Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently half the adult population is now fully vaccinated. I'm concerned that if enough people won't get it, we'll be back to square one (or close to it) this winter when cold and flu season comes on, and we'll be back to the masks and lockdowns. I believe in freedom though, so I don't believe in forcing people to take it. It does carry some risk, although to me the risk appeared less than getting Covid (especially at my age), so I got vaccinated.

There are recent reports it could be more harmful to younger people. I've always thought the focus with this should have been on protecting the elderly and most vulnerable to the virus, instead of just unilaterally shutting down everything.
My brother got it and he’s a chain smoker, eats nothing but processed and junk food, drinks coffee all day, and is as skinny as an auschwich survivor, yet he didn’t suffer any ill effects.

that being said, I’m fine without one.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago that people were smoking cigarettes and had no idea that they caused cancer. In fact, "medical experts" promoted cigarette smoking as a healthy activity.
Ha yeah, those medical experts were paid for by tobacco companies. I used to have tapes of old radio shows as a kid and thought the commercials for Camel were hilarious.

Nevertheless, in 1604, King James of England called smoking "loathsome to the eye, hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, dangerous to the lungs.” (Then the UK made a fortune off of tobacco.) Of course the cancer link was established in the 20th century. Anyway, it's a good case study for the power of advertising vs. common sense.

Just an aside.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha yeah, those medical experts were paid for by tobacco companies. I used to have tapes of old radio shows as a kid and thought the commercials for Camel were hilarious.
Ha. If that was today, Facebook and YouTube would be blocking claims that smoking was harmful, because it would be against the science.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VA...
There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade. The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not and given the chance I'll skip it...I would rather give my immune system a shot against the virus than take some random sh1t made in a rush and strongly supported from the same people that wants to fvck up my privacy, abolish cash, support globalism and overall leftism and feminism.

The "my body my choice" parties for some reason are the ones pushing harder about it right now...go figure.

I also no longer give a fvck about social cohesion therefore even wasting a morning in a queue its too much of a hassle.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: short-term side effects. We simply don't know what the long-term side effects (if any) are going to be. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. It typically takes 4-5 years to develop and properly test a vaccine. mRNA vaccines were developed in less than a year.

It wasn't that long ago that people were smoking cigarettes and had no idea that they caused cancer. In fact, "medical experts" promoted cigarette smoking as a healthy activity.
Correction: you got it backwards. We are seeing the side effects happen before our eyes from blood clots, bells palsy,stroke, full body rashes, enlarged tongues, hearts, death and many more. All the animals in the trials died. So they knew death was a side effect, yet they still released it. The FDA as corrupt as they are wouldn't even approve it, only for emergency use. They all know what's going to happen. They will say they made a mistake or blame rona when the negative effects & death count gets at a level they can no longer cover it up.

Dr's all over the world who have knowledge about spike proteins have already explained what the short & long term effects will be. Don't think for a sec that all involved in making the shot know exactly what will happen. That's why they make you sign your life away, I mean give the company immunity from legal action.

This is no different than cigarettes. You're telling me they didn't know smoking 1000's of toxins for years wouldn't cause cancer and death? Of course they knew! It's all about money, they don't give a chit about us. Cigarettes are a form of population control & cancer makes them billions, hence why it's still legal.

Johnson & Johnson knew for decades their baby powder had asbestos that was causing cancer & death. These corp crooks just pay a fine in court and move on to the next scam. Once a crook, always a crook. Even after all that people are lining up to get a shot from the same company that blatantly destroyed people health and giving them immunity from legal action?

What about Purdue Pharma with their Oxycontin? Of course they knew what would happen. Again, its all about money & population control. They get caught, no big whoop, pay $1 Billion when we made $10.

All these companies have track records of high levels of corruption. Pfizer was caught years ago bribing Dr's and manipulating adverse effect data. Just like the rest they pay the hefty fine.

