Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as medical standby at a vacc clinic. At least half of the medical staff, including myself, will absolutely not be getting the jab.
It is an irony and interesting too that some of those that are the most educated and knows more about the "vaccine" than the public is refusing to take the shot. I wonder why? :devil: :whistle:

(Not of course just referring to your colleagues, but to the general medical community as a whole in at least the western world.)

Reactions: BMX

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s
Wow! I've already received both doses of the vaccine. Would you recommend that I not get booster shots once they are recommended?
It’s really not appropriate for me to give any medical recommendations in this context. All I can offer is for everyone to read and learn as much as possible. Then make your choice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting free food at baseball games, free entrance into amusement park, free concerts weren't enough to sway me. But free lap dances? Hmmmm... Does anyone know if you can OD on vaccines?
They should just do another round of stimulus. $5,000 check for everyone who has taken the vaccine.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be pragmatic, are these deaths really senseless? The majority of people who die from it are obese or have serious health conditions already and probably a drain on tax dollars and health care system. Now this might be a dark way of looking at it but in the long run COVID could have been net gain for society if we let it run rampant.

As a god fearing man I believe all life is precious and glad they made vaccines for high risk people but please don't force perfectly healthy individuals to take something they don't want to take.
Thank you.

Modern Man Advice

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I agree there is something sinister going on, people like you take it way too far with your bibical nonsense, and ostracize others from potentially seeing your point of view. No need for the end of times fear-mongering, that's not going to help anyone. No one has a clue what's going to happen. Not even those in power.
No one has a clue? Not even the high ups? It's 100% crystal clear what's going on. You either see it or you don't. Can you not see the obvious spiritual battle we've been in? Have you not seen how the Devil's been put on a pedestal this past year? They are literately showing you the devil all year long, mocking us, laughing at us. When God is being used to push an evil agenda that is now targeting innocent children. That's a clear sign the devil is hard at work deceiving the world for his agenda.

I've studied these evil bloodlines, their past, their agenda, rituals, symbolism,mind control methods,ect. I've studied psychology for many years, so I'm very familiar with how Cluster B's operate. On top of Artificial Intelligence being used to program people. The same exact way they were programmed to hate and vote against Trumpp. I had the same feeling in my gut something was way off then and I get the same exact feeling with this. It's an energy, you feel it, you see it, you know somethings off. My own friends were programmed like robots to hate T, those same friends are programmed again for this. All of them got the shot like they were programmed to do. Every time I open my mouth they all quickly say "conspiracy theorist" exactly like they've been told to do when the truth is told.

Do understand what it feels like to see a pack of blood thirsty wolves running straight at you and your family but no one can see it but you? Your family & friends call you crazy cause they don't see the wolves that you keep saying you see even though you show them. The successful subjects are the ones who don't know they are brainwashed. They are not thinking for themselves anymore, they dont question anything and only believe what they were programmed. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be alive to witness those around me be programmed like a computer.

If you want to stay in your safe bubble and continue to be spoon fed lies, manipulation, gaslighting and deception, then keep on watching main stream media. The same media who is telling you the shot is safe, you must get it in order to save lives, in order to get back to normal but dont you dare go against our narrative, don't you dare think for yourself and dont you dare question me. The same media & gov that didn't tell you how to keep your immune system in tip top shape. Instead they want to reward you with free donuts,beer, burgers & fries. They offer you unhealthy items to entice you to get injected with an unhealthy concoction. I tell it like it is, raw & uncut. I don't care about your feelings.

When Dr's across the world are telling us the truth about the entire agenda from lock downs to the poison shot, they are silenced and some even punished for it. Most people I know have no idea how to find the truth online (cause most don't care). If extremely educated friends of mine with multiple college degrees cant find the truth, then how is the average internet user or older crowd going to find it? The Matrix evolved exactly how they intended. Over time make them dependent on us for their information. The more dependent you become, the easier it is to control you. Repetition is the easiest form of mind control. Pump fear non stop for months makes your subject almost guaranteed to obey. All the non stop gas lighting they've done messes with ones cognitive dissonance. Towards the end in this case when the shot comes out the subject is worn out. That way when they dangle back to normal you cave in. If you resist we scare you by mentioning vaxx passports to travel. If that doesn't work, we'll offer you free lap dances. You get the picture here.

Remember 15 days to flatten the curve turned into 1 year. Why? Because 15 days is not long enough to successively brain wash a population. But a solid year of fear pumping while on lock downs, masks and social distancing will massively increase your odds 100 fold. It's so obvious how well planned in advance all this was. The whole plan was about the shot, not rona. When you can think like them, it puts you a step ahead of the rest. How many Dr's need to tell you the truth before the sheeple wake up?

