Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why girls flake like crazy and treat men like disposable trash?

Because, unlike us, they naturally have abundant mindset thanks to having nearly unlimited options - on a daily basis.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they are hypergamos. They want a man who is above her, so if you chase her and follow her rules it communicates that she is the prize. She wants you to be the prize.
Hypergamy is one thing. It's thirsty betas giving away free attention to women I'm talking about.

Why wouldn't women treat us like trash if at any given minutes, they could have 10 guys waiting to be their puppies.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(and you're already high-quality if you're not acting thirsty, like 99% of men).
That's why I appreciate this forum. Youtube guys would have you believe that a high value man is only a man that is able to live by the rule of 6's. But guys who are putting in the work and are experienced know otherwise. I gotta say I was getting depressed at one point thinking I wouldn't be able to get to high value man status to be able to effectively spin hot plates. As I am under 6ft(by a half a foot), and will not be making six figures any time soon. It was at the point of me thinking "screw it I would rather have a harem of young fat chicks than be the good enough resources guy for some post wall former hb8-9 slvt."

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to her "unfortunately we dont share common values, and some things concerned me on our last meet"

then ghost her forever...

leave all her messages on read after this

you cannot reply to anything after youve sent this message.

shes probably had Chad leave her face looking like a decorators radio then kick her out, and she thinks she knows where she can get that ego rubbed.

This is your moment to hand in the Beta Nice guy card, And collect your pimp one.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to her "unfortunately we dont share common values, and some things concerned me on our last meet"

then ghost her forever...

leave all her messages on read after this

you cannot reply to anything after youve sent this message.

shes probably had Chad leave her face looking like a decorators radio then kick her out, and she thinks she knows where she can get that ego rubbed.

This is your moment to hand in the Beta Nice guy card, And collect your pimp one.
Agreed!

This chick should have started her text with something along the line of "I am sorry for my behaviour, can we meet at ABC at XYZ time so we can talk about this?"

Then, maybe, just maybe, OP can give her the chance to meet and talk and perhaps svck his d!ck as compensation.

But anything less than that is a big NO and most likely breadcrumbs from an entilted b!tch that she is, to check if OP would immediately wag his tail in excitement with mouth wide open and tongue out like a thirsty puppy, or not.

So, if it was me, I would 100% ignore and leave it on read receipt WITHOUT saying ANYTHING.

Silence, not words, make their hamster spin like crazy, and respect you more. Because your silence subconsciously communicates to them that you have a spine and that you did not approve of their sh!tty behaviour - which makes you different from 90% of beta chumps out there.

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I appreciate this forum. Youtube guys would have you believe that a high value man is only a man that is able to live by the rule of 6's. But guys who are putting in the work and are experienced know otherwise. I gotta say I was getting depressed at one point thinking I wouldn't be able to get to high value man status to be able to effectively spin hot plates. As I am under 6ft(by a half a foot), and will not be making six figures any time soon. It was at the point of me thinking "screw it I would rather have a harem of young fat chicks than be the good enough resources guy for some post wall former hb8-9 slvt."
The rule of 6's isn't all it's cracked up to be. I have all the 6's but it wasn't until my game was decent that it started working. If you want just sex they are less picky. I got laid when I lived in a van. But some filtered me out because they wanted some more safety.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence does work best on a chick you've already banged tho, because a girl you haven't banged just doesn't have the attachment yet for it to matter much to her.
Doesn't mean I have to open my mouth though.

Banged or not. Once you have disrespected me enough to give me sh!tty behaviour, you're OUT. And I don't give a damn if my silence matter to you or not. It's as simple as that.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. The Silence should be for your own dignity, not to get a reaction from the woman.

All I'm saying is that Silence is more likely to get a reaction from a woman if you've already banged her.
Great advice man. I am on the fence between saying nothing or saying something like @derby1 suggested. Both of you guys make great points. I know silence kills (more if you banged though), but at the same time I want to put her in check.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice man. I am on the fence between saying nothing or saying something like @derby1 suggested. Both of you guys make great points. I know silence kills (more if you banged though), but at the same time I want to put her in check.
I am dying to hear what she has to say......

while i can see the point in ghosting her, i´d rather try and play the beach as she tried playing you.

As long as you dont trust her(voice record next meeting with your phone) and dont give **** about the outcome, use her for practice and see if you can turn her around to become your slvt.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm busy right now. Whats up?"

Thats the most aloof response you could give her. You give her a chance to see what she has to say without giving a shyte.
Make her wait at least 24 hours first.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: “Can we talk?“

You: “about?”

If she ignores, either cut completely or reply, “That’s what I thought” ;)

This is one time where an emoji is useful. I almost never use them, but in this case it clearly conveys that you’re on to her little game and that it doesn’t matter to you.

This is probably what I would do so I could teach her about consequences from a detached and amused position.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, unlike us, they naturally have abundant mindset thanks to having nearly unlimited options - on a daily basis.
Yes! IF you watch any R&B tune from the 90s, or listen to any SOS Band tune from the 80s, it is the woman who acts like the stalker in scarcity mindset.

However a womans modern Abundance mindset is fake its not real, A social media facade. that slaps her in the face much later on

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck with what you do, but remember she is a Jedi at this, and will Re-beta you up very fast.

I can assure you she is just checking she can go 3 weeks without speaking to you, and you still want her.

I find it amazing that we as Men allow this behaviour,if this was a business deal she would have been ghosted the moment she played up on the 2nd meet

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she's smart then that's quite transparent. Girls constantly tell me they are busy and I know it's bullsh!t. If you're truly busy, then why respond?

I think she needs to offer a bit more than "We need to talk". That's an entitled princess message.
Agreed. The "can we talk" is about 2 things:

1. Will he respond.....meaning is he still on the hook
2. To see if he will not only respond, but jump at the chance.

Its a gauge of his interest. Most certainly a test. Had she had a sincere apology, he would have gotten it already.

Just another mediocre yet entitled little bytch that deserves no more than crickets.......

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The "can we talk" is about 2 things:

1. Will he respond.....meaning is he still on the hook
2. To see if he will not only respond, but jump at the chance.

Its a gauge of his interest. Most certainly a test. Had she had a sincere apology, he would have gotten it already.

Just another mediocre yet entitled little bytch that deserves no more than crickets.......
Great point here dude. Well I haven't responded yet and don't plan on it!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This. Cooking for a girl that you haven't banged yet is way too much investment. It just makes you look needy and low value in her eyes. Same rules apply for taking a girl to a restaurant.

Eating with a girl is a girlfriend privilege. She gets a coffee or a drink max pre-bang.
No...you don't cook for her, you cook with her. Major difference.