Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here’s a story about what “not ready for a relationship” really means

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it happen all the time
To women, they’d rather have a guy that didn’t want a relationship over one that did because “he appears desperate”. No, it just means he wants you to sh!t or get off the pot so he won’t waste his time on you and go find someone else. Women can’t fathom that some guys actually WANT commitment, nothing desperate about it.

Reaction score
To women, they’d rather have a guy that didn’t want a relationship over one that did because “he appears desperate”. No, it just means he wants you to sh!t or get off the pot so he won’t waste his time on you and go find someone else. Women can’t fathom that some guys actually WANT commitment, nothing desperate about it.
this is true to toxic no hope women, but for normal women no lol. I didn’t know girls were the ones proposing to men in marriages either. Quit going after crazy forever aunt single Sally’s for once. Learn to ask the right questions upfront/don’t ignore red flags

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I’d pass this along to all of you, this was a story I read on another site. There’s SO many examples of everything we talk about on here all summed up in one story.
We all know women aren't honest when they "let a guy down."

"I'm not ready for a relationship right now," actually means "i don't want to date you."

Pure and simple. This is living proof. What happened to not being ready when the second guy came along

The lesson the first guy needs to learn from this "no matter the reason no matter the excuse they give, it is still a no and stop wasting time and effort on them."

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women aren't honest when they "let a guy down."

"I'm not ready for a relationship right now," actually means "i don't want to date you."

Pure and simple. This is living proof. What happened to not being ready when the second guy came along

The lesson the first guy needs to learn from this "no matter the reason no matter the excuse they give, it is still a no and stop wasting time and effort on them."
But but she still wanted to be fRiEnDs! She’s the victim here clearly.lol

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But but she still wanted to be fRiEnDs! She’s the victim here clearly.lol
Indeed.

We have all been there with this self centered entitled snowflake that has to have her cake and eat it too.

One chick that did this to me "im not ready to start anything new with anyone. I want a couple of months of just me, you understand right?" Of course.

12 hours later she was head over heels in love with new guy. I pulled away. Gave her zero attention, stopped answering her phone calls, never returned her calls deleted her emails with no reply, aka moved on.

I run into her 3 months later out of the blue, her and new guy have already broken up, and she was fawning all over me " i miss you, i needed you, you werent there for me when i needed you. Blah blah."

Me "sorry i got to run. I'm really busy, i got a ton of things to do before my date tonight."

Her " date? You're seeing someone?"

Me" yes."

Her (she actually had the nerve to say this) " i thought you would wait for me!"

Me. "Sorry. Life moves on. I have to go."

Then she proceeded to chase me and try everything to ruin all my prospect relationships for the next 6 months.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her (she actually had the nerve to say this) " i thought you would wait for me!"

Then she proceeded to chase me and try everything to ruin all my prospect relationships for the next 6 months.
That first line is incredible... she really said that? im almost surprised, which says a lot. The complete absence of respect she expresses is stunning.

And the next line here clearly shows she is pathological, there is something gravely wrong with that woman.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first line is incredible... she really said that? im almost surprised, which says a lot.

And the next line here clearly shows she is pathological, there is something gravely wrong with that woman.
She said it. And i firmly believed i dodged a bullet.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old was she?
Age has little to do with it these days. If he told me she was 35 I wouldn’t be shocked. If he told me she was 20 I wouldn’t be shocked either. These women really do live in their own little world. Why do you think so many freaked out and lost their minds over this pandemic? Because it upset their little world they were living in.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age has little to do with it these days. If he told me she was 35 I wouldn’t be shocked. If he told me she was 20 I wouldn’t be shocked either. These women really do live in their own little world. Why do you think so many freaked out and lost their minds over this pandemic? Because it upset their little world they were living in.
Honestly i forgot why i asked her age by now, but i agree, no age would surprise me.