Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Suppression - Your Thoughts?

Serenity

Reaction score
Your country:
I'm fine with that exception. You can criticize religion, skin color, ethnicity and such all you want, as long as you don't criticize those aspects of a single individual. There are racist organizations who have marched our streets and publicly demonstrated their beliefs, but since they did not attack a single individual they are actually protected by the constitution.

It's quite ironic that the very thing they claim not to have (freedom of speech) is exactly what lets them say so and whatever else racist crap they believe.

What is freedom of speech to you? The freedom to be openly racist? Because you can be in this country so long as you don't direct it at anyone in particular, then you'll be fine legally, just despised by most of society.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with that exception. You can criticize religion, skin color, ethnicity and such all you want, as long as you don't criticize those aspects of a single individual. There are racist organizations who have marched our streets and publicly demonstrated their beliefs, but since they did not attack a single individual they are actually protected by the constitution.

It's quite ironic that the very thing they claim not to have (freedom of speech) is exactly what lets them say so and whatever else racist crap they believe.

What is freedom of speech to you? The freedom to be openly racist? Because you can be in this country so long as you don't direct it at anyone in particular, then you'll be fine legally, just despised by most of society.
The very fact that you even use the word "racist" unironically says more than enough. I can go into detail why you are part of the suppression culture, based on your post accepting that "exception", but I'll leave to others to decipher why you just proved my point.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is freedom of speech to you?
Freedom of speech is actually that you can say anything you want and think anything you want and not being persecuted or arrested no matter what your views are.

You may not like the views views and opinions; but none the less you have respect that person views. But that doesn't mean you have to accept/agree with them. The second you start to tweak that of what "freedom of speech" is, is the moment where you start to lose it.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very fact that you even use the word "racist" unironically says more than enough. I can go into detail why you are part of the suppression culture, based on your post accepting that "exception", but I'll leave to others to decipher why you just proved my point.
I sort of agree.
Because by freedom of speech you are allowed to be racist (If you want; it doesn't mean that is is good thing tho ofc, but you still have to respect that view. That doesn't mean that you have to accept that view. Which is way different), you are allowed to say anything. Now in that environment it is your responsibility to ignore that person if you don't agree with them (or not). You are on the flipside not allowed to take any action against them or worse like punish them by arresting them, forbid them to speak etc. or worse.

Freedom of speech supports freedom and feeds both debate in society and thus liberty for all.

Serenity

Reaction score
Let's put it like this. If someone says "I hate black people" then that's protected by freedom of speech. If someone says to a black person "I hate you because you're black", then that's not protected by free speech.

It's illegal to attack the individual, but not the group as a whole. So in Norway you are free to say out loud whatever your stance may be, you just can't target a specific individual.

I will protect the right of anyone to hate on a group, even if I passionately disagree as long as they don't pick someone in particular out to harass.

And what? I can't use the word racist in the true definition of the word anymore? Has it really been twisted that much over the pond? I know it has been heavily politicized, twisted, spun, chewed and spat out again, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Freedom of speech is actually that you can say anything you want and think anything you want and not being persecuted or arrested no matter what your views are.

You may not like the views views and opinions; but none the less you have respect that person views. But that doesn't mean you have to accept/agree with them. The second you start to tweak that of what "freedom of speech" is, is the moment where you start to lose it.
I fully agree with this statement. There's a difference between attacking a group and an individual though and that's what the exception is for. It's there to prevent unnecessary harassment of individuals, not to stop people from speaking their mind about religion/ethnicity/race/sexuality etc.

There are also other limitations to the freedom speech, such as death threats, stalking, verbal harassment and abuse. Do want to be free to threaten people with their life @HaleyBaron? Where is your boundary for freedom of speech?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is likely the next superpower. Probably Russia as well. But that's all beside the point.

The point is, there is no coronavirus or any other virus for that matter.
next? using slave labor and pushing if the market bubble don't burst they will keep the superpower, but mostly by they shear size, russia china have size to be powerfull enough alone, eu had to move in a block to be in a way they could compete(even if they dis several mistakes)

kinda makes me remember a game called front mission, pretty much most countrys moved as block, save for china and russia, all america was in a block (save for venezuela figures), oceania had all asians(save for china), and europe was also a block, pretty much any distopia pretty close future mentioned the future would be countrys moving in blocks so they can do better, mostly to counter the huge size of these 2 superpowers, take note too rusians are pretty much crazy and china have most pop ina brainwash state most don't even consider to question the state(but that is since they empires so it kinda in they DNA at this point, not only cultural)

but also I see some people mistaking again, being polite and let people alone to respect, respect is gained, but you need freedom of speach to see who deserve that respect, if you curb or try to silence anything you consider offensive, then you can't really see or even enlight people, with also move to a dangerous zones, if you change history to hide the bad things (with china do every ****ing day), you force old outdated ideals to pop again or make the same mistakes again, we see people today destroying historic statues and other monuments, because of they allegade pass or the one who did was racist, so more or less you will erase history to condone some stupid people and that will weaken everyone, and letting people make the same mistakes again,

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also other limitations to the freedom speech, such as death threats, stalking, verbal harassment and abuse.
There is still a difference between "I'm going kill you!" and "I'm going to KILL you!"
Its all in how it is delivered to the receiver and how the person perceives it; not only by wording, but by the tone of your voice is used.
Thus it is not illegal in itself by freedom of speech terms..

I can for example say to buddy "I'm going to fu'cking kill you!" and he would just laugh it off... :rofl:

This is why it is also dangerous to make some words or wordings illegal to use or as the highest fashion hype is these days to call it "hate speech" and limit freedom of speech.

When people suddenly are afraid to speak their mind and start to self censor we are entering a dangerous territory in my opinion.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it like this. If someone says "I hate black people" then that's protected by freedom of speech. If someone says to a black person "I hate you because you're black", then that's not protected by free speech.

It's illegal to attack the individual, but not the group as a whole. So in Norway you are free to say out loud whatever your stance may be, you just can't target a specific individual.

I will protect the right of anyone to hate on a group, even if I passionately disagree as long as they don't pick someone in particular out to harass.

And what? I can't use the word racist in the true definition of the word anymore? Has it really been twisted that much over the pond? I know it has been heavily politicized, twisted, spun, chewed and spat out again, but I didn't know it was that bad.

I fully agree with this statement. There's a difference between attacking a group and an individual though and that's what the exception is for. It's there to prevent unnecessary harassment of individuals, not to stop people from speaking their mind about religion/ethnicity/race/sexuality etc.

There are also other limitations to the freedom speech, such as death threats, stalking, verbal harassment and abuse. Do want to be free to threaten people with their life @HaleyBaron? Where is your boundary for freedom of speech?
you know the diference of a threat, to the act? most people ove rthe internet are idiots and talk a lot more and never back that out in real life, if you act scared to everything someone tells you, you will jsut live to apease others.

kinda make me remember the first purge film, I found the whole story dumb, but one thing I notice and don't even see if it was on purpose or not, but I notice everything the actors did and said was to apease everyone never be confront anyone for the shear fear of these people go after they in the next purge, that I found interesting and another interesting fact was some people was excluded and couldn't never be a target(guess who)

but anyway, people calling sh!t and threats are easy to deal with, worse if when you don't even see that comming, your chances of defense are lower if you never saw a threat, with is what happens when you close everyone, bad things not said don't make a world better you just hide the ugly till you can't

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, you can say both. A fight may break out, but cops won't arrest you for saying it.

America #1.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then again the younger population is only a part of the whole population so what about the other 80%, right?
Honestly, I half expected someone to respond to my comments with "OK, Boomer".
I do believe a lot of us are trying to speak up about the loss of freedoms, but those looking to shut them down have a strong propaganda system. There's a limit here as to what can be said since there isn't supposed to be political speech, although I happen to think everything is political, including the Red Pill.

Serenity

Reaction score
There is still a difference between "I'm going kill you!" and "I'm going to KILL you!"
Its all in how it is delivered to the receiver and how the person perceives it; not only by wording, but by the tone of your voice is used.
Thus it is not illegal in itself by freedom of speech terms..

I can for example say to buddy "I'm going to fu'cking kill you!" and he would just laugh it off... :rofl:

This is why it is also dangerous to make some words or wordings illegal to use or as the highest fashion hype is these days to call it "hate speech" and limit freedom of speech.

When people suddenly are afraid to speak their mind and start to self censor we are entering a dangerous territory in my opinion.
Exactly, just like there's a difference between joking with foreign looking buddies and actually hating someone.

In America, you can say both. A fight may break out, but cops won't arrest you for saying it.

America #1.
Cops are very unlikely to arrest anyone for racist remarks. It has happened as shown, but it's a very rare occurrence. They typically arrest whoever resorts to violence.

I wouldn't move to America. That tiny little difference can't make up for the luxury of Scandinavian life.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared yet but I mean Yikes, how idiotic and embarrassing can you look when answering simple and straight questions:

These are the people that are taking care of us and recommending vaccines and mandates. I mean if the very same people encouraging mandates and proclaimed themselves experts can't lead by example and show us how much they believe in this solution then how can you not question these mandates and solutions? I mean you would have to be an idiot of gigantic proportions to still see this as some "antivaxx" "rebels" "conspiracy theorists" matter and not something to genuinely question and dive deeper into.

For those pro-vaccine how can you justify the very same agency that controls this pandemic not doing proper research across the board and following their own measures? How can you justify that?

God, what an embarrassment. Imagine aliens flying past Earth and how idiotic we must come across as. They probably lock the doors to their interstellar vehicles when they zoom by or visit us. I know I would.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared yet but I mean Yikes, how idiotic and embarrassing can you look when answering simple and straight questions:

These are the people that are taking care of us and recommending vaccines and mandates. I mean if the very same people encouraging mandates and proclaimed themselves experts can't lead by example and show us how much they believe in this solution then how can you not question these mandates and solutions? I mean you would have to be an idiot of gigantic proportions to still see this as some "antivaxx" "rebels" "conspiracy theorists" matter and not something to genuinely question and dive deeper into.

For those pro-vaccine how can you justify the very same agency that controls this pandemic not doing proper research across the board and following their own measures? How can you justify that?

God, what an embarrassment. Imagine aliens flying past Earth and how idiotic we must come across as. They probably lock the doors to their interstellar vehicles when they zoom by or visit us. I know I would.

Modern Man Advice
It goes deeper than that. Here are a lot of the CDC donors. I'm sure you can come to the right conclusions. Also, realize that CDC just said Pfizer's vaccine is good for young children to take.

Bonus: I never knew MailChimp was so involved in a lot of activism until last year when I followed a lot of money trails.

-3M
-Adobe
-AFLAC
-AstraZeneca
-ATT
-AnthemBlueCrossBlueShield
-Bayer
-Bank of Commerce
-Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
-Biogen
-Cargill
-Cambridge University Press
-Century21
-Charles Schwabb Corp
-Cisco Systems
-Citi Bank
-Coca Cola
-Clorox
-CNN/ Time Warner
-Costco
-CVS
-Data Processing Management Inc
-Dell
-Delta Airlines
-Diazyme Labs
-Disney
-E.T. enterprises
-EasternMountainSports
-EventBrite
-Exxonmobile
-Facebook
-Fidelity
-Ford
-General Electric
-General Mills
-General Motors
-Google
-Government of Canada
-Hampton Inn
-Hilton Hotels
-HomeDepot
-IMG
-Infectious Disease Counsultants Inc
-Jansen
-Johnson and Johnson
-JVC
-Kaiser
-Kohl’s
-Liberty Mutual
-Magellan

• MailChimp
    -McDonald’s
    -Merck
    -Microgenics
    -Microsoft
    -Motorola
    -NFL
    -Nanoentek
    -NY society of Infectious Diseases
    -Nike
    -NorthAmerican Vaccine Inc
    -Novavax
    -Onstar
    -Oxford University
    -PayPal
    -Pfizer
    -Proctor&Gamble (PG)
    -Princeton
    -Quaker Oats
    -Quest Diagnostics
    -Roche
    -Safeway
    -Siemens
    -Spirit
    -Sprint
    -Staples
    -Starbucks
    -Statefarm
    -Target
    -T-Mobile
    -Toyota
    -Trojan Condoms
    -TBS
    -UPS
    -Verizon
    -Walmart
    -Walgreens
    -WebMD
    -World Health Communications Inc

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, ye I suppose that is a part of it. But still it is weird that people don't get "mad as hell" and stand up for their rights to take it from this video clip:
I guess it has a bit to do what he says in that video "Please just leave us in our living rooms and let me have my TV, my toaster, my radio; just leave us alone"..... etc. etc.
People are so scared that they rather conform to the "new realty being sold" than stand up and do something about it.
That's an interesting thought experiment. But I do wonder whether it could really happen like that (although I don't know the broader
context of the clip).

Our contemporary, universal sufferage (not that it is universal) democratic systems seem to grant the most power to (and so revolve
around) women, who benefit from an invasive state, just as men don't. This political power derives, at least in part, from women voting as a block, whereas men are much more fragmented between simps and (dare I use the term) alphas, for instance.

I think being scared, frightened or, better, terrified, of covid also has a lot to do with it. But, again, that is presumably going to be
more true of women than men. Perhaps that is what Jordan Peterson means when he says women are characterised (personality wise) by negative emotions.

So, if one behaved like that dude, would one just end up being attacked by everyone else.

Women also seem to have rather weird ideas concerning what leadership consists in. In fact, Dan Andrews (the notorious Premier of the now notorious state of Victoria in Australia), I heard recently, is supposedly ahead in the polls there. So he may well be re-elected next year when Victoria goes to the polls. This is incomprehesible to me, though no doubt the MSM paints him in a different light to what most of us see. Just as a reminder, that's this guy (scenes from Melbourne, Victoria):

The same video on Rumble.com (for accessibility):

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, I seen that video before. Its some scary and really crazy shieite that you would not never ever think would happen in a "free western country".. But it has and is so fricking sad.

That why I said before that Australia is now lost and a dictatorship in a previous post.

But it is also serves as of a prime example of what can / or will happen when the people don't put the foot down and say:
"No!!! You cannot take our liberty"
etc. to politicians and other men of power that drives this crazy scarecrow virus agenda.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is happening in Canada right now, the frontier of censorship bull**** that is going to easily change the landscape for us here in a very big way

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is happening in Canada right now, the frontier of censorship bull**** that is going to easily change the landscape for us here in a very big way
Liberty is not just under attack in the US, it appears to be a worldwide phenomenon. I don't know which country to our north is more authoritarian, Russia or Canada.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Liberty is not just under attack in the US, it appears to be a worldwide phenomenon. I don't know which country to our north is more authoritarian, Russia or Canada.
Canada, would you believe, seems to be doing better than Australia (which gives you some idea how bad things are here). More medical doctors/vaccinologists/immunologists speaking out against medical disinformation and tyranny there. Don't even ask about New Zealand.

We have a federal election here (Australia) probably in the first half of next year so I've been trying to find out what happened in the
recent Canadian Federal election, especially in respect to medical tyranny and whether there has been backlash/retreat from, for
instance, the persecution of doctors (and toads), vaccine mandates etc there.

I recently tried to look up Stefan Molyneux (Free Domain Radio) on youtube, to get his opinion on the election, since he's Canadian and such an intelligent guy, only to discover that he has now been completely banned from there. It's difficult to think of anyone who advocates for non-violence and reason more, and he has been viciously and systematically deplatformed and suppressed.

Anyway, my impression thus far has been that the election changed nothing and the medical tyranny continues unabated (I posted a couple of posts ago in this thread about a Canadian medical doctor losing her license for talking too much about d-dimer (blood clot) tests in the vaxxed), about a week ago.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada, would you believe, seems to be doing better than Australia (which gives you some idea how bad things are here). More medical doctors/vaccinologists/immunologists speaking out against medical disinformation and tyranny there. Don't even ask about New Zealand.

We have a federal election here (Australia) probably in the first half of next year so I've been trying to find out what happened in the
recent Canadian Federal election, especially in respect to medical tyranny and whether there has been backlash/retreat from, for
instance, the persecution of doctors (and toads), vaccine mandates etc there.

I recently tried to look up Stefan Molyneux (Free Domain Radio) on youtube, to get his opinion on the election, since he's Canadian and such an intelligent guy, only to discover that he has now been completely banned from there. It's difficult to think of anyone who advocates for non-violence and reason more, and he has been viciously and systematically deplatformed and suppressed.

Anyway, my impression thus far has been that the election changed nothing and the medical tyranny continues unabated (I posted a couple of posts ago in this thread about a Canadian medical doctor losing her license for talking too much about d-dimer (blood clot) tests in the vaxxed), about a week ago.
The thing is right now we have this thing where everyone only wants medical personnel to be vaccinated, yet if that's the case then we won't have enough health care workers, so they can't introduce these mandates in Ontario, Quebec and they are now being challenged all over the country which is emboldened the Anti-Vax crowd even more.

On the flip side, I have been at the gym and had employees of the city who work at the gym attempt to make up their own rules without any official mandate behind them such as time limits at the gym, showing actual government issued ID alongside my vaccination which isn't required and attempted to refuse entry to me until I escalated it, I've also had these same people disclose to others when my vaccinations were done which is absurd, like where is my privacy in this?

It's ****ing wild, I'm about ready to leave