Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a 30's Male + debunking 'SMV' chart

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im well in my 30's and the new girl i'm sleeping with who I met at a temping job is like 22. And i'm broke. She has way more money and stuff than me.

View attachment 7726
I actually prefer younger though, tbh (and have succeeded a few times with teenagers in recent years, but takes some serious numbers game!)

I think propinquity can help. If you can somehow be around young girls I think the age becomes less relevant. Cold approach can maybe induce an instant, instinctive rejection when there's an age difference. But I think what is always the most relevant is that she finds you attractive. Physically. And to some extent in other ways too
she is hot, good work, but that tattoo gives a bit insight...

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is hot, good work, but that tattoo gives a bit insight...
Whenever I see a tattoo I get depressed thinking how much she spoiled her bodywork, and two I think she has probably had one **** per week since she turned 16, and finally that I want the fk from her but not the HPV and whatever else she carries.

Reactions: B80

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihe writer define more about modern women, most majority of women, doesnt mean you cant bond with emotionally avalailable/healthy fenale which are at extinction.. Not just men woke from this feminisme. Women are catching up too with this bullshlt.. As they become more unhappy instead owning what men have.
Yeah but every day there is another girl that turns 18 that turns to feminism and desperately wants an office job and becomes a tie wearing bossy b1tc-h.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women in my age group very mild, all I want to look at and what turns my head are 19 - 25 year olds, but I cannot and as I've gotten past 30 never been able to accept that pain that they are now out of reach.
Congratulations, you're like every other guy on the planet who has noticed that the prettiest girls are in that age group. They still look sweet and sexy and worth being desired. But if you want to relate to a female on a deeper level, there's something to be said for finding someone at least a little closer to your age group, someone with some similar life experiences.

If you're in your 30s and are still in shape, believe me, girls in their 20s are not out of reach. Statistically, I believe women tend to date guys about four years older than themselves. So yeah, it's not like they're looking for guys 10 years older exactly. But if you're a high value guy and an older guy compared to the younger guys they know, you can stand out. Girls in their early 20s are going to be naturally around other people their age, so of course the younger guys have a built in advantage there. Plus a lot of older guys listen to the feminist society, and they have been indoctrinated into thinking that an older guy is a creep if he's with a younger gal. A guy in his 30s is not old.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but every day there is another girl that turns 18 that turns to feminism and desperately wants an office job and becomes a tie wearing bossy b1tc-h.
Undeniable truth sir.. They would spread that leg for an iphone 13.. Its just funny as shlt seeing what women has become.. My ex wife are parenting by their traditional parents.. Once she has get into the bar qualification she turn into full swing feminists karens.. Now shes at her lowest rock bottom as she become older single mother. University are the most liberal institutions reinforced with feminazis sentument.. Once theyre out, they going apeshlt :rofl:

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you're like every other guy on the planet who has noticed that the prettiest girls are in that age group. They still look sweet and sexy and worth being desired. But if you want to relate to a female on a deeper level, there's something to be said for finding someone at least a little closer to your age group, someone with some similar life experiences.

If you're in your 30s and are still in shape, believe me, girls in their 20s are not out of reach. Statistically, I believe women tend to date guys about four years older than themselves. So yeah, it's not like they're looking for guys 10 years older exactly. But if you're a high value guy and an older guy compared to the younger guys they know, you can stand out. Girls in their early 20s are going to be naturally around other people their age, so of course the younger guys have a built in advantage there. Plus a lot of older guys listen to the feminist society, and they have been indoctrinated into thinking that an older guy is a creep if he's with a younger gal. A guy in his 30s is not old.
I'm in shape, not 100% but bodyfat low enough, plus my babyface is finally entering its final form so now at 36 I look much younger and don't act old etc.
The only plus is I have no kids or have not been married and no mortgage keeping me chained to one spot.

