Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i confess my love to an 18yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
As I said to another poster, if the 18 year old Olivia Rodrigo showed up at your door you wouldn't be DTF???
I don't know why Olivia Rodrigo is, and I'm not going to Google it either because I don't care.

I never said I wouldn't be DTF. I most likely would be if she was hot. But that doesn't mean she's a prize just because she's hot enough for you to want to get a nut off in.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why Olivia Rodrigo is, and I'm not going to Google it either because I don't care.

I never said I wouldn't be DTF. I most likely would be if she was hot. But that doesn't mean she's a prize just because she's hot enough for you to want to get a nut off in.
Oh wow. I hope you were kidding you didn't know who she is lol. She's like in the media all the time.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if i dont she'll just think im a temporary fling which is what I dont want. I want to support her and have her as a live in gf. The longer i take to confess the greater the chance some else will beat me to it.
She‘s way too deep in your head. Way too fast!
If you confess this early she will run. She‘s also just 18, so keep in mind that she‘s probably just in it for some fun and not a girl to build something serious with, yet.
If you want something serious with her then take it slow and let things run smooth and natural. Don‘t act solely on your emotions, you are about to hurt yourself and you should know this by your age.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming no itis, the best things to do in these scenarios is fuuck the living shiit out of the girl as if you're getting taken out back and shot after. She's only had a few partners so you blow her world. Take blue chips, whatever, blow her the fuuck out until you're both numb and she taps out. Then tease her for tapping out and go make some food or something like it's business as usual. That's what I've found makes young girls fall the easiest. Uninhibited objectification and being an absolute boss about it.

This "I am the prize" is such a BS redpill mentality, it doesnt work in real life. And the people spewing chit like that are often middle aged pear shaped losers. Give me a break. She is the catch here, not me. Period. I have to find a way to get her to fall in love with me.
I don't think you're trolling, but if you want this girl as a gf all you can do is keep spending time with her and having fun, the exclusivity will manifest naturally. You'll see her desire for exclusivity written on her face and you'll know that as soon as you mention it she'll jump on you, that's when you bring it up. The fact that you made this thread is a huge red flag on your part, because it means you don't know this simple rule or are just too fvcking gaga for her to think straight. Asking us what you should do means this will most likely end in disaster unless you get your shiit together.

That you initiate her every time is telling. You should see this feedback as a reason to not be so invested, otherwise you're going to emotionally wreck yourself. Have fun with it, take the pressure off.

And the prize mentality absolutely works in real life. Guys think it's bs when in reality they've put practically no work into their mind, body, and bank account. They refuse to accept the problem is themselves, and go back to demeaning themselves and simping.

There's no secret or forced behavior. When you're crushing it you believe you're the prize and naturally act like it, because you know it and embody it. It oozes out of you in all your behavior and all the women keen enough to pick up on it come buzzing over like bees to honey.

Trying to fake abundance is ignorant and pointless. It's built brick by brick in the fortress of your mind, and it takes time, usually years.

Accept your flaws and play to your strengths, put in the time to create the conditions for success, and it's bound to happen.

Hard work puts you where the good luck finds you.

This girls a toss up. Enjoy the ride, spend time together doing fun stuff, blow her back out often, and your odds will be good. Don't drop your fuucking spaghetti and don't spill your guts out. Chill and have fun.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My older brother is 42 and he still has the energy to go out on the weekends so it's possible if OP takes good care of himself. (And if he's a fun person now)
Maybe once or twice a month on a Saturday night yea , he aint gonna be able to do that 3 times a week every week which is what a lot of 23yr olds do

I'm 29 and i couldn't do it financially , mentally or physically

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays. Ive never asked a girl to be my gf because ive never had one. But a few weeks ago i pulled the hottest girl of my life. A stunning 18yr old that looks like ana de armas, petite body with perky butt and blonde hair. Legit socal 9/10. We hung out for two weekends straight and she slept over my place, so i know the attraction is there on her end. I really like this girl but im not in love yet, but i know i can fall for her. Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful. So how do i let her know im not just another fvck boy and that i want something more with her? I know two weeks is kinda soon but i want to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later. I legit dont know where to start, what to say, or how to say it. My goal is to have a formal bf/gf relationship and get her to live with me.

1) she is only 18....literally just a kid

2) you don't

3) wait until she asks

4) she is just a kid

5) you are placing too high a value only based upon looks

I honestly feel like she is way too young for you to take serious unless she is a virgin and exceptionally mature for her age then i guess. Then in that case i definitely get it. However this is just my opinion. Do what makes you happy.

Without that being said.....all the same the rules apply as any other girl man. Never ask for a relationship first. Just hint that you care about her more than a quick lay in subtle gestures and when you talk about the future subtly hunt towards her in it. Let her wonder if you are BSing or not. Let her pry it out of you.

