Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Suppression - Your Thoughts?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April 27, 2021 A U.S. congressman has highlighted the fact that a Facebook-partnered website’s COVID-19/Vaccination “fact-checking” project is funded by a group that holds $1.9 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock and is headed by the former director of the Centers for Disease Control.

Twitter exposed for trying to hide a story of healthy woman Jessica Berg Wilson dead from Covid-19 vaccine side effects at age 37

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitter exposed for trying to hide a story of healthy woman Jessica Berg Wilson dead from Covid-19 vaccine side effects at age 37
These social media giants are suppressing truth because it doesn't fit the correct narrative. Needless to say, I find this extremely disturbing.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April 27, 2021 A U.S. congressman has highlighted the fact that a Facebook-partnered website’s COVID-19/Vaccination “fact-checking” project is funded by a group that holds $1.9 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock and is headed by the former director of the Centers for Disease Control.

Oh man, don't tell that to the sheeple here. Needless to say, don't tell them who funds the FDA. To the people living in constant fear and worse spreading it, the Pharma and media industries, along with the government have the very best interest of the people. They really do. SMH.

It would be unheard of to think that Pfizer and such, the CDC, the FDA, the media are driven by profit. I mean that would be bloody bonkers, right?

Just know this isn't about a virus anymore. In fact, it hasn't been for the last year. Also know that whatever we say or anyone says, there is no one more blind than the one that chooses not to see.

Modern Man Advice

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the old 2000's internet

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Trusted News Initiative (TNI)

Alas, I can only report the same. But this extends well beyond any single website, indeed, well beyond just the internet.

The Trusted News Initiative – A BBC led organisation censoring Public Health experts who oppose the official narrative on Covid-19 [theexpose.uk]

What do the inventor of mRNA technology; the lead author of the most downloaded paper on Covid-19 in the American Journal of Medicine; a former editor of the American Journal of Epidemiology; renowned epidemiologists at Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford; and France’s leading microbiologist – have in common?

They have all been censored by a repressive media network that most people have never heard of. This network has outrageously conceived and conveyed a “monopoly of legitimate information”.

The only message that you are supposed to hear:
An international process of editorial standardization has delivered unprecedented news coverage of the monopolized message:

. The pandemic threatens the survival of all humanity

. There is no therapy to cure the sick

. It is necessary to confine the whole population, and

. The delivery will come only from a vaccine.

Seven messages which have been suppressed by this message:
Suppression #1: The Source of SARS-2

Suppression #2: Denial of Early Treatments for Covid:

Suppression #3: The Voices of Dissenting Health Professionals

Suppression #4: The Record Number of Serious Post-Vaccine Side Effects and Deaths

Suppression #5: Natural Immunity Stronger than Vaccinated Immunity

Suppression #6: Worrying Evidence of Pathogenic Priming/ADE

Suppression #7: The Central Role of Co-Morbidities in Serious Covid Disease

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its all a joke mate.
Like I said in some precious threads. Just follow the money if you want to know the real truth about Covid and their agenda with it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I googled searched the story and I understand she took the J & J vaccine. Canada has discouraged this and Astrazeneca because of blood clots they could produce as a side-effect. The official stats in Canada show an uptake of about 84% of the eligible population vaccinated.

The problem with social media vaccine side-effects is that many of the claims are vague in the details. You don't know if there are any underlying conditions, what vaccine they took, if they were infected with covid just before or after taking the vaccine, if they acted contrary to the side-effect (ie start going on a hike when you get myocarditis) rather than treating them, etc... When you are vague on specific details like that then it becomes a type fearmongering.

There is no smoking-gun direct linked deaths using an mRna vaccine, yet people tend to target the mRna vaccine as being experimental gene therapy, having microscopic nano-worms, magnetizing the body, call it the mark of the beast, or demonize it. However, these same people tend to say that J & J is an acceptable traditional vaccine and is not experimental like the mRna. You can't then come around and demonize the vaccine and blame them for death if you used the traditional vaccine and then try to smear mRNA vaccines if a traditional vaccine delivery caused a death. It's dishonest and fearmongering.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These social media giants are suppressing truth because it doesn't fit the correct narrative. Needless to say, I find this extremely disturbing.
sad, but not new, goverments did control the info flux for decades, diference now is "internet" with his system make it more or less impossible to control, hence why china, when internet started, made his on "intranet" in his country, so they can control all information going on, and censor or ban any info considered "sensible", russia is trying to do the same, if they already didn't, they started anyway, and we on the west, "freedom" land, we have to deal with cersorships, calling thenself fact checks, and only letting the "truth" out.

serious problem is I was guessing a day like this would happen, and its not suprising, and a ****ing load of people don't even see...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but I think they are just trying to keep the government off their backs. If they don't censor anti vaxxers, they might later be stuck with a huge fine and blamed for low vaccination rates. The artificial intelligence does all of the real decision making about what content you are fed, and it does not care what side of any debate anyone is on, it is programmed to just keep you interested somehow. And to keep people engaged, they are gradually given more extreme content. Eventually we're all either fascists or antifa leftists. Extremism sells content.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but I think they are just trying to keep the government off their backs.
That is one way the government influences the corporations that are actually doing the censoring. It's better for the government that they control the speech indirectly, that way they aren't caught red handed and don't have to deal with that pesky Constitution. Plus there's the oligarchy at play, the billionaires and government cooperating to push their vision together, one side feeds the other.

You're right about the confirmation bias, but that's just to get people hooked. When it comes to big or certain issues that they want to push, like no criticism of vaccines, no discussion of election fraud, no discussion of Hunter's laptop before the election, then they all band together and only allow one narrative.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Most forums are banning any discussion of "politics," which is a euphemism for a ban on telling the truth.

Liberals insist upon it, conservatives do their best to get the word out anyway.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most forums are banning any discussion of "politics," which is a euphemism for a ban on telling the truth.

Liberals insist upon it, conservatives do their best to get the word out anyway.
Which is honestly my problem with both parties here in the US. The Dems want this all to happen, and the Reps want to keep it going regardless. "It's your choice, but we'll still say you recommend doing it." So it's not forcing it, but it's still broadcasting the same message just in a lighter tone. Very oppressive.

I wish everyone had a healthy disbelief of government and the news. Otherwise they would not be so easily obedient to people none of them have met in their lives.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with social media vaccine side-effects is that many of the claims are vague in the details. You don't know if there are any underlying conditions, what vaccine they took, if they were infected with covid just before or after taking the vaccine, if they acted contrary to the side-effect (ie start going on a hike when you get myocarditis) rather than treating them, etc... When you are vague on specific details like that then it becomes a type fearmongering.
Reports of covid vax injuries have been suppressed around the world, so one can hardly complain about the quality of these reports or call them scare mongering. If they are scare mongering, what is the suppression of such reports? The VAERS system in the US is notoriously incomplete. Moreover, there are numerous reports from both Australia and US of doctors refusing to accept reports of vaccine injuries, of the vaccine injured having to seek treatment under alternative guises.

While I agree that the differences between the covid vaccines can be important, the important general message is that all are potentially dangerous, although for somewhat different reasons in each case. Beyond the risk of blood clots, there seems to be practically no awareness whatsoever of these risks in Australia.

There is no smoking-gun direct linked deaths using an mRna vaccine, yet people tend to target the mRna vaccine as being experimental gene therapy, having microscopic nano-worms, magnetizing the body, call it the mark of the beast, or demonize it. However, these same people tend to say that J & J is an acceptable traditional vaccine and is not experimental like the mRna. You can't then come around and demonize the vaccine and blame them for death if you used the traditional vaccine and then try to smear mRNA vaccines if a traditional vaccine delivery caused a death. It's dishonest and fearmongering.
All the current crop of vaccines are mRNA vaccines to some degree and so all are comparatively experimental. They all convert one's own cells into spike protein factories. The main difference between them are the delivery methods, which can nonetheless be very important. Whereas the viral vector vaccines (AZ, J&J) use a more traditional delivery method, another virus to give our cells the info they need to make the spike protein, mRNA vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer) dump the genetic code in directly, without using another virus as a vessel.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone said to you that there is 1.2% chance (vs. 98.8% of surviving), that you will die if you cross the street or while jay walking and thus you must put on a protective suite while crossing or else..; would you do it?

No?

Then why are you insisting to yourself that you must take a vaccine to save yourself (which in technical terms isn't a vaccine but a new untested Nano technology that is used to produce synthetic DNA strings, which in turn modifies your cells to generate SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antibodies), against a disease that have less than 1.2% chance of dying?

Ye, that makes perfect sense... :devil:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's happened to the internet is surprising. If you talk to people who used the internet in the 80s and 90s, they thought it would be a niche thing that a small pool of people will use for specific information. I don't think many people predicted the following:

1) (almost) all information will be freely available on the internet
2) everyone will compulsively use and have access to the internet 24/7
3) the information will be manipulated by big tech, not the government
4) people will be more misinformed and ignorant than they were pre-internet days

The internet rose in popularity too quickly, and no one was prepared. Since the majority of people in the west (especially America) are not taught critical thinking, reasoning, logic, or the scientific method in general, it's simply a recipe for disaster.

I firmly believe all this Covid-related propaganda could not have been pulled off at any other point in human history, due to the factors I mentioned above.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's happened to the internet is surprising. If you talk to people who used the internet in the 80s and 90s, they thought it would be a niche thing that a small pool of people will use for specific information. I don't think many people predicted the following:

1) (almost) all information will be freely available on the internet
2) everyone will compulsively use and have access to the internet 24/7
3) the information will be manipulated by big tech, not the government
4) people will be more misinformed and ignorant than they were pre-internet days

The internet rose in popularity too quickly, and no one was prepared. Since the majority of people in the west (especially America) are not taught critical thinking, reasoning, logic, or the scientific method in general, it's simply a recipe for disaster.

I firmly believe all this Covid-related propaganda could not have been pulled off at any other point in human history, due to the factors I mentioned above.
Well, look at how the black plague and pig flu went. One had actually people dying in the streets. The other was more of a news hit piece. How far it spread, I still need to look into, but I guarantee a lot of the remote towns could care less. With tech being at where it is today, you can make anything seem like it's in your backyard due to having all the broadcast power of tv, the internet, and social media. Even your phone now gives out alerts that you cannot opt entirely out of. You are forced to listen to everything.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that actually care about the truth and full disclosure, I highly recommend (besides Joe Rogan and Russell Brand) this channel that has been making a lot of effort to expose (just like in Japan) what's in these jabs and how effective it is vs the long-term repercussions of these chemicals in our bodies:

After a Pfizer employee blatantly and clearly exposes this pharmaceutical

see it here:

the organization tries to confront and seek their perspective but just like the innocent Brian Laundrie, this disgusting Pfizer executive decides her innocence means she needs to run away

see it here:

faster than she has probably run away from this deadly virus. Aside from being highly comical, her actions speak volumes. How can you trust these companies that lobby the media, the government, and the organizations that regulate their drugs? It is so clear, that I am in awe with some people buying into the idea this is about a "deadly" virus.

Goes to show what many have been advocating for. Simply question what is happening and how this is being handled.

Modern Man Advice