If you truly believe these companies didn't know what the outcome would be you're living in a fantasy world. They poison us daily from our air, food, water, medication, products,minds.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: you got it backwards. We are seeing the side effects happen before our eyes from blood clots, bells palsy,stroke, full body rashes, enlarged tongues, hearts, death and many more. All the animals in the trials died.
Do you have a source for this info (that all animals died)?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted the proof a few times already. One being a video of Dr's in court explaining the animals died in the trials. Problem is they keep deleting the videos or links in order to hide the truth. Sure you can find it on Bitchute or others sites that don't censor as Im not going to spend my time trying to dig up things I already posted.

With how hard big techs AI is working at burying the truth you'll also find a lot of articles stating it's false. The ones making the shot are contributors to fact checkers. Control a population by controlling the flow of information in order to manipulate the minds of those who consume it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt that all the animals died. Some of the animals may have died, and the untrustworthy news media may be hiding that. But every animal? Highly unlikely.

Anyway, I got the vaccine and I feel fine, just saying.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was jabbed twice and should have turned into a zombie three months ago. I’m still waiting…

Covid-19 long haul sounds fun though. @soulforge did you take yours yet?
Nope I was invited to take the jab, however I held it off.. I will soon go ahead and have it.

Long haul covid is no joke.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I got the gene therapy shot and I feel fine, for now at least.
Fixed for accuracy. What's highly unlikely is all the ones who took the shot to wake up to reality to realize they were bamboozled by the most corrupt people walking the planet that have a long history of bamboozling people. All of you who took it are lab rats who signed away your right to sue the company who poisoned you.

Did you at least get you one of those sweet prizes for submitting to Satan? The amount of time it took the animals to die in trials is equivalent to 1.5-2 years in human time. Ironic the predictive programming the movie songbird thats about covid 23. Hence the time from now it will take for the effects to start.

7:00 mark

22.JPG
I made this in paint real quick. Just me speculating with how the movie Songbird is about Covid23 and how long before they say the effects will start from those who took the shot.
6.png
I was jabbed twice and should have turned into a zombie three months ago. I’m still waiting…

Covid-19 long haul sounds fun though. @soulforge did you take yours yet?
You're already a Zombie. The best Zombie is one who doesn't even know he's brainwashed. Exactly what these Global Elites want. I will continue to say you're the best example of a brainwashed human this forum has ever seen. I truly mean that to man. Thanks for all the laughs you've provided us.
Nope I was invited to take the jab, however I held it off.. I will soon go ahead and have it.

Long haul covid is no joke.
C'mon man! Zero reason to take the fake vaxx and even more stupid to take it if you had rona before being you have the antibodies. The shot kills your immune system and doesn't protect you from catching or spreading rona.

im vaccinated. Ive had shortness of breath since I took it.
Praying for your man. What have the Dr's told you? Did they put you on inhalers?

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't gone yet bc I don't want to take the covid test yet again lol... I guess I'll do that first
I don't blame you. The tests are bunk,look painful and deemed toxic. There is a sinister reason why they break the lining of the nasal cavity to the brain in order to test.

Coincidence they killed the inventor of the PCR test months before the planedemic started. Otherwise he would have exposed the biggest scamdemic in history.

Wishing you the best. Keep me posted if you can.

The science on the spike protein traveling through the entire body.
They knew from day one the spike protein travels through the entire body and spreads via shedding. They now say "we thought the spike protein stays in the injection site area of the shoulder". One by one everyone involved with this scamdemic should be hung in the streets of Wash DC live on every station.

o.JPG

The science on 160+ million jabs vs. 600,000 covid deaths?
A virus escaped a level 4 bio lab but your cloth mask protects you? Just about everything I told you a year ago that you called a conspiracy has been proven true. Yet you're reading the same script over and over again for months. Thank you for showing us time and time again the true definition of a Zombie. Hollywood gave us a false depiction of what Zombies look like.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a convo from a girl online today. She got the vax. I hope she’s ok. Even if she friendzones me or whatever, there’s another layer where you care about other human beings. No one deserves untimely death.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a convo from a girl online today. She got the vax. I hope she’s ok. Even if she friendzones me or whatever, there’s another layer where you care about other human beings. No one deserves untimely death.
I'm sure she'll be fine. It's not unusual to feel bad after getting a vaccine, because it provokes an immune response. Odds are she's just experiencing routine side effects.