You're right that 20's are in reach and I always get eye contact, saw a few nice 20's ones today actually - My issue is I DON'T APPROACH, or more prescisely I wait till I have a DEFINITE GREEN LIGHT, most of my approaches have ended up making me depressed when I get rejected so it has stopped me doing it (these are rejections from the girls I really wanted so I guess it cuts me deep) some sort of self esteem issue I guess.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Undeniable truth sir.. They would spread that leg for an iphone 13.. Its just funny as shlt seeing what women has become.. My ex wife are parenting by their traditional parents.. Once she has get into the bar qualification she turn into full swing feminists karens.. Now shes at her lowest rock bottom as she become older single mother. University are the most liberal institutions reinforced with feminazis sentument.. Once theyre out, they going apeshlt :rofl:
I think its all the alpha female lawyer Netflix shows they feed on.
"I gonna go to college and be her when I get out"
Then she gets out, puts on a manly attitude and the 9-5 quickly destroys what she imagined would be a life like a TV show, suddenly submitting under a man and being a mom doesn't sound so oppressive.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its all the alpha female lawyer Netflix shows they feed on.
"I gonna go to college and be her when I get out"
Then she gets out, puts on a manly attitude and the 9-5 quickly destroys what she imagined would be a life like a TV show, suddenly submitting under a man and being a mom doesn't sound so oppressive.
Not that it's anything to be proud, but had a 'debtate' with a young woman solicitor in bar a couple of weeks before xmas. Was early hours of the morning in the smoking area, when 2 women and their gay friend approached me. Apparently the gay bloke fancied me :D. 1 of the women starting showing off about she was a solicitor and after a while I started digging into her, subtly at first and then it got to the point where I was saying stuff like 'listen, most men don;t give a sh1t about what you do, fair play as I know it takes a lot of commitment, but you think men are impressed by it, as many women find that kind of thing attractive in men. You're good looking, attractive etc, thats what men will find attractive about you, not your career'. Ended up with her doing the 'you're just intimidated as I earn more than you etc and other men getting involved, obviously trying to white knight.' Odd thing was, after getting pretty upset, she kept coming back and could sense some intrigue as she probably wasn;t use to it. At same time was trying to deal with her gay friend who was pretty persistent.

Weird situation, not particularly proud of it of course. Was doing it in a kind of playful, light hearted way,so got away with not getting smashed in the face, as was turning it around and getting on well with the other men who were getting involved.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that it's anything to be proud, but had a 'debtate' with a young woman solicitor in bar a couple of weeks before xmas. Was early hours of the morning in the smoking area, when 2 women and their gay friend approached me. Apparently the gay bloke fancied me :D. 1 of the women starting showing off about she was a solicitor and after a while I started digging into her, subtly at first and then it got to the point where I was saying stuff like 'listen, most men don;t give a sh1t about what you do, fair play as I know it takes a lot of commitment, but you think men are impressed by it, as many women find that kind of thing attractive in men. You're good looking, attractive etc, thats what men will find attractive about you, not your career'. Ended up with her doing the 'you're just intimidated as I earn more than you etc and other men getting involved, obviously trying to white knight.' Odd thing was, after getting pretty upset, she kept coming back and could sense some intrigue as she probably wasn;t use to it. At same time was trying to deal with her gay friend who was pretty persistent.