Until your heart truly desires the truth, you will never find it.
pppp.jpg

Dr. Oz is a puppet. Look how shocked and upset he gets when Wendy tells him no. Even more so when she says Dr's say a lot of hocus pocus & explains she thinks for herself. The reason he's talking to her in the first place was to get her fans to take it by saying she will take it on air. When she says no, look how hard he tries to presude her. By dangling death as an excuse, again it comes back to FEAR. Or saying if 10 million get it without a problem. The shot while it's killing within days or weeks. The real issues come after a year+ down the road. That way the populations becomes less fearful of taking it which gives them a better chance at making their total number a lot higher.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Oz is a puppet. Look how shocked and upset he gets when Wendy tells him no. Even more so when she says Dr's say a lot of hocus pocus & explains she thinks for herself. The reason he's talking to her in the first place was to get her fans to take it by saying she will take it on air.
I saw that episode when it aired in the background while I was working. It was comical to see his stunned reaction considering they were friends at one point and had dinner parties together.

I'm just curious if they will be pushing for vaccines as hard after they supposedly reach the 70% vaccine ratio for herd immunity, or if they'll keep pushing more and hide or manipulate the 70% figure. We are supposedly over 60% now so reaching 70% should be right around the corner.

Even after we reach herd immunity, I would be curious to see how many places will still require masks and/or proof of vaccine cards as well.

I find it interesting that government has to bribe people in taking a supposed life saving vaccine.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that episode when it aired in the background while I was working. It was comical to see his stunned reaction considering they were friends at one point and had dinner parties together.

I'm just curious if they will be pushing for vaccines as hard after they supposedly reach the 70% vaccine ratio for herd immunity, or if they'll keep pushing more and hide or manipulate the 70% figure. We are supposedly over 60% now so reaching 70% should be right around the corner.

Even after we reach herd immunity, I would be curious to see how many places will still require masks and/or proof of vaccine cards as well.

I find it interesting that government has to bribe people in taking a supposed life saving vaccine.
They are already pushing it hard as can be. I fully expect them to push this harder than anything they've ever pushed in History. So many people are posting videos of popup clinics with no one showing up. One guy even found both nurses sleeping cause nobody came. 5 million+ people didn't go back for their 2nd shot cause their a$$ woke up to the truth. States are slowly passing laws banning passports. The Gov doesn't need to enforce passports. Part of the whole scamdemic was a Corporate take over. You know crush mom & pop. So Corporate would be the ones doing it. You can't go to church or open your business but you can go to your crowed big box stores no questions asked. All part of the NWO plan.

Me personally I don't pay attention nor care about the herd immunity numbers. I know most of what's been going on is a hoax. I'm not saying rona doesn't exist, although some here like to constantly say I did. Now the ones who didn't take it are worrying about the effects from being around those who did.

When all the ones involved in the scam are selling massive amounts of stock, you know they know something we dont. B Gates recent divorce was meant so he could sell off his shares. Then big tech ceos selling massive amounts of shares recently. I wont share my thoughts on what I think they know.

It's your gut trying to tell you if you have to bribe us, something ain't right. Your gut is more accurate than your brain most times. The shot doesn't protect you from catching or spreading rona. This is all an experiment to use mRNA and whatever else they snuk in their.

You asked if you can OD on gene therapy shots? That would be a yes. Start at 1:00

You can feel the evil he's emitting when he says "when we are successfu,l and we will be"

vv.JPG

Research this if you want
11.jpg

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are already pushing it hard as can be. I fully expect them to push this harder than anything they've ever pushed in History. So many people are posting videos of popup clinics with no one showing up.
Well Ohio has done it with a lottery and Colorado just upped it with a lottery and chance to win 1 million dollars if you get vaccinated.

The local basketball arena just announced shutting down vaccination facilities and converting it to only a drive thru. I'm pretty sure due to a lack of people getting it any more.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The local basketball arena just announced shutting down vaccination facilities and converting it to only a drive thru. I'm pretty sure due to a lack of people getting it any more.

Our vacc clinic customer have slowed to a trickle. Even with the 12+ now able to get the shot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cancelled my last vaccine appointment. Too divided in mind over the vaccine and was unable to deal with my own vaccine hesitancy. Not able to reschedule at this time since other appointments are in further away areas/hot spots and it would be even more inconvenient.

I would take the risk with the real virus. Feel too anxious over the vaccine compared to the actual virus/variants as well as a heavy religious influence against it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) The side effects of both Pfizer and Moderna range from none at all to moderate covid-19 like symptoms for up to 48 hours. There is no reason it would prevent you from enjoying summer bike season.
Correction: short-term side effects. We simply don't know what the long-term side effects (if any) are going to be. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. It typically takes 4-5 years to develop and properly test a vaccine. mRNA vaccines were developed in less than a year.

It wasn't that long ago that people were smoking cigarettes and had no idea that they caused cancer. In fact, "medical experts" promoted cigarette smoking as a healthy activity.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If most people take the vaccine, I think I’ll be ok
Apparently half the adult population is now fully vaccinated. I'm concerned that if enough people won't get it, we'll be back to square one (or close to it) this winter when cold and flu season comes on, and we'll be back to the masks and lockdowns. I believe in freedom though, so I don't believe in forcing people to take it. It does carry some risk, although to me the risk appeared less than getting Covid (especially at my age), so I got vaccinated.

There are recent reports it could be more harmful to younger people. I've always thought the focus with this should have been on protecting the elderly and most vulnerable to the virus, instead of just unilaterally shutting down everything.