Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i confess my love to an 18yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly lust..I have no idea what I would even talk to a chick under 30 about. 18?? There would be nothing to talk about with her...totally different places in our lives. No thanks.
I totally agree. I work with girls in the 16 to 23 age range. They're more obsessed about snapchat.

Now lets say if Oilivia Rodrgio came onto you. She's 18. Even her you'd brush off????

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I totally agree. I work with girls in the 16 to 23 age range. They're more obsessed about snapchat.

Now lets say if Oilivia Rodrgio came onto you. She's 18. Even her you'd brush off????
To bang a few times? Sure why not...ruin her for life because she'll have to compare everyone after me to me

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the American version of Bjerte? All you young mfers that weren't around in the old days will have no idea what I'm talking about.

Bjerte is CoMiNg FoR lOvE !!!!!

Of course, to combat your oneitis, I submit to you the DrBeard method:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already fvcked because you've put her on a giant pedestal.

The mentality is - You're the prize. Not her. She should be figuring out how to profess her love for you.

If you've already banged her, then you've done your job. It's not your job to try and keep her. It's her job to try and win a position in your life.
This "I am the prize" is such a BS redpill mentality, it doesnt work in real life. And the people spewing chit like that are often middle aged pear shaped losers. Give me a break. She is the catch here, not me. Period. I have to find a way to get her to fall in love with me.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "I am the prize" is such a BS redpill mentality, it doesnt work in real life. And the people spewing chit like that are often middle aged pear shaped losers. Give me a break. She is the catch here, not me. Period. I have to find a way to get her to fall in love with me.
Troll post. 300 lays and you haven’t learned anything about the social dynamics between men and women.

Go write her a long song/poem hire a plane with a banner saying “Girls name” I Love You. Have a band accompany you to her house and sing your song and proclaim your love to her.

After that fails do everyone a favour and stand in front of a bus/train.

(fuxk if it works then gg well played both you nutjobs together for life)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will “fall in love” with you when
YOU are the BEST she can do.

Good luck OP
Brutally honest and true

Also OP please understand "love" is not infinite or definite its a temporary feeling within a golden cross of emotion and circumstance

Currently she seems perfect for you , but what happens in 5 years when the novelty has worn off and she is 23 watching all the other 23yr olds having the time of their lives and she is stuck with a 42 year old who wants to sit in and cook dinner and do boring adult stuff all the time

It will end in disaster

The only way i think it wouldnt is if you are a million / billionaire and have the facility to isolate her from reality for the next 15 years

I work ridiculously hard on my mental state to avoid situations like OP's because i know how catastrophic they can be

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confessing your love to a 18 year old? Slap yourself.
Remember she was having Birthday parties at Chucky Cheese just a few years ago.
At 37, 20 years is a huge maturity gap.
Sure, invest in some physicality but zero on the emotional.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced this is an alt of Rocky, an older man who's finally realized 18 year olds are totally open to banging older men, as opposed to those old stank boxes he's been chasing after.

Basically as an older man, you need to be able to vet the masculinity of younger women, the ones covered in tattoos are the ones you want because they are very Feminine and keep dating Feminine men which turns them off so they try to give themselves a masculine look through tattoos and piercings to scare off Feminine men

So Rocky, just go find yourself a tatted pierced up trouble maker and be masculine. Don't expect anything serious unless she's having your kids and even then

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to Rocky or luciano or who ever... What a way to unite the members of the site.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutally honest and true

Also OP please understand "love" is not infinite or definite its a temporary feeling within a golden cross of emotion and circumstance

Currently she seems perfect for you , but what happens in 5 years when the novelty has worn off and she is 23 watching all the other 23yr olds having the time of their lives and she is stuck with a 42 year old who wants to sit in and cook dinner and do boring adult stuff all the time

It will end in disaster

The only way i think it wouldnt is if you are a million / billionaire and have the facility to isolate her from reality for the next 15 years

I work ridiculously hard on my mental state to avoid situations like OP's because i know how catastrophic they can be
My older brother is 42 and he still has the energy to go out on the weekends so it's possible if OP takes good care of himself. (And if he's a fun person now)

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time to to go to basic.
From a smarter man pthen me :

"How do i confess my love to an 18yr old"

" I. Never say ‘I Love You’ first.
Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man’s heart. They crave the challenge of capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention, and eventually prevailing over his grudging reluctance to award his committed exclusivity. The man who gives his emotional world away too easily robs women of the satisfaction of earning his love. Though you may be in love with her, don’t say it before she has said it. Show compassionate restraint for her need to struggle toward yin fulfillment. Inspire her to take the leap for you, and she’ll return the favor a thousandfold.

Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful.

X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire. This is one reason why the greatest lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, especially not a girl you aren’t ****ing. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals. Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to sleep with many MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi lover you will b
"

Btw, as a rule of thumb, my humble experience teach me, that when I have the uncontrol urge to say or do something with a girl, which sounds at first like a good idea, I know I should do, or say, the opposite.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a funny thread.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real simple- Treat her like any other girl

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suuuure,it’s BS.But over 300 lays yet you can’t figure out how to make a naive 18 year old fall for you.Nothing suspicious at all here.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy as this post sounds...

Probably only an 18yo is young enough not to be corrupted yet.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays.
If you started sleeping with girls at 17. That’s 300/20 = 15 girls a year. 15/12 = 1.25 girl per month.

So on average you have slept with a new girl every month from 2001 to 2021 and you want something more from THIS girl?

Rock on!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I think OP has moved on from this thread.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
She's not a prize. She's a little girl with miniscule knowledge or life experience. It only appears like she's a prize for a brief period initially.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She's not a prize. She's a little girl with miniscule knowledge or life experience. It only appears like she's a prize for a brief period initially.
As I said to another poster, if the 18 year old Olivia Rodrigo showed up at your door you wouldn't be DTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.