It sounds like you are placing special emphasis on her because of looks alone. For a guy with over 300 lays you should know better. Happens to the best of us though. I think first you need to figure out who she really is and what she wants before you entertain the thought of taking her seriously.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still amazed you guys are falling for this sh!t.
Just close it then or better yet just merge his posts with 2Rocky's account it's clearly him, he has all the same opinions, same way of typing, all he did to change his way of typing was add the word Homie to his posts its just lazy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my expectations are low but i feel like if i dont confess i'll regret it when im 80 on my death bed.
Why do you think if you don't confess she'll bounce?

Your mind is playing tricks on you.

If you confess you'll reek of desperation and she'll bounce.

Then you'll regret that UNTIL your 80 on your death bad.

Instead, long game the sh*t out of her until she can't live without you.

Use some old school Dale Carnegie:

You can get anybody to anything so long as they think it was their idea.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you started sleeping with girls at 17. That’s 300/20 = 15 girls a year. 15/12 = 1.25 girl per month.
I started sleeping with girls at the age of 15
and I’m not a part of the 300 club.

I also didn’t know who this Olivia girl was
until pictures of her were posted.

Meh, not my type.
I would friend zone this girl.

This thread has entertainment value, thanks OP.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming no itis, the best things to do in these scenarios is fuuck the living shiit out of the girl as if you're getting taken out back and shot after. She's only had a few partners so you blow her world. Take blue chips, whatever, blow her the fuuck out until you're both numb and she taps out. Then tease her for tapping out and go make some food or something like it's business as usual. That's what I've found makes young girls fall the easiest. Uninhibited objectification and being an absolute boss about it.

I don't think you're trolling, but if you want this girl as a gf all you can do is keep spending time with her and having fun, the exclusivity will manifest naturally. You'll see her desire for exclusivity written on her face and you'll know that as soon as you mention it she'll jump on you, that's when you bring it up. The fact that you made this thread is a huge red flag on your part, because it means you don't know this simple rule or are just too fvcking gaga for her to think straight. Asking us what you should do means this will most likely end in disaster unless you get your shiit together.

That you initiate her every time is telling. You should see this feedback as a reason to not be so invested, otherwise you're going to emotionally wreck yourself. Have fun with it, take the pressure off.

And the prize mentality absolutely works in real life. Guys think it's bs when in reality they've put practically no work into their mind, body, and bank account. They refuse to accept the problem is themselves, and go back to demeaning themselves and simping.

There's no secret or forced behavior. When you're crushing it you believe you're the prize and naturally act like it, because you know it and embody it. It oozes out of you in all your behavior and all the women keen enough to pick up on it come buzzing over like bees to honey.

Trying to fake abundance is ignorant and pointless. It's built brick by brick in the fortress of your mind, and it takes time, usually years.

Accept your flaws and play to your strengths, put in the time to create the conditions for success, and it's bound to happen.

Hard work puts you where the good luck finds you.

This girls a toss up. Enjoy the ride, spend time together doing fun stuff, blow her back out often, and your odds will be good. Don't drop your fuucking spaghetti and don't spill your guts out. Chill and have fun.
Spot on. I've had similar experiences in my early 30's.

It's a fun ride while it lasts. These never lasted more than six months for me unfortunately.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 37 and you have more than 300 lays. You either know what to do or this a troll.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't confess your love..... your not in love... your infatuated... big difference.

Infatuation gives her all the power and will turn toxic.

Next

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes down to go out tonight, gonna meet up a bit later. Im so excited to see her! :love:The plan is to hit up a nice restaurant then go to an upscale club. Not gonna confess anything yet just gonna have fun, she needs more time to fall for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it cringe tho? Everyone whose seen her in real life is like "yeah id be doing the same thing". Its only cringe if she rejects me.
I do think you are somewhat right about this. She is probably going to latch on to someone as a LTR at some point.
Guys here seem to only think in terms of one night stands, FWBs, and booty calls. But most girls ARE going to want a more permanent, or semi-permanent relationship sooner or later. If you play the "game" too strongly, you may be cutting yourself out of that position.

The problem is a guy confessing his love first is not generally a good look. Don't get me wrong, it CAN work, and it HAS worked. It's just not generally a good strategy. I would advise against it, to be clear, and focus instead on showing her a fun time. With your age difference however, she may not feel comfortable bringing it up herself, or even considering it herself for that matter. So if you want your hat in the ring, you may have to put it there. If you do, keep your expectations low and realize it could backfire.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes down to go out tonight, gonna meet up a bit later. Im so excited to see her! :love:The plan is to hit up a nice restaurant then go to an upscale club. Not gonna confess anything yet just gonna have fun, she needs more time to fall for me.
Well I'm glad the advice didn't fall on deaf ears, good luck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.