Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Suppression - Your Thoughts?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do want to trust your life in people like this?
The video sort of speaks for itself.

and then the CEO:
They are all running away...

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I really want to f'uck up my heart with a stage 3 experiential vaccine...

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like the senator Rand says; I say it too. I told you so.

NIH now admits that they where researching in the Wuhan lab "gain of function".

Wuhan Lab leak a "myth and conspiracy theory"? lol! You´re all fools if you believed in that mainstream media lie.

Fauci is a lying SOB and should be fired. Actually he should be arrested and put on trial for crimes against humanity and held accountable for the deaths of 6 millions of people in my humble opinion. (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/)

Of course NIH attemps to shift the blame to EcoHealth Alliance..

Last edited:

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny. People get sick and are dying for real. I'm 35yo and I shouldn't worry too much but elders die and it's serious. I even know people of my age and younger who got serious problem with COVID, but I know some who got nothing at all. This COVID is a serious sh1t, but this conspiracy thing is doing more harm than covid and vaccines. If you were super sick or your mother were on her death bed , what would you think? By the way I don't wish that it happens. I got the Sputnik5, I was not really excited to get jabbed but I did it in March, everything is fine. I understood the facts, this virus is unpredictable. My friend's sister got it a few month ago, she can't smell or taste anymore, it's probably gone forever. She is still alive yes, but what a loss.

I have a friend who's into this conspiracy sh1t, he keeps telling me that the vaccine is dangerous, etc. He drinks more than a 6pack everyday, he stopped working out (he can't access gym), he can't find a new job, he spends all day playing video games and reading sh1ts on reddit. Plus the guy used to be in MMA/boxing, which is really dangerous. Not taking the vaccine is way more dangerous for his health. He just doesn't make sense.

My friend's brother, same thing. He isolated himself outside the city and became super weird, he smokes massive quantity of weed everyday, and he drinks too, he has never worked out once in his life, and he's saying that the vaccine is dangerous.. Lol. Plus he lost his job because he don't want to get the shot. He jeopardizes his life because of sh1ts he reads on the dark web. He is a really intelligent guy, but man he's retarded.

You probably drink, maybe you smoke, you eat at McDonalds or KFC, you eat processed food, you breathe polluted air everyday, you don't exercise as much as you should, that is a real threat for your health. The vaccine is not. Of course there are always risks, but the they are minimal I think. Read again your first sentence about risk.

Do I trust pharmaceutical companies? no. Do I trust the government? no. Do I trust conspirationists like you? hell no. I trust the facts, what I see around me everyday. If you don't want to get the vaccine, ok but please don't spread you BS all around. The health risk and the vaccine, come on man, most of you guys don't wear condoms...

No hard feelings, but wake up.
I unwatch the thread, don't waste your time replying, not gonna read.
Life in general is a risk from the time you are born. This will not change whether you are for or against this vaccine. As long as we live we will have to weigh the pros and cons of everything that we put in our bodies. My issue is when it's the only option and the other options that are being taken by a lot of people that have shown success are minimized and out right censored. Just my two cents

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion, like most on this topic, is dominated by very black and white conceptions of the options available to people to address SARS-Covid-2. Ignorant people seem to think that there are only two options - to be either vaxed or unvaxed and that is it. This completely ignores the 'Early treatment' options pioneered by medical doctors that actually treat covid by addressing the virus. A good starting point for these options is (but also see the medical doctors listed below):

The mantra that the vaccines are safe and effective, in particular, has always been a lie. There has never been any evidence to support this claim. That is presumably why in most countries everyone who can be has been gagged. So the only medical advice available is just Team Pharma speaking either directly or indirectly through their shills (politicans, journalists, health bureacrats, medical associations, MSM, big tech). That is, as I noted in an earlier post, this censorship extends well beyond the internet.

For instance, in Australia, all medical doctors have been gagged by their regulator, APRA. They are not allowed to disagree with the
Federal government regarding either the treatment of covid (of course, there is none) or the national immunisation program (the vax).

See especially, the 29 minute mark.

Dr Carolyne Bosak is a General Practitioner (medical doctor) from Australia’s most locked-down city, Melbourne, Victoria.

The censorship of early treatment options which are typically much safer than the current crop of mRNA vaccines is, for obvious reasons, one of the most important instances of internet suppression and censorship at the moment as it is costing many people in many countries their lives. For such truly independent medical advice you should to consult the independent medical doctors and vaccinologists of America (eg. Drs Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Pierre Kory). Although Canadian doctors and immunologists (eg. Dr. Byram Bridle) have also begun to speak out.

