“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Striking While the Iron is Hot

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Is it always a good strategy, so for exampme you get a girls number from daygame. Should you go straight for the insta date there? I heard some people wait a few days to not look too desperate and eager.

There is a lot of conflicting messaging out there and I'm not sure what works best.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Timing is the most overlooked part of the game. If the girl isn't available then you don't have a foundation to stand on.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
i honestly don't think about this actively enough to give a real opinion... i kinda just wing it.. if im talking to her and she seems eager, we can meet the same night. its happened a few times, though granted, it wasn't from day gaming/pickup and more of a party type /get together setting.

but in other situations--- yeah u always gotta strike when the iron is hot.. why miss out on an opportunity? girls will forget about you the more time that goes on. unless u guys stay connected somehow, like social media and manage to keep her attention even if its a bit sporadic
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,083
Is it always a good strategy, so for exampme you get a girls number from daygame. Should you go straight for the insta date there? I heard some people wait a few days to not look too desperate and eager.

There is a lot of conflicting messaging out there and I'm not sure what works best.
People who are not desperate won't look desperate. Instead of doing something to try to not appear a certain way, create a mindset that automatically makes you not appear that way.

Far more effective.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,083
In other words be outcome independent, and confident in what decision you make regarding the timing of a date?
Exactly. But you have to actually be that way, not just pretend to be that way. That comes off as fake too often.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top