Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
Or is this too simpy?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Don't do it for the sake of saying it.Or is this too simpy?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is sound advice that has worked well for me. They like when you notice stuff. “Hey beautiful” they hear 200 times a day, thus is meaningless.When you complement a girl it's always better to complement something she has control over. Complete something like her fashion/dress-sense or a decision she's made.
If you complement her beauty then that's something she was born with. It's not really an achievement for her.
Great post! I will do what you recommended; that is: complement her fashion/dress-sense, and mix complements with criticism.When you complement a girl it's always better to complement something she has control over. Complete something like her fashion/dress-sense or a decision she's made.
If you complement her beauty then that's something she was born with. It's not really an achievement for her.
You want to complement something that she has done. This sets up a validation loop. If you mix complements with criticism then this validation loop will lead to great sex.
@Josh DavidsonIf she adores you & has high interest in you then she absolutely wants to hear YOU tell she’s beautiful/sexy/gorgeous whatever.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This.Nearly every heterosexual woman leaves her house in the morning with a secret wish that an appealing man will notice her, and start a conversation. It validates that she's alluring/attractive, and makes her day (and sometimes, her whole week)! Offer a sincere compliment, and notice how it lights her up (and creates opportunity for more contact).you must be an appealing man to her, otherwise its fall on deaf ears.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Ok. I'll try that opener.‘You look like you’re in a good mood tonight’, is about as far as I would go…
Doubles as an opener
Impressive. But you have to know your audience.As I began to undress he told me “I feel that way every time you get undressed. I am captivated by your body & your beauty...”. My jaw dropped.
Good points.Women yearn to feel beautiful and sexy for the men they desire. Do not be stingy in that department. If she’s into you she will reward you in spades for it.
Only complement them after they suck you off and swallow everything.Or is this too simpy?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.