Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How’d You Do in the Market Today?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought we should have a general market topic for stocks and crypto.

I was down all week. Today I added some cash to my account and sold some PLTR for a loss to buy uranium, precious metals stocks, and oil dips. Hoping we launch next week.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Played a little crypto this week to catch the DOGE and ETC wave. Doubled on ETC then pulled out. Got in on DOGE at .28 and giving it a little more time to see if it gets closer to 1.00 then pull out and put it back into BTC and ETH and forget about it for awhile.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t do crypto. I’m into equities, exclusively.

my portfolio of 7 companies is up 9.18%. Not too bad. I hold:

Weight Watchers
DISH network
HP
Nortonlife
Liberty SiriusXM
Nautilus
Endo Pharm

My biggest loss so far is for Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP), caused by their opioids debacle. I’m speculating that their revolutionary injectible cellulite panacea, Qwo, would give me satisfactory double-digit portfolio returns.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone doing so well.

I was up 2.86% in my stock portfolio today. Riding the commodity bull market. Oil, Uranium, Silver, Gold, and a little Platinum

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Killing it...

Developing a crypto model I run daily to help set entry/exit points and all of them hit today. Still need to work on refining it, but once I can get it to 70-80% success rates, the sky will be the limit.

Then I plan on starting a company, building an app and selling subscription services for people to use for daily trading.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don’t do crypto. I’m into equities, exclusively.

my portfolio of 7 companies is up 9.18%. Not too bad. I hold:

Weight Watchers
DISH network
HP
Nortonlife
Liberty SiriusXM
Nautilus
Endo Pharm

My biggest loss so far is for Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP), caused by their opioids debacle. I’m speculating that their revolutionary injectible cellulite panacea, Qwo, would give me satisfactory double-digit portfolio returns.
You are missing the boat...stocks returned 12% over the last 5 years, gold like 60% and Bitcoin 370%.
Impossible to ignore at this point and people who claim it is too volatile make me laugh... that's the whole reason you can make so much with smart buys and sells and not panicking.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the boat...stocks returned 12% over the last 5 years, gold like 60% and Bitcoin 370%.
Impossible to ignore at this point and people who claim it is too volatile make me laugh... that's the whole reason you can make so much with smart buys and sells and not panicking.
When you’re a billionaire I’ll take you more seriously. As of yet, never seen a billionaire day trader

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s ok. And good for you.

I play according to my risk tolerance. I have been steadily compounding returns for 20 years now, and I enjoy the pace and sleep quite well, not having to constantly check up on market.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Riding the Doge wave and sold all my coins yesterday into today after the Coinbase announcement.

Sold AAL and SAVE today.

AMC and GME are at insane levels today. Too bad I sold those last week. Arg...

Picked up TELL. Waiting for the June 9th earnings report...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When you’re a billionaire I’ll take you more seriously. As of yet, never seen a billionaire day trader
Not trying to be a billionaire, just a multi millionaire and plenty of them are day traders. Consistency and not panicking go a long way.

A lot of people have bet against me in my life. None of them won yet. I don't plan on that changing anytime soon.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to be a billionaire, just a multi millionaire and plenty of them are day traders. Consistency and not panicking go a long way.

A lot of people have bet against me in my life. None of them won yet. I don't plan on that changing anytime soon.
Fair enough. Good luck

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have a huge smile on my face because these idiots panicked on another Musk tweet and sent the market tumbling where I promptly bought up a several great buys at very low prices that were not supported by market fundamentals...all were very much undervalued in relation to BTC which means at some point they will go back to their normal valuations and the prices will go up significantly more than other coins...targeting tonight or Saturday night as big days for upward momentum

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a huge smile on my face because these idiots panicked on another Musk tweet and sent the market tumbling where I promptly bought up a several great buys at very low prices that were not supported by market fundamentals...all were very much undervalued in relation to BTC which means at some point they will go back to their normal valuations and the prices will go up significantly more than other coins...targeting tonight or Saturday night as big days for upward momentum
Nice. I bought some dips today too. All commodities. Port up about 0.46% so far today

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a little bit peeved, I hold SPHD for the monthly dividend payout and I found out that SPHD lowered their dividends to $.11/share instead of their usual $.148/share....

Not sure what's going on but the only reason to hold SPHD is for the monthly dividends, if they lower their dividend again or if the dividend doesn't go back up I'm gonna unload my shares.

Now I'm starting to see why so many youtubers are wary of SPHD.