Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Suppression - Your Thoughts?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it’s common sense. rationally thinking people that are aware of a known serious disease don’t fear it, they take the known proper preventative measures, then move on without that issue in their lives.
Your common sense sounds like a marketing ad.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it’s common sense. rationally thinking people that are aware of a known serious disease don’t fear it, they take the known proper preventative measures, then move on without that issue in their lives.
I want to agree with you, and that might be true for some. I doubt that is genuinely the case with most people that get the vaccine. I believe most people get it because they fear what might happen if they don't, either due to pre-established health conditions (and rightfully so if that is the case) and some perhaps like you because it is the ethical thing to do which I respect. The third group are people that did not agree to it but had to because of their line of work something I also respect. From what I can recall this whole pandemic was centered on how much it was spreading and its fatality rate, which we all know now as even stated by the CDC to be of 1%. But in the beginning, it was a scandal from what I remember. But perhaps I had the wrong impression as advertised by the media and others?

The only part I have to disagree with is "then move on without that issue in their lives". From what I understand people that have gotten it did so with that very same hope. Then it went from so we don't spread it to now so that the symptoms are lesser so we don't overcrowd the hospitals for people that are actually at high risk (which is a sound reason I have to admit).

I just believe as we find out more about the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccine are simply labeled as common sense when anyone with a capacity to think critically would question how this was handled and is still being handled.

Even after actual documents and testimonies from Pfizer and Federal employees it still beats me to label it as a conspiracy theory.

So let's put it this way, if you can still contract the virus and spread it with the vaccine, why would someone with a perfect natural immunity that cares for what goes in their bodies not allowed to question or have sovereignty over a health choice that can very likely and heavily impact them?

If the reason is still going back to a matter of infrastructure, then I would agree that those that are not vaccinated are denied medical care if it's related to covid-19. That is the only thing I would change and agree as reasonable. But I still believe it is a personal choice. And an important one.

Modern Man Advice

Billtx49

Reaction score
But in the beginning, it was a scandal from what I remember. But perhaps I had the wrong impression as advertised by the media and others?

I just believe as we find out more about the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccine are simply labeled as common sense when anyone with a capacity to think critically would question how this was handled and is still being handled.
Bingo

Bingo again

We can be divided by a severe disease, or we can unite and fight it together…
A message I haven’t heard yet.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's literally why you get a vaccine. You fear whatever it's trying to prevent.
Indeed true.
If you where not afraid of the disease then you would not feel a need to take the vaccine in the first place. It is fear that is the primal factor which motivates people to take the jab.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there right now is a mass hysteria mainly driven by fear which also Chris Martenson is discussing in this recently published video.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even after actual documents and testimonies from Pfizer and Federal employees it still beats me to label it as a conspiracy theory.
Which is something that puzzles me too. How can you just blatantly ignore proven facts stirring you right in the face? (Like the videos with the Pfizer employees above for example).

That is ignorance taken to a whole new level.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet suppression is the same as putting one's fingers in their ears and refusing to listen. It's childish, but also ignorant. I'm not calling Bill and zekko these terms entirely, but everything he or she has said and done have been as the internet coins "NPC as h*ll". Which is very anti-thesis to the point of this forum of men. As I said before, actions are speaking louder than piped words.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it equal interesting how silent this thread suddenly is from all the covid and vaccine white knights here on the forum. But I guess silence is very telling too.

Ignorance is bliss.
funny you say this, I stopped coming here because of all those types. It was becoming too much. This place taught me to be a stronger man, and their weakness and crying was bringing me down.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you where not afraid of the disease then you would not feel a need to take the vaccine in the first place. It is fear that is the primal factor which motivates people to take the jab.
I suppose you could look at it that way, but it seems kind of silly to me. Even if Covid was nothing more than a mild flu, I still don't want it.
Using that type of rationale, you fill up your tank because you are afraid of running out of gas, you buy house insurance because you are afraid of something happening to your house, you brush your teeth because you are afraid of cavities, you go to the gym because you are afraid of being weak, etc., etc. By that standard, we just live our lives in fear.

Billtx49

Reaction score
By that standard, we just live our lives in fear.
Yes, A negative mindset motivated by fear and threats. Many men have chosen the other path in life, to take the high road…

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i understand what that "doctor" is saying in the 3rd tweet, he says that people in the 65+ demographic are five times as likely to die from a covid vaccine as they are from covid, under the least bad assumptions for vaccination. So let me say this in a diplomatic way: do you have any reference to show such a statistic? or less diplomatically, any way of verifying that he didnt make it up?