Malone.jpg

God Bless America!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion, like most on this topic, is dominated by very black and white conceptions of the options available to people to address SARS-Covid-2. Ignorant people seem to think that there are only two options - to be either vaxed or unvaxed and that is it. This completely ignores the 'Early treatment' options pioneered by medical doctors that actually treat covid by addressing the virus. A good starting point for these options is (but also see the medical doctors listed below):

The mantra that the vaccines are safe and effective, in particular, has always been a lie. There has never been any evidence to support this claim. That is presumably why in most countries everyone who can be has been gagged. So the only medical advice available is just Team Pharma speaking either directly or indirectly through their shills (politicans, journalists, health bureacrats, medical associations, MSM, big tech). That is, as I noted in an earlier post, this censorship extends well beyond the internet.

For instance, in Australia, all medical doctors have been gagged by their regulator, APRA. They are not allowed to disagree with the
Federal government regarding either the treatment of covid (of course, there is none) or the national immunisation program (the vax).

See especially, the 29 minute mark.

Dr Carolyne Bosak is a General Practitioner (medical doctor) from Australia’s most locked-down city, Melbourne, Victoria.

The censorship of early treatment options which are typically much safer than the current crop of mRNA vaccines is, for obvious reasons, one of the most important instances of internet suppression and censorship at the moment as it is costing many people in many countries their lives. For such truly independent medical advice you should to consult the independent medical doctors and vaccinologists of America (eg. Drs Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Pierre Kory). Although Canadian doctors and immunologists (eg. Dr. Byram Bridle) have also begun to speak out.

View attachment 7336

God Bless America!
Thank you for sharing this. I admire people that can think for themselves and speak sense into people.

Modern Man Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The anti-vaccine people were around long before Covid. They weren't going to disappear just because of Covid.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The anti-vaccine people were around long before Covid. They weren't going to disappear just because of Covid.
There is big difference between crazy antivaxxers, flat earthers and other crazy people and just being/applying critical thinking (and applying educated decisions), to a vaccine that is still in stage 3 development phase and relying on publicly available data sources. (Note that development phase 3 is usually the stage where the medical firm collects the the data needed to apply for a vaccine or medical drug to be approved by government health organisation such as FDA in US).

For example: I my self have nothing against vaccines, they are very good for us and humanity as a whole and I taken all the common required ones etc. Just not the SARS-Covid-2 one, yet.

Vaccines are one of the reason for the higher living standards we humans have today.

But there is a differences in being critical and thinking for yourself and choosing to wait for a verified safe product or let yourself be controlled by fear and submit to the jab because everyone else is doing it.

There are more and more side effects being reported and they are starting to show up. For example here in Sweden we I currently live, the Swedish FDA has stopped the Johnsson vaccine due the risk for men to have heart inflammation (myocarditis). Especially men have a higher risk of getting it when taking the jab.

There are now reports also of women's periodical cycles being disrupted or even vanishing after taking the vaccine. and there is big bunch of other side effects too which I wont mention here because it would take much time to list.

All these quirks needs to be solved before I would take it. My standpoint is still that I do not want to be a test rabbit. I let others be that until further notice until they solved these issues. But that is going to take time, probably years and by then it might not even be needed to take the jab anymore. How know, right?

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even know people of my age and younger who got serious problem with COVID, but I know some who got nothing at all. This COVID is a serious sh1t
I'm willing to bet they were all fat or metabolically unhealthy.

If you were super sick or your mother were on her death bed , what would you think?
What would I think about what? No one is claiming nobody is dying. I will share that my mother caught it before getting vaccinated and had no symptoms despite around 70. If she got sick and died I'd be sad but what's your point?

You probably drink, maybe you smoke, you eat at McDonalds or KFC, you eat processed food, you breathe polluted air everyday, you don't exercise as much as you should, that is a real threat for your health. The vaccine is not. Of course there are always risks, but the they are minimal I think. Read again your first sentence about risk.
Speak for yourself. I care about my health quite a lot and have gotten in the best shape of my life by far in the past 2 years. Beyond that, it's one thing to slowly kill yourself with fast food, but being mandated to take an experimental vaccine produced by pharmaceutical companies with an incredibly shady or outright nefarious history is a completely different story.

Do I trust pharmaceutical companies? no. Do I trust the government? no. Do I trust conspirationists like you? hell no. I trust the facts, what I see around me everyday. If you don't want to get the vaccine, ok but please don't spread you BS all around. The health risk and the vaccine, come on man, most of you guys don't wear condoms...
Where are you getting your facts from? You make the same argument as "trusting the science" without actually saying what "the science" or facts are.

