.

Looks really don't matter though, especially to a lot of these girls. I am maybe a 6 at best in looks. And I make these women laugh and talk about sex. But whatever, keep believing what you want to believe.
:rofl:
This is cope. Let's pretend there aren't confident, good-looking guys who have a lot of money or status OR all of the above, more than likely already in her social circle..yep, supermodels don't care about them...what they really want is some average guy....yep. In those cases it's not a waiting game, those models and the like are actively trying to get those men, while she's just talking to those average dudes.

Last edited: