Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheNewStyle123 let us know how date #2 goes.
Updates:

Went to her place to start the date. Kissed her a little when I first walked in but definitely wasn't the right "mood" to just start banging. She showed me her place a little bit then we went to pick up wine. She bought us the wine to bring to the BYOB Italian place. We got there, great conversation, good kino, and she made a lot of references to being 'naughty', 'really attracted to me', and 'good thing we didn't go to my place because she probably would of done something she shouldn't do on a second date..."

In my eyes, that was a green light to try to fuuck. At the end of the date she also suggested bringing the last bottle of wine back to her place. Bingo.

We got there, had a glass, escalated immediately.... and nothing. We were making out a lot, along with a lot of other foreplay - but every time I would get close to getting her clothes off she would bring up that she "doesn't want me to just want her physically", or "I know what all guys expect on the first/second date." She wasn't bitchyy about it though, and honestly even just the foreplay I had with her was incredible and telling of how she will probably be in bed. At some point she said "I have never been this turned on or wet with anyone in my life. You're making me want to do bad things. Do you know how sexy you are?"

Instead of taking the compliments and feeling buttered up, I thought of a lot of lessons from here. Her actions speak louder than words. If all was true, why wouldn't we be fuucking already?

I really don't think this girl is over prude or not worth it - she seems pretty genuine and I'm sure that she will be a really good buck. We have plans to hang out this weekend (she was practically begging me to come over to my place at the end of the date), and I'm sure we will buck then. If nothing happens this weekend then I can only assume she is a tease - but I'm not getting those vibes. Based on conversations we had, I think she has been burned by guys in the past like this and her anti-slut defenses are WAY high. But she is an HB 7.5-8 (she looked even better last night than date one), good career, intelligent, and lot's of hobbies/talents so she's no dummy.

I'll update you guys on our weekend date, but I have a good feeling I'll get a lay.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'good thing we didn't go to my place because she probably would of done something she shouldn't do on a second date..."
she was practically begging me to come over to my place at the end of the date
Alright, so why didnt you bring her back to your place? She alluded to earlier how she'd fck you if you'd went back to your place. Which I find weird, unless she has roommates/lives with parents?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so why didnt you bring her back to your place? She alluded to earlier how she'd fck you if you'd went back to your place. Which I find weird, unless she has roommates/lives with parents?
She lives alone, and my place was like 30 min from where we were haha - separate towns.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, man. You should have a nice weekend. What are the plans for that date?

How tall is this girl? Weird question, I know. But, how tall?
Thanks man! I'm pretty pumped. Out of all the chicks I have hooked up with since my divorce this one seems like she could be the best lay (TBD..). and she is probably 5'6" or 5'7", 100% Italian, nice C cups and a nice ass. Definitely my type.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, @TheNewStyle123 played it right. What you suggested would be forcing and completely kill the vibe. You guys have to pace things more. Most guys on this forum can’t keep chicks aground longer than a month. This babe wants to bone him and it also sounds like she is considering keeping him around after. There is no need to blow this.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, @TheNewStyle123 played it right. What you suggested would be forcing and completely kill the vibe. You guys have to pace things more. Most guys on this forum can’t keep chicks aground longer than a month. This babe wants to bone him and it also sounds like she is considering keeping him around after. There is no need to blow this.
I'm with you @EyeBRollin. This girl is sexy and well put together. She's smart and wouldn't tolerate or fall for bullsh!t games. I felt pretty proud leaving her place (even though we didn't fuuck) because I played it cool all night and didn't seem desperate/needy. She has definitely been the biggest challenge so far (in a good way), and I anticipate we will bone this weekend.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Are you a good cook?

I fancy myself a Gordon Ramsay 2.0
Great cook man! I really enjoy it and have been teaching myself a ton of recipes for over a year. I think my best is Italian cuisine - as my grandmother has taught me a lot of her