Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl thinks she just another girl

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you two have sex?

If yes, the correct response should be something like "I never saw you that way. Why do you need to ask?"

If no, then who gives a fvck?

BS questions should always receive BS responses.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that you seldom post here. With attitudes like you received above, I wouldn't blame you. Not everyone here has this need to swagger among a bunch of internet strangers.

Answering such a question would really depend on the female and also the context of your situation with her.

I'm thinking that the safest reply to this question would be (and make it sound sincere - as to not put her on the defense) ... "What makes you ask?" Once you get better specifics, you'll probably provide her with a better answer.

As to your question; you'll probably receive better answers, if you explain your goal with this girl. Is she just another girl to you, do you want to build something with her, is she someone you randomly date, is she someone you keep around to warm your bed?

Personally speaking, I don't give (or advocate) advice designed to use or play with a girls head. However, if you need help to level the playing field, I'll be glad to respond further -- once you provide a little background and agenda.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that you seldom post here. With attitudes like you received above, I wouldn't blame you. Not everyone here has this need to swagger among a bunch of internet strangers.
To clarify, when I said "BS questions should always receive BS responses", I meant the girl's question, not OP's.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, when I said "BS questions should always receive BS responses", I meant the girl's question, not OP's.
I was referring to your "if you aren't having sex with her then why would you give a fvck" attitude.
I'm not knocking you for having a personal opinion, but to someone that's new or doesn't post very often, this could come across in a condescending, swaggering "king of the hill" sort of way.