Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure she'll be fine. It's not unusual to feel bad after getting a vaccine, because it provokes an immune response. Odds are she's just experiencing routine side effects.
Yeah prolly. My brother who eats like sh!t, smokes, and drinks coffee all day got the vaccine and he’s fine

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already a Zombie. The best Zombie is one who doesn't even know he's brainwashed. Exactly what these Global Elites want. I will continue to say you're the best example of a brainwashed human this forum has ever seen. I truly mean that to man. Thanks for all the laughs you've provided us.
Projection. This is coming from someone who always posts garbage from nutter websites.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VA...
There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade. The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due…
The news has a trump card though in two issues:

1) hospitalizations and icus are less than 1-2% of intake amomg the vaccinated vs unvaxcinated.

2) Delta varient is 60% more deadly and tranmissible so its a matter of time that most if not all unvaccinated people will eventually get their wish with the worst varients.

Other issues:
1) Magnetic claim of vaccine debunked.
2) Government suppressing a drug to treat covid is debunked, phase 3 trial.

I cancelled 3 vaccine appts and have now booked a 4th one because I feel lied to on the facts of some of these fringe news sources and the other facts I mentioned.

Now I would have to look into these stats but with all the false news out there everything starts getting suspect.

Also statistics wise if over 100 millions get vaccinated that does not sound so bad. If the same amount has covid it would be 10 million deaths rather than 5000.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cancelled 3 vaccine appts and have now booked a 4th one because I feel lied to on the facts of some of these fringe news sources and the other facts I mentioned.
Sorry to hear that. Fringe “news” sources are not news; they are nutter websites. Almost one billion vaccine doses have been given out globally. The math speaks for itself.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The news has a trump card though in two issues:

1) hospitalizations and icus are less than 1-2% of intake amomg the vaccinated vs unvaxcinated.

2) Delta varient is 60% more deadly and tranmissible so its a matter of time that most if not all unvaccinated people will eventually get their wish with the worst varients.

Other issues:
1) Magnetic claim of vaccine debunked.
2) Government suppressing a drug to treat covid is debunked, phase 3 trial.

Now I would have to look into these stats but with all the false news out there everything starts getting suspect.

Also statistics wise if over 100 millions get vaccinated that does not sound so bad. If the same amount has covid it would be 10 million deaths rather than 5000.
Things will reopen again as they changed the settings on the PCR tests (because 9 out of 10 are false positives) to bring down "cases" to make people think that the vaccine is working. Only for them to lock you down again within 6 months to a year when they change the pcr settings again to increase case numbers to make people think everyone is about to die due to "the variants" (i'm hearing end of the year) only to encourage those vaccinated to get more booster shots which will further increase their health problems and death rates among the vaccinated.

Just remember my post when you're being told by the fake news media that there's cases all over the place again and you're being told to get more booster shots and you're wondering what the hell happened to herd immunity and why you're being locked down again. You're gonna feel like a fool. It's all about control.

People think vaccines will magically bring everything back to normal but they don't see the plan. This is about control and about getting you vaccinated. There's something in those vaccines that they want in your body and it's not to protect you from corona...

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things will reopen again as they changed the settings on the PCR tests (because 9 out of 10 are false positives) to bring down "cases" to make people think that the vaccine is working. Only for them to lock you down again within 6 months to a year when they change the pcr settings again to increase case numbers to make people think everyone is about to die due to "the variants" (i'm hearing end of the year) only to encourage those vaccinated to get more booster shots which will further increase their health problems and death rates among the vaccinated.

Just remember my post when you're being told by the fake news media that there's cases all over the place again and you're being told to get more booster shots and you're wondering what the hell happened to herd immunity and why you're being locked down again. You're gonna feel like a fool. It's all about control.

People think vaccines will magically bring everything back to normal but they don't see the plan. This is about control and about getting you vaccinated. There's something in those vaccines that they want in your body and it's not to protect you from corona...
Becauae cvnts are still running the world.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you people continue to call it a vacccine is the root cause of the problem. If the media called it what it actually is, a new, "experimental" gene therapy, that's not approved, animals died in trials, doesn't protect you and you have to sign away your legal rights to sue the company, would you still take it? Most of what you posted is false. Thread after thread you try from your heart to help people but the mind control is embedded too deep into the brain to wake them up.

