Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i confess my love to an 18yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you got it bad.... Have you had sex with her?

This is danger territory, a man in this state is very prone to delusions. I'd know, I've actually done what you're contemplating before.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
And? Whats wrong with oneitis? Ive never judged a man for having onities. This happens to simps every 6 months and alphas every 10 years. Point is every man will meet a girl thats perfect and he wants to simp for. I found mine and I want to take my shot.
You have known her for what two weeks? Look OP I hope this does work out for you but it if it doesn't don't say the forum didn't warn you.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP has stopped rationally responding to this thread.

Very clearly just wanted to get everyone going with this stuff.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, please ask yourself why you feel the need to “confess” anything. It’s ok to have feelings. However, how does it benefit either of you to vomit those feelings all over her?
Because if i dont she'll just think im a temporary fling which is what I dont want. I want to support her and have her as a live in gf. The longer i take to confess the greater the chance some else will beat me to it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if i dont she'll just think im a temporary fling which is what I dont want. I want to support her and have her as a live in gf. The longer i take to confess the greater the chance some else will beat me to it.
This is why these guys are giving you sh1t about oneitis. Because this is exactly how a guy with oneitis thinks.

When you do not have oneitis then you are able to look at your cringe, objectively.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why these guys are giving you sh1t about oneitis. Because this is exactly how a guy with oneitis thinks.

When you do not have oneitis then you are able to look at your cringe, objectively.
Why is it cringe tho? Everyone whose seen her in real life is like "yeah id be doing the same thing". Its only cringe if she rejects me. Otherwise im doing what any normal heterosexual male would.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
R (1).jpg

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it cringe tho? Everyone whose seen her in real life is like "yeah id be doing the same thing". Its only cringe if she rejects me. Otherwise im doing what any normal heterosexual male would.
You do what you feel is right. Most likely what you feel is right is not going to work out as you intend.

While she may be a great catch for you, she may not see you the same way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays. Ive never asked a girl to be my gf because ive never had one. But a few weeks ago i pulled the hottest girl of my life. A stunning 18yr old that looks like ana de armas, petite body with perky butt and blonde hair. Legit socal 9/10. We hung out for two weekends straight and she slept over my place, so i know the attraction is there on her end. I really like this girl but im not in love yet, but i know i can fall for her. Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful. So how do i let her know im not just another fvck boy and that i want something more with her? I know two weeks is kinda soon but i want to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later. I legit dont know where to start, what to say, or how to say it. My goal is to have a formal bf/gf relationship and get her to live with me.
Let her tell you she loves you first.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just answer this simple question:

What would you say if it was your last day on earth?

We spend too much time thinking... If there is a genuine desire, it doesn't matter since it's genuine.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Just answer this simple question:

What would you say if it was your last day on earth?

We spend too much time thinking... If there is a genuine desire, it doesn't matter since it's genuine.
It's a troll post.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays. Ive never asked a girl to be my gf because ive never had one. But a few weeks ago i pulled the hottest girl of my life. A stunning 18yr old that looks like ana de armas, petite body with perky butt and blonde hair. Legit socal 9/10. We hung out for two weekends straight and she slept over my place, so i know the attraction is there on her end. I really like this girl but im not in love yet, but i know i can fall for her. Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful. So how do i let her know im not just another fvck boy and that i want something more with her? I know two weeks is kinda soon but i want to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later. I legit dont know where to start, what to say, or how to say it. My goal is to have a formal bf/gf relationship and get her to live with me.
“In love” with an 18 yr old 9/10 SoCal beauty?Tread carefully.
You sure you don’t want to just have sex with her until you get tired of it?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wants a fvckboy. Have you considered that?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, I’ve been here before.
Seeing those text of you and your homie going back and forth really brought me back, I haven’t felt those feelings in a long time.

Try to have as much fun as you can and enjoy the moment right now, don’t fall into the trap of fantasizing about living together and having kids and being in love. Learn about her before you allow yourself to love her. There may be some skeletons in her closet that are deal breakers, you don’t know yet
If you can handle being casual for long enough and keeping her in good vibes and having fun, the rest will take care of itself and you can have her for as long as you want .

no need to confess anything right now it’s too early , she will run away from you as fast as this long slim legs will be able to take her!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m beginning to think most guys are more emotional than women. At least the guys on here

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand why an 18 year old girl would find your "confession" to be cringe? What planet are you from?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Clearly lust..I have no idea what I would even talk to a chick under 30 about. 18?? There would be nothing to talk about with her...totally different places in our lives. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.