There are more and more side effects being reported and they are starting to show up. For example here in Sweden we I currently live, the Swedish FDA has stopped the Johnsson vaccine due the risk for men to have heart inflammation (myocarditis). Especially men have a higher risk of getting it when taking the jab.

There are now reports also of women's periodical cycles being disrupted or even vanishing after taking the vaccine. and there is big bunch of other side effects too which I wont mention here because it would take much time to list.

All these quirks needs to be solved before I would take it. My standpoint is still that I do not want to be a test rabbit. I let others be that until further notice until they solved these issues. But that is going to take time, probably years and by then it might not even be needed to take the jab anymore. How know, right?
I checked this and you are right, the Moderna vaccine has those side effects and folkhälsomyndigheten has "paused" its use. They say that the inflammations are very rare, and "often" pass by themselves. I didnt find anything about menstrual cycles on FHM's Moderna page though.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, A negative mindset motivated by fear and threats. Many men have chosen the other path in life, to take the high road…
Which is why I have not taken the vaccine yet, until they worked out the quirks of the side effects. I will not let myself be ruled by fear. I am not afraid of it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like the senator Rand says; I say it too. I told you so.

NIH now admits that they where researching in the Wuhan lab "gain of function".

Wuhan Lab leak a "myth and conspiracy theory"? lol! You´re all fools if you believed in that mainstream media lie.

Fauci is a lying SOB and should be fired. Actually he should be arrested and put on trial for crimes against humanity and held accountable for the deaths of 6 millions of people in my humble opinion. (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/)

Of course NIH attemps to shift the blame to EcoHealth Alliance..

Well, at least it cant be a "chinese" leak if the american state knew and was actually funding the research in China haha. But it seems strange that the american and chinese states would cooperate that way, considering how much hot air has been blown between them, unless the hot air is just a charade for the domestic voters.

And yeah, that attempted blame shift to a decoy corporation is the most transparent ive ever seen xD

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least it cant be a "chinese" leak if the american state knew and was actually funding the research in China haha.

And yeah, that attempted blame shift to a decoy corporation is the most transparent ive ever seen xD
lol, ye prolly likely.
Maybe that is why they have driven so hard they concept of the "vet markets" to derail people from finding the real source?
I dunno. There are so many things we will never know.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things we will never know.
Yeah, i dont trust either the american state or the chinese state because of their history of lying (quick examples - WMDs in Iraq for America, covering up the milk scandal for China), and they are the ones involved.

But i dont think this covid stuff is the biggest scoop in the world anyway, regardless of what the case is. The lies about it cant compare to when the american state for example helped DuPont, General Motors and Standard Oil to lie about the health effects of lead in petrol. To be fair the rest of the world's states did so too, and then they pretended they "didnt know" that lead is poisonous. This covid stuff is a drop in the ocean by comparison haha.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one must always remember that China is a communist country and CCP sees all western countries (aka all non communist countries), as "enemies of the People's Republic of China".

They have nothing good planned for us.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i understand what that "doctor" is saying in the 3rd tweet, he says that people in the 65+ demographic are five times as likely to die from a covid vaccine as they are from covid, under the least bad assumptions for vaccination. So let me say this in a diplomatic way: do you have any reference to show such a statistic? or less diplomatically, any way of verifying that he didnt make it up?
I appreciate your scepticism given the wall of disinformation that Malone (and the other doctors that I mentioned) are fighting against,
but you will find that his credentials (like theirs) are impeccable. He is also, like them, fighting against the current wholesale
abandonment of the central principles of western medical ethics which has swept the western world.

He discusses the reasoning behind this sort of assessment in this interview (please excuse the Mike Lindell):

See, in particular, the 10 minute mark onwards, which also moves into a discussion of the, seemingly also topical, risk of myocarditis. Also menstrual cycles, though that would be another interview.

I think that there might have been a paper that the tweets were discussing/based upon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it seems strange that the american and chinese states would cooperate that way, considering how much hot air has been blown between them, unless the hot air is just a charade for the domestic voters.
There are a lot of people in the US in bed with China, a lot of has to do with business of course (like the NBA). And a lot of them are prominent politicians.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of people in the US in bed with China, a lot of has to do with business of course (like the NBA). And a lot of them are prominent politicians.
Well this money trail has a quite funky and rotten smelll I'd think...