Hydroxychloroquine & zinc stops rona in it's tracks. When Dr's all over the world said there is zero reason for the shot cause we have the meds to cure it, they censored them all. Same Dr's treated thousands of rona patients without a single death. One Dr asked the politicians to take a drug test to prove they're all taking it but telling the world it's dangerous & ineffective cause it goes against their narrative.

The creator of Mrna tech was banned from Twitterr recently for telling people that shedding from the shot is real. A Fox reporter just blew the whistle yesterday and mentioned their station censored the truth about Hydroxychloroquine. You even had a Googlee engineer caught on camera saying they're controlling peoples minds, thoughts and decision making. It's down right scary how much control big tech has. Not a single person I know can find the truth. That makes the ones who can look crazy (all strategically planned to divide us). Control the flow of information, control the population.

cybwvxx4gp471.png

My question is this. How come you can see what's really going on, but the other 90% can't? It's been obvious from the 1st month what the real agenda was. That's only because I spent many years digging into the Illuminati & NWO. It's another inside job (Bush Jr) like 9/11 to further strip away our freedoms and usher in the NWO (more control).

I told everyone in my circle Fraudci was a freemason Illuminati puppet scam artist from the get go. His past aside it was obvious with all the hand sign masons do. They have to do it cause it's part of their religion. Symbolism in plane sight to mock us. The emails come out a year later and boom, America got bamboozled by some douche nozzle who already committed genocide with the AZT drug. Yet the sheeple still trust the scammer after he's been exposed. He even wrote an article (if im not mistaken) back on 07 that said Hydroxychloroquine works wonders for coronaa.

I have a couple Dr's in my family who are zombies. One bragged they administered over 500 shots. When I tell them it's not a vaxxx, not approved, ect, they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about it. At the Dr office last month I got lost looking for the door number to my Dr. On the way back I saw one nurse outside the shot room. I asked her if she tells her patients before they take the shot that its not a vaxxx, not approved and they sign away their right to sue the company should any adverse effects occur. Another nurse overheard us and they both said I was wrong. When I started to explain it all in great detail I could see their jaws drop. They both said they were going to do some research on what I told them. These Dr's all are so clueless. Not the least bit surprising as America's Dr's are nothing more than drug pushing idiots thanks to the Rockefellers.

I'm really tempted to make a thread to show a list of the scientists, people on the inside, drug makers, ex pharma reps and who knows how many more who were wacked in order to keep their scammdemic from being exposed. One of the most important deaths was the PCR test inventor Kary Mullis. The PCR test was the golden key to inflate the numbers. They could not have gotten the outcome they wanted without it. Like you mentioned the test is around 90% false positive. There was some Dr's who told patients if it's positive, just take it again tomorrow and eventually it will show negative as they know it's a scam. I mean a virus so deadly you have to get tested to even know you have it? No bio-hazard trash bins to dispose masks?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you people continue to call it a vacccine is the root cause of the problem. If the media called it what it actually is, a new, "experimental" gene therapy, that's not approved, animals died in trials, doesn't protect you and you have to sign away your legal rights to sue the company, would you still take it? Most of what you posted is false. Thread after thread you try from your heart to help people but the mind control is embedded too deep into the brain to wake them up.

Hydroxychloroquine & zinc stops rona in it's tracks. When Dr's all over the world said there is zero reason for the shot cause we have the meds to cure it, they censored them all. Same Dr's treated thousands of rona patients without a single death. One Dr asked the politicians to take a drug test to prove they're all taking it but telling the world it's dangerous & ineffective cause it goes against their narrative.

The creator of Mrna tech was banned from Twitterr recently for telling people that shedding from the shot is real. A Fox reporter just blew the whistle yesterday and mentioned their station censored the truth about Hydroxychloroquine. You even had a Googlee engineer caught on camera saying they're controlling peoples minds, thoughts and decision making. It's down right scary how much control big tech has. Not a single person I know can find the truth. That makes the ones who can look crazy (all stragicall planned that way, to divide us).

View attachment 6510

My question is this. How come you can see what's really going on, but the other 90% can't? It's been obvious from the 1st month what the real agenda was. That's only because I spent many years digging into the Illuminati & NWO. It's another inside job (Bush Jr) like 9/11 to further strip away our freedoms and usher in the NWO (more control).

I told everyone in my circle Fraudci was a freemason Illuminati puppet scam artist from the get go. His past aside it was obvious with all the hand sign masons do. They have to do it cause it's part of their religion. Symbolism in plane sight to mock us. The emails come out a year later and boom, America got bamboozled by some douche nozzle who already committed genocide with the AZT drug. Yet the sheeple still trust the scammer after he's been exposed. He even wrote an article (if im not mistaken) back on 07 that said Hydroxychloroquine works wonders for coronaa.

I have a couple Dr's in my family who are zombies. One bragged they administered over 500 shots. When I tell them it's not a vaxxx, not approved, ect, they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about it. At the Dr office last month I got lost looking for the door number to my Dr. On the way back I saw one nurse outside the shot room. I asked her if she tells her patients before they take the shot that its not a vaxxx, not approved and they sign away their right to sue the company should any adverse effects occur. Another nurse overheard us and they both said I was wrong. When I started to explain it all in great detail I could see their jaws drop. They both said they were going to do some research on what I told them. These Dr's all are so clueless. Not the least bit surprising as America's Dr's are nothing more than drug pushing idiots thanks to the Rockefellers.

I'm really tempted to make a thread to show a list of the scientists, people on the inside, drug makers, ex pharma reps and who knows how many more who were wacked in order to keep their scammdemic from being exposed. One of the most important deaths was the PCR test inventor Kary Mullis. The PCR test was the golden key to inflate the numbers. They could not have gotten the outcome they wanted without it. Like you mentioned the test is around 90% false positive. There was some Dr's who told patients if it's positive, just take it again tomorrow and eventually it will show negative as they know it's a scam. I mean a virus so deadly you have to get tested to even know you have it? No bio-hazard trash bins to dispose masks?

Points noted and will be reviewed. Canada has a vaccine injury and death compensation fund. I checked the website. So there will be money if there is injury or death through that program.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Points noted and will be reviewed. Canada has a vaccine injury and death compensation fund. I checked the website. So there will be money if there is injury or death through that program.
I'm connected with some people in Canada. Downright Nazi Germany in some parts. I've yet to see a successful payout, so if you find any let me know. Even still, why would anyone want to risk it after seeing what's going on is beyond me. Whichever way you go I wish you the best.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm connected with some people in Canada. Downright Nazi Germany in some parts. I've yet to see a successful payout, so if you find any let me know. Even still, why would anyone want to risk it after seeing what's going on is beyond me. Whichever way you go I wish you the best.

.005% chance of an serious adverse reaction. The raw data is just over 1000 had their lives ruined or died out of 10s million plus doses in Canada.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

.005% chance of an serious adverse reaction. The raw data is just over 1000 had their lives ruined or died out of 10s million plus doses in Canada.
If you trust the Gov, good luck to ya. That's how we got into this mess is people trusting these crooks. Last place I'd look for data is the corrupt Gov. You must go to the part of the internet you rarely if ever went to in order to find the truth.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you trust the Gov, good luck to ya. That's how we got into this mess is people trusting these crooks. Last place I'd look for data is the corrupt Gov. You must go to the part of the internet you rarely if ever went to in order to find the truth.
If the government were corrupt then would they not be reporting 0 deaths? Why report any at all then? Why would they be doing phase iii of a drug trial for the actual covid virus? That would be suppressed according to your theory.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the government were corrupt then would they not be reporting 0 deaths? Why report any at all then? Why would they be doing phase iii of a drug trial for the actual covid virus? That would be suppressed according to your theory.
Sometimes you have to think like a psychopath in order understand how they operate. Maybe I have an edge from studying them for many years. It's become clear to see what they're doing here. I've contributed enough solid evidence over the past 10+ months to show you how corrupt, evil, heartless, pathological liars and down right ruthless all these people involved in this scam are. I gave you the key, it's on you to find the door that opens it.

The next hoax will likely be climate change. They'll use the phrase "build back better" in order to push their agenda.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the government were corrupt then would they not be reporting 0 deaths?
If the vaccine was worse than Covid, wouldn't hospitals be overrun? Wouldn't they be stacking body bags in the streets and running out of refrigerated trucks? There are potential side effects, as there are with all drugs. But over half the country has been vaccinated, if there was a major problem you couldn't miss it. I'm not so sure it's a good idea to push it onto the kids though, I don't see the benefit to them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to think like a psychopath in order understand how they operate. Maybe I have an edge from studying them for many years. It's become clear to see what they're doing here. I've contributed enough solid evidence over the past 10+ months to show you how corrupt, evil, heartless, pathological liars and down right ruthless all these people involved in this scam are. I gave you the key, it's on you to find the door that opens it.

The next hoax will likely be climate change. They'll use the phrase "build back better" in order to push their agenda.
I raised a valid objection about the phase iii development of a drug to treat Covid-19 and all you can think of is think like a psychopath to understand how the government thinks?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the vaccine was worse than Covid, wouldn't hospitals be overrun? Wouldn't they be stacking body bags in the streets and running out of refrigerated trucks? There are potential side effects, as there are with all drugs. But over half the country has been vaccinated, if there was a major problem you couldn't miss it. I'm not so sure it's a good idea to push it onto the kids though, I don't see the benefit to them.
That's true, but then what are the long-term effects?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man! Look at their patterns and how they operate. Most of the ones who took shot will not allow themselves to even fathom the thought these psychopaths want to harm them. How do you know they aren't stacking bodies? I see adverse effects & death from the shot videos/articles many times a day, everyday. Who do you think runs fact checkers? If you guessed big phrama and the Cdc you're right.

All they have to do is label the death from the shot as rona, cancer,heart failure, ect like they did with rona to boost the death count. Have you not been paying attention this past year? It's laughable at this point how obvious their agenda is. Dr's all over the world for the millionth time and the tens videos we posted here said 1-2 years before we start seeing adverse effects at a mass scale.

Big pHarma doesn't care about the deaths cause the sheeple gave them immunity from legal action. Isn't that an amazingly brilliant plan? Release something we know is toxic but deceive the sheeple to not only take it, but give us immunity. The only person who actually gets immunity from the transaction is the one supplying the poison disguised as the cure.

You're still calling it a vaxx when it's not. Try calling it for what it really is, maybe then you might step out of the Matrix for a bit. There is already lawsuit that I posted here with a team of 1000 lawyers & 10,000 Dr's across the world suing the WHO and World leaders for crimes against humanity. You might actually learn something if you take the time to find the video explaining in great detail why they're suing. Or maybe you'll be like most of the zombies and say the Nuremberg trials 2.0 is based on conspiracy.

I raised a valid objection about the phase iii development of a drug to treat Covid-19 and all you can think of is think like a psychopath to understand how the government thinks?
If you don't get it, you don't get it. I can't make you understand. Just this past month alone I've blessed this forum with enough information to wake up an army. I'm starting to think the ones who can see the truth are chosen ones. It's like no matter how much evidence you post, the same members are still sleeping. I mean after a year, a whole got dam year of common sense clues we're being bamboozled, yet the same people still can't see the truth if it punched them in the face. Never in my life would I have ever thought I'd be alive to see something 90% of humanity can't see.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't get it, you don't get it. I can't make you understand. Just this past month alone I've blessed this forum with enough information to wake up an army. I'm starting to think the ones who can see the truth are chosen ones. It's like no matter how much evidence you post, the same members are still sleeping. I mean after a year, a whole got dam year of common sense clues we're being bamboozled, yet the same people still can't see the truth if it punched them in the face. Never in my life would I have ever thought I'd be alive to see something 90% of humanity can't see.
You do not have a monopolization of any conspiracy that's circulating out there. I think everyone knows what the likes of you think.

But, here is another conspiracy....humans have a limited life-span and they don't live forever. People have died centuries ago. Do you know anyone born in the 1700s that's still alive today? What about that conspiracy? What about other governments that have existed in the past that were more barbaric and primitive then today? They get a pass because its history.

Your views are very physical and do not address the spiritual root cause of death itself which is sin, but that's another topic and beyond the bounds of this discussion. Since everything in this world is tainted, it follows, that the vaccine is part of it because people are just afraid to die and want to minimize the risk of doing so. There is a spiritual conspiracy and that much I can agree on and that has been going on forever. It's the kingdom of darkness vs the kingdom of light, it is a spiritual war. That's all there is to it. To be frank, if it wasn't for the religious aspect and Psalm 91, I probably would have taken the vaccine already.