Weird situation, not particularly proud of it of course. Was doing it in a kind of playful, light hearted way,so got away with not getting smashed in the face, as was turning it around and getting on well with the other men who were getting involved.
Yeah well it sounds like the indifference for women and 'their career' is universal among men -- I actually find it a turn off, and you know she won't submit to you when all is said and done.
Sounds like she finally spoke to a man willing to tell her she is not special and that turned her interest up.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well it sounds like the indifference for women and 'their career' is universal among men -- I actually find it a turn off, and you know she won't submit to you when all is said and done.
Sounds like she finally spoke to a man willing to tell her she is not special and that turned her interest up.
Yeah, was a bizarre situation when considering it in the cold light of a sober day. The other woman broke down as well at 1 point as apparently she came home to find her boyfriend in bed with another woman earlier that week - she wasn;t attractive though. Gay chap was chipping in, trying it on and I was saying stuff like 'look, I only have a maggot size penis, but that didn;t deter him, 'its what you do with it that counts' kind of responses from him :D. At 1 point was almost being interviewed like on a show by the 3 or 4 men that joined in about my views on the girls career, lol. But stuck to my guns, and as was saying it in semi serious/likeable way, ended up getting on with them. They were ex military guys, 1 was a good looking chap, but at 1 point pulled his shirt sleeve back to reveal a stump, where his hand had been blown off and started talking about his experiences when women clocked that after their initial high interest :D. As a side note, he was relatively short and wandered around the bar with him for a while chatting to other women and noticed their reaction to him, could tell many fancied him right away, despite being short, but his face alone got initial interest levels high in several women.

1 of the men, then cornered the solicitor and assume he at least got her number by the way things were looking, as we dispersed a while after.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Older men and much younger women are transactional relationships, so these relationships will be hidden from the public behind closed doors. I can understand looking at a girl above 23 maybe, but any girl under 21 is too immature and Disney destined for me to deal with it. I would suggest moving to a major city where the only hot girls aren't 18 year olds that haven't left for college or haven't began transition to a 20s tatted single mom bartender.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, none of this discussion affects me for hitting up young women. I stand on my self-respect and let the chips fall where they may.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The old you are just threatened by how much i earn routine. Career women are so incredibly unattractive it's crazy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I REALLY think the Reason AVAILABLE women from age 25-30 SMV declines so much is that the TOP ones are off the market due to LTR, marriage and kids. It is about Population, not individuals.
1641429190652.png

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
41 here dating 20 yrs..

Smv is real.. Your youth mainly skin, face and physique..

One of mine.

View attachment 7727

Or maybe im just chad
Youre asian right?

I think Asian women like older men. Just tonight saw hb 7.5 asian with a fresking short guy who looked mid 50s. She was like 30 to 35. Wtf is that? How is that possible short and old not chad.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre asian right?

I think Asian women like older men. Just tonight saw hb 7.5 asian with a fresking short guy who looked mid 50s. She was like 30 to 35. Wtf is that? How is that possible short and old not chad.
It sure has to do with that guy money .. many wealthy asian has one to 3 concubines that he pays for.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I REALLY think the Reason AVAILABLE women from age 25-30 SMV declines so much is that the TOP ones are off the market due to LTR, marriage and kids. It is about Population, not individuals.
View attachment 7737
Then over 30 you have the divorced single moms damaged goods.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game and status tend to improve with time. Those are both traits that lead to raw sexual attraction just like looks does. That is why men do often peak later, objectively. Women are always dating 3-10 years up, there is a reason for that. Having said that, yes the idea that a 35 year old will do better than a comparable SMV at 25 is false, due to access and aging.
Agree on game and status improving for the average man with age but what game and what status?

By game we mean the knowledge of what to avoid given more experience? agree

Regarding the status, well being the owner of a successful enterprise grants lot of it but its nowhere comparable to being the DJ of a club in your 20s....the dj gets blowj0bs in the club office while the entrepreneur gets a pass par tout for dating.

I will always pick the fast instinctual reward from women anytime, no bigger form or satisfaction or proof of legit attraction.

Thats unless by status we aint talking about minor celebrity type, in that case thats totally different.

What I mean is, jeff bezos surely has a better overall status that a 20yrs old DJ yet its not him meeting young girls and bang them that same night with those girls being fine with that with no further request.

Status should be divided in "respect granting" and "attraction granting", one gets people to invite you to exclusive places while the other gets you invited inside wet pvssy.

Being a famous outlaw will get you laid but wont get you invited at the presidential palace, the other way around being a top engineer.