Many people in this camp, including myself, were not anti-vax before this. Hell, I got a flu shot in 2019. However the Covid vaccine is different, especially if it's mandated.

In fact the Merriam Webster definition of anti-vax has been changed to "a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination" so yes, I am absolutely an anti-vaxer under those conditions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people in this camp, including myself, were not anti-vax before this. Hell, I got a flu shot in 2019. However the Covid vaccine is different, especially if it's mandated.
Look at it this way, I doubt that the people who were anti-vax before are going to be lining up to get the Covid shot. But I know some people are hesitant about the Covid shot who are not about other traditional vaccines.

In fact the Merriam Webster definition of anti-vax has been changed to "a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination" so yes, I am absolutely an anti-vaxer under those conditions.
Looks like the extremists have gotten hold of the dictionary, you can't tell me they're not running the media. Bunch of screwballs. Pfft, by that definition I'm an anti-vaxxer because I don't believe in the mandates (I'm big on freedom). Even though I'm fully vaccinated for Covid (Moderna), get flu vaccines every year, and I'm also vaccinated against shingles and whatever childhood diseases they give you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way, I doubt that the people who were anti-vax before are going to be lining up to get the Covid shot. But I know some people are hesitant about the Covid shot who are not about other traditional vaccines.

Looks like the extremists have gotten hold of the dictionary, you can't tell me they're not running the media. Bunch of screwballs. Pfft, by that definition I'm an anti-vaxxer because I don't believe in the mandates (I'm big on freedom). Even though I'm fully vaccinated for Covid (Moderna), get flu vaccines every year, and I'm also vaccinated against shingles and whatever childhood diseases they give you.
What I believe is that you're saying things that are contradicting what you have done. Aka, you're making excuses and lies for your actions. I'm calling it how it is. You're trying to play both sides, but you're clearly already threw your hat into the one that matters to you. Which is fine, I just have a problem with you saying you are against mandates, but you're still playing by the mandated rule.

We're all men. I'm sure we all can take criticism and give it out between one another without getting into fights like girls or children. But I see a clear contradiction in how men like yourself handle women vs handling medical advice, which is making me suspect that a lot of what people are saying on this forums are more lies than the truth. Again, I suspect there's a lot of hearsay, but none of it is true in what actions you or others taking in real life.

To put it bluntly, so far I've concluded that any person that takes the vaccine or speaks with assurance of the advice given by organizations funded by the very people who are incenticized to do so for monetary reasons are either ignorant or still part of the feminine imperative. All of this covid nonsense and censorship is all feminism bs. Safety is for the women of society. Society is applying itself to the safety for the female. Thus, I see a lot of guys on here acting like said females. As @djreez88 said, you guys need to stop acting like pussies who are afraid to get their hands dirty. We're not asking any of you to put your hands in the garbage behind a hospital or swim through a bunch of used heroin needles. We're just saying there's men who basically stormed the beach of Normandy knowing they may die. Meanwhile, in 2021, we got men going "Ewwww, I don't want to catch anything! I best sterilize everything around me and stay away from people!" You see how gay and womanly that is?

Like sometime I feel like I'm Neo who just left the Matrix, and Im watching guys still trying to stay inside it cause it feels more comfortable to be safe. And the only image I keep seeing is these beta pussies behind the screen crying about sicknesses and "I could die!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I believe is that you're saying things that are contradicting what you have done. Aka, you're making excuses and lies for your actions. I'm calling it how it is. You're trying to play both sides, but you're clearly already threw your hat into the one that matters to you. Which is fine, I just have a problem with you saying you are against mandates, but you're still playing by the mandated rule.
I don't see any contradiction in my behavior at all. I think we should all make our own medical decisions. I made mine based on my age and risk for Covid, and I have a very low hesitancy about the vaccine. I know that makes some people mad, because they want everyone to agree with them that the vaccine is very dangerous. For me, I believe the risk vs. reward makes sense. Now when it comes to vaccinating kids for Covid, I'm not so sure it makes sense. People should make their own medical decisions, as everyone's case is different. It should be a medical issue, not a political issue.

Honestly, I'm sick of people saying people who get vaccinated get vaccinated out of fear. I see it as doing the sensible thing. If people get vaccinated out of fear of Covid, people who don't get vaccinated are doing it out of fear of the vaccine.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this post is a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm sick of people saying people who get vaccinated get vaccinated out of fear.
That's literally why you get a vaccine. You fear whatever it's trying to prevent.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That's literally why you get a vaccine. You fear whatever it's trying to prevent.
No, it’s common sense. rationally thinking people that are aware of a known serious disease don’t fear it, they take the known proper preventative measures, then move on without that issue in their lives.