Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Wrong With Lifting For Women?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are so many Men against the idea of lifting
Never heard this before, I dunno.

I like it if they keep themselves fit etc. so i don't mind.

Just not if they go rampage and do the bodybuilding thing. It doesn't look good as they loose their femininity.
But on the flipside guys that do that to doesn't look very nice either.

This is in my opinion way too much..

She really looks like a trans or a dude...

This looks almost a joke, maybe even photoshopped ha ha But it still makes the point. :lol:

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
using women as your motivation for lifting

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard this before, I dunno.

I like it if they keep themselves fit etc. so i don't mind.

Just not if they go rampage and do the bodybuilding thing. It doesn't look good as they loose their femininity.
But on the flipside guys that do that to doesn't look very nice either.

This is in my opinion way too much..

She really looks like a trans or a dude...

This looks almost a joke, maybe even photoshopped ha ha But it still makes the point. :lol:
All women who look like that are on roids, and almost all men are, too. It's an absurd look even for men - why women think it's a good for them is beyond me. Probably mental illness.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women who look like that are on roids, and almost all men are, too. It's a terrible look for men, but why any women think it's a good idea is beyond me. Probably mental illness.
Never understood why anyone want to look like that. It is so exaggerated.

Priyanka jain

Reaction score
The reason why so many men are against the idea of lifting to get women may be due to social conditioning. Many people grow up thinking that being muscular is masculine, and therefore, it's not considered attractive. As a result, many men shy away from strength training or lifting weights because they don't want to look weak or feminine.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men going against hitting the gym saying it'll make them look horrible are the same women who say other women hitting the gym will make them look masculine. They point to some extremes; girls taking a bunch of anabolic steroids and (indeed) looking like a man.

I was going to put a picture of a fit guy as an example but only very gay pics appeared, lol. But the point is to look fit (healthy), not a gym rat (like the pictures PowerQuest posted). Clothes will look better and it's a plus when you take your clothes off before banging a chick. Just don't use any excuse to go shirtless like a moron. It's a plus, not your main characteristic. You also have the health reasons. And you also don't want to look like a weakling during an argument with another man.

Deep down most of the stuff we do is improve to be chosen by a female partner and have some sexual gratification. If we think too deep, it shows we're hostages of our own ****.