"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I still struggle with the abundance mindset

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
It sounds to me like you have no interest in seduction. Just purely transactional sex... Which begs the question why are you on this site? The name of this site isn't sotransactional.
Idk. To see how things are done by other people, I guess. To see if there's anything I'm missing by just doing transactional. I spend probably $40k/year on sex so if there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears. It's hard to know which posts on this forum are legit vs. false male ego bragging.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Idk. To see how things are done by other people, I guess. To see if there's anything I'm missing by just doing transactional. I spend probably $40k/year on sex so if there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears. It's hard to know which posts on this forum are legit vs. false male ego bragging.
Dude 40k a year? With that money you could afford HOT hookers. Why not go that route? If you looking for free sex, it's gonna be more chaotic. Maybe that's not for you
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Dude 40k a year? With that money you could afford HOT hookers. Why not go that route? If you looking for free sex, it's gonna be more chaotic. Maybe that's not for you
I do get hot hookers. That's the only kind I get. Often for very cheap if I'm traveling.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Yeah if you can burn that much, might as well stick to hookers. Seeing that time is money, and you don't want to invest that much time to improve seduction skills it makes the most sense for you to do transactional.
Are seduction skills really a thing? I hate to just seem like I'm running or quitting.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
$40000 per year. This is tempting me to break nofap on escorts.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Abundance mindset is a mindset. It’s not actually having tons and tons of girls. It’s about having the mentality of “if this doesn’t work out, no issue, move on to the next one.”
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Man, would you knock it off with the constant fap talk. You over played your hand on it. We get it... You have a serious problem with self control... The thing is since you overplayed it, no one cares....
No problem. Ignoring you too.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Abundance mindset is a mindset. It’s not actually having tons and tons of girls. It’s about having the mentality of “if this doesn’t work out, no issue, move on to the next one.”
Right then I have an abundance mindset since nothing has worked out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top