Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suave1's Approach/Dating Journal

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys. I have been a lurker on this forum for a year. This is my attempt at a daily journal documenting my progress.
About me:
-I am a incoming senior at a major US college(30k students) that is now opening after the lockdown
-I cold approach on my campus because Idgaf. I’m not in a frat(I work full time))
-I have been cold approaching for about 5 months now consistently. Gotten laid twice from it, and it’s helped me immensely in getting laid 3 more times since starting in social circle situations. I still have AA(never goes away) but I’ve dealt with it.
-I would consider myself intermediate at game

My goal is 2 approaches a day, max 3. I don’t want to do more than that so I don’t establish a rep.

(Maybe I will though, who knows)

This is my attempt at no bull**** approach log, here goes

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:
Today I did 2 approaches

Girl 1: 7.5/10. Was sitting down, I went up to her and said she was cute. Asked her major, what she’s doing right now, and a couple other rapport questions. Texted her my name. A couple minutes after I left, she “loved” my name on iMessage. I texted her 10 mins later “Hey it was nice to meet you :)”. She still hasn't responded to me 4 hours later.

Girl 2: 10/10. Was standing and waiting for her class to start. I went up to her and said my opener, she said she has a boyfriend. I said ok no worries, but continued conversation(always a habit of mine) and learned her major, year, etc. I’ve found doing this makes the rejection less painful, makes these girls who rejected me seem more human, and improves my social skills.

I had a date planned for today that the girl canceled. I said “Ok no worries, we can meet when you’re back”(she said she was going somewhere this weekend)

Meeting up with my long-time FWB tonight.

In review: Good day from an output perspective. My texting skills are lacking, and I’m working on that. I’m really proud I approached that 10/10 because most guys would be intimidated around her.

EDIT: Most likely I will not be posting the next 2 days because it is the weekend.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys. I have been a lurker on this forum for a year. This is my attempt at a daily journal documenting my progress.
About me:
-I am a incoming senior at a major US college(30k students) that is now opening after the lockdown
-I cold approach on my campus because Idgaf. I’m not in a frat(I work full time))
-I have been cold approaching for about 5 months now consistently. Gotten laid twice from it, and it’s helped me immensely in getting laid 3 more times since starting in social circle situations. I still have AA(never goes away) but I’ve dealt with it.
-I would consider myself intermediate at game

My goal is 2 approaches a day, max 3. I don’t want to do more than that so I don’t establish a rep.

(Maybe I will though, who knows)

This is my attempt at no bull**** approach log, here goes
Proud of you man. Keep it up.

Slow progress is always better than no progress.

Modern Man Advice

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, keep it up brother. As for text game, you can be witty or clever. Bottom line you tell her where and when. Comply or bye. #nextset!

Exercise common sense on your campus. These kangaroo courts in the UK is not a good time. Not saying don't. Just use common sense. Covered in tattoos or green hair, bull ring? I'm off. No dice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:
Today I did 2 approaches

Girl 1: 7.5/10. Was sitting down, I went up to her and said she was cute. Asked her major, what she’s doing right now, and a couple other rapport questions. Texted her my name. A couple minutes after I left, she “loved” my name on iMessage. I texted her 10 mins later “Hey it was nice to meet you :)”. She still hasn't responded to me 4 hours later.

Girl 2: 10/10. Was standing and waiting for her class to start. I went up to her and said my opener, she said she has a boyfriend. I said ok no worries, but continued conversation(always a habit of mine) and learned her major, year, etc. I’ve found doing this makes the rejection less painful, makes these girls who rejected me seem more human, and improves my social skills.

I had a date planned for today that the girl canceled. I said “Ok no worries, we can meet when you’re back”(she said she was going somewhere this weekend)

Meeting up with my long-time FWB tonight.

In review: Good day from an output perspective. My texting skills are lacking, and I’m working on that. I’m really proud I approached that 10/10 because most guys would be intimidated around her.

EDIT: Most likely I will not be posting the next 2 days because it is the weekend.
Girl 2: In the future, always push back when you hear "I have a Boyfriend". First off, many boyfriends are fictitious. Second, even in the boyfriend is real, a lot of relationships are garbage. It's a shiit test. Google "boyfriend destroyer lines".

Looks like you got laid with the FWB.

Girl 1: Too quick to send a text. Only get a number when you set a date. Only text in the early stages for logistics for in-person stuff.

Op, keep it up brother. As for text game, you can be witty or clever. Bottom line you tell her where and when. Comply or bye. #nextset!

Exercise common sense on your campus. These kangaroo courts in the UK is not a good time. Not saying don't. Just use common sense. Covered in tattoos or green hair, bull ring? I'm off. No dice.
He's in the US so no UK style kangaroo courts. Our court systems are not ideal. It's worse in some areas than others within the US.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with your logic of #nextset. I agree about being witty but caution the majority of men from doing it, because texts can be taken the wrong way pretty easily. So as a rule of thumb, if she is 100% into me AND we think the same, then I will. All other times, I avoid it. I can go into a lot more detail, but for time's sake, will elect to do that another time. I would love your thoughts on this and examples.

As for approaching girls who get pissed off easily, I agree completely. I avoid any girl who looks like a feminist(nose ring, canvas purse, etc). Not only are these girls less likely to be amenable to approaching, they are also likely to be very masculine and prefer to lead the interaction. This doesn't mesh with direct cold approach, and honestly they aren't even remotely my type of woman.

Girl 2: In the future, always push back when you hear "I have a Boyfriend". First off, many boyfriends are fictitious. Second, even in the boyfriend is real, a lot of relationships are garbage. It's a shiit test. Google "boyfriend destroyer lines".

Looks like you got laid with the FWB.

Girl 1: Too quick to send a text. Only get a number when you set a date. Only text in the early stages for logistics for in-person stuff.
For girl 2, I recognize that's an area I could improve. But since I'm on my campus, I don't want to establish a rep, so I don't push through this. If she says she has a boyfriend, there's only maybe a 25% chance(based on my experience) that she is lying. Don't want to leave a sour taste in 3/4 girl's mouths. If I'm outside my campus and there's a 0% chance I could run into them, by all means, I'll go for it.

For girl 1, I did seed a date on the approach. I've found for every 10 approaches, I have approximately 1.5 nonresponders(don't respond to first text). I would love your thoughts on this ratio.

With the FWB, I did :) haha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your logic of #nextset. I agree about being witty but caution the majority of men from doing it, because texts can be taken the wrong way pretty easily. So as a rule of thumb, if she is 100% into me AND we think the same, then I will. All other times, I avoid it. I can go into a lot more detail, but for time's sake, will elect to do that another time. I would love your thoughts on this and examples.
If your campus is 30k students, you don't have to worry about reputation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As for approaching girls who get pissed off easily, I agree completely. I avoid any girl who looks like a feminist(nose ring, canvas purse, etc). Not only are these girls less likely to be amenable to approaching, they are also likely to be very masculine and prefer to lead the interaction. This doesn't mesh with direct cold approach, and honestly they aren't even remotely my type of woman.

For girl 2, I recognize that's an area I could improve. But since I'm on my campus, I don't want to establish a rep, so I don't push through this. If she says she has a boyfriend, there's only maybe a 25% chance(based on my experience) that she is lying. Don't want to leave a sour taste in 3/4 girl's mouths. If I'm outside my campus and there's a 0% chance I could run into them, by all means, I'll go for it.

For girl 1, I did seed a date on the approach. I've found for every 10 approaches, I have approximately 1.5 nonresponders(don't respond to first text). I would love your thoughts on this ratio.

With the FWB, I did :) haha
The issue is men pursue modern women which are the dumpster Fire of the smp. Said woman fall into Netflix and chill. Catch and release. KS calls them strays.

It's a different time man. I go indirect direct. In any event, indirect but MAN TO WOMAN. no ambiguity about you taking your D out. You aren't phaggotry. You aren't her shopping gay BFF. You are going balls deep or #next!

MM isn't the be end all but a generic solid foundation and framework is still useful today. Obviously lose the Mr dress up or routines. Game = compliance!

Lack thereof = #next

A solid understanding of female interest is in just baiting and instructing her what SHE SHOULD BE DOING! I lead. She follows or #next! I will take it further. Even after you pull, the automatic corrective action is #nextset! As in, get more girls. The pull falls into rotation or kindly ****s off!

Fellas need to be cut throat mercenary with their finite time and life.

Keep it up mate. Update!

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2
Today I did 3 approaches.
Girl 1: 8/10 from body, couldn’t see face fully(mask). She was walking, I was walking the opposite way. I stopped her about a meter away. I should have opened with more intensity and aggression. If you think about the frontal approach from her perspective, it seems very scripted if it’s not high intensity. We talked for a couple of minutes then I asked her to get food, she said she had a boyfriend(could tell it was sincere). One of my GOLDEN rules is Leave girls better than you found them. So I complimented her on her earrings, saying “that’s what caught my eye”(not true - her body did, but she doesn’t need to know that).

Girl 2: 7.5/10. Sitting down. I went up with my usual opener. She hooked pretty fast. When I suggested coffee, she said “just tell me when and where”! Took her number and texted her, see below(FOR PRIVACY, NAMES AND PERSONAL INFO ARE BLURRED AND THIS WILL BE DELETED IN 3 DAYS - Dm me to see it after that). Problem is, as you can see, she seemed to get less interested when I asked for the date. I *think* this is because my new frame is not fully developed at all. The new frame is more sexual than “nice guy”(not going to explain it here - intermediate/advanced guys know what I mean). Basically with this girl, I wasn't in this frame the whole time, so I think that created dissonance in my vibe. Could be wrong. As you can see from the texts, once I got noncompliance, I continued the conversation then bounced out. No need to reward with attention on noncompliance. Also, as you can see from the texts, I kept things short and banter at a minimum.
sept71.jpgsept72.jpg

Girl 3: 10/10, dime. This was kind of awkward(at least from my perspective) because I fast-walked to catch up to her. Said my opener and she said immediately she had a boyfriend. She **** tested me though haha. I kind of gave a backhanded compliment to her too(your shirt looks like a grandma’s mask - meant it in a good way). Areas for improvement on that are an increased sense of entitlement and opening with more intent(meaning this isn’t smiley friendly... this is a man-woman interaction).

Had sex with my long-time FWB today :)

In review: Good day from an output(approach) perspective. Need to improve my sexual intent(this is not a 1 day fix kind of thing IMO, if it can be, someone please chime in). Could use advice on my texting, and if I can improve anything about my approaches.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3
ROUGH Day
Today I did 3 approaches
Approach 1: 7/10. Approach went great, she hooked instantly. Even gave me the "sizing me up" eyes(looks me up and down). I am getting into the habit of asking every girl to hang out TONIGHT, she said she was busy. I'm thinking though since this is on a college campus, could I amend it to be "do you want to come get some food with me/lunch with me?"... I think it's an easier sell. Well anyway, I ran into her again walking(to class) and she **** tests me. I wasn't feeling my best so I was literally caught off guard and my frame was not contrugent. Will post screenshots of our texting if you guys want. She said she was busy for the rest of the week.

Approach 2: 9/10. Went up to her the same was as #1, but was a little 'off' because one of the girls I met last week flaked on our date for today. She was super interested but

Approach 3: 10/10. This girl was a dime ngl! Super hot, guys were looking at her when passing so I went up and said hello. Typical approach, went well. Got her number and no answer :(... I think that one thing I will do is remove my opening text which is "It was nice to meet you :)" and just continue the conversation from our approach.

Most of my aversion to taking bigger risks(being more bold) is(as stupid as it seems) getting a reputation and the police questioning me on what I'm doing. That's why I don't take bigger risks and especially why I am afraid to approach a lot...

In review: Here's the thing, what I am doing is HARD so these days are likely to happen. I took a car ride by myself tonight and came to the conclusion that I need to keep approaching. If I get approached by the police, so what? I doubt it, and there's only 1 way to find out. I will never see anyone from my campus post-graduation.

Do ^ that everyday. Sure fire way to 10x your game. Keep it up brother.
Thank you for your support brother!

Reactions: B80

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4
Better than yesterday mentally. But I only approached once.

Approach 1: 7/10. She was sitting down. Went up and did my usual thing, but was a little needier(higher-pitched voice) than my best approaches. I took a slightly different approach to rapport building and asked "What clubs are you in?" as my first question, which I feel opened things up pretty well. Going to try this again to get more data.

I also downloaded Tinder and will post my results with that here as well.

In review: All in all, a pretty rough week so far, but I've learned from past experiences(in pickup and business) that I just need to keep ****ing going. My aim is 3 approaches tomorrow to round out this week with 10.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 2: 7.5/10. Sitting down. I went up with my usual opener. She hooked pretty fast. When I suggested coffee, she said “just tell me when and where”! Took her number and texted her, see below(FOR PRIVACY, NAMES AND PERSONAL INFO ARE BLURRED AND THIS WILL BE DELETED IN 3 DAYS - Dm me to see it after that). Problem is, as you can see, she seemed to get less interested when I asked for the date. I *think* this is because my new frame is not fully developed at all. The new frame is more sexual than “nice guy”(not going to explain it here - intermediate/advanced guys know what I mean). Basically with this girl, I wasn't in this frame the whole time, so I think that created dissonance in my vibe. Could be wrong. As you can see from the texts, once I got noncompliance, I continued the conversation then bounced out. No need to reward with attention on noncompliance. Also, as you can see from the texts, I kept things short and banter at a minimum.
View attachment 7078View attachment 7079
Nothing you did wrong with the texting.

Girls will let you know when they'll be free if they are down so just leave it at that.

Next time try asking her out by specifying a day. (If the day is Sunday) "What's your class schedule like Mon/Tue? Let's grab a smoothie in a free."

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Approach 1: 7/10. She was sitting down. Went up and did my usual thing, but was a little needier(higher-pitched voice) than my best approaches. I took a slightly different approach to rapport building and asked "What clubs are you in?" as my first question, which I feel opened things up pretty well. Going to try this again to get more data.

In review: All in all, a pretty rough week so far, but I've learned from past experiences(in pickup and business) that I just need to keep ****ing going. My aim is 3 approaches tomorrow to round out this week with 10.
Tinder is great for working on your text game. Don't be discouraged though, about 1/10 matches actually get to a date and I might be generous on that stat...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Get to the stage where it's a handful off the jump. It's second nature. You can calibrate after the fact. Roosh offered 100x sets but it gets sloppy IMHO and 3 is a easier number as us a handful everyday.

It's a lead mechanism you want to generate. Be process oriented. Manage what is manageable. That's you and fine tune your craft.

Consistency is key. You beat momentum rather than having to start up the engine again after long hauls or dry spells. Strike while the oven is hot. Always acquire digits or ig. Always go for the close. Shoot your Shot. Apologize to absolutely nobody -McG!

Game is compliance and it's a humbling experience. The rough weeks and the slog of cold approach is part of the fine tuning in your life. It's behind the scenes. It's the hustle and grind like in biz. It's sales. Lead generation.

You got this playboy.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am so sorry for stopping the log. I got very sick from covid and stayed home for 3 weeks. Anyways, let's start this up again!
DAY ONE(restart)

1 approach
7/10. Food hall area. She was sitting down eating food, I just got my foot to go. I stopped, said my opener "Hey I think you're cute and I want to say hi", and had a quick 2 minute conversation. She hooked because she complimented my eyes. Said she had a boyfriend at the end(genuine because we exchanged IGs). Areas for improvement: Talk slower, ask more "why" questions instead of information exchanging(what's your major, etc)

Get to the stage where it's a handful off the jump. It's second nature. You can calibrate after the fact. Roosh offered 100x sets but it gets sloppy IMHO and 3 is a easier number as us a handful everyday.

It's a lead mechanism you want to generate. Be process oriented. Manage what is manageable. That's you and fine tune your craft.

Consistency is key. You beat momentum rather than having to start up the engine again after long hauls or dry spells. Strike while the oven is hot. Always acquire digits or ig. Always go for the close. Shoot your Shot. Apologize to absolutely nobody -McG!

Game is compliance and it's a humbling experience. The rough weeks and the slog of cold approach is part of the fine tuning in your life. It's behind the scenes. It's the hustle and grind like in biz. It's sales. Lead generation.

You got this playboy.
You're the man bro, thank you. I agree with everything you said about it being a momentum game. I'm going to go for 2-3 a day from here on out.

Nothing you did wrong with the texting.

Girls will let you know when they'll be free if they are down so just leave it at that.

Next time try asking her out by specifying a day. (If the day is Sunday) "What's your class schedule like Mon/Tue? Let's grab a smoothie in a free."
Thanks bro. I've had success more with asking for a specific day so I'm going to do that more now.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2
Not a good day, my anxiety got the best of me today. I felt like every situation today where I could have approached, I thought of a reason not to. EG "She isn't hot enough" "She's waiting for someone I bet" etc... going to try again tomorrow. Taking a couple weeks off brought me back to 50% of the maximum approach anxiety I've ever had... going to have to hammer this out.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2
Not a good day, my anxiety got the best of me today. I felt like every situation today where I could have approached, I thought of a reason not to. EG "She isn't hot enough" "She's waiting for someone I bet" etc... going to try again tomorrow. Taking a couple weeks off brought me back to 50% of the maximum approach anxiety I've ever had... going to have to hammer this out.
Thanks for sharing with us man. I have those days sometimes too. Go do the things that give you fuel, whatever they may be. Will help get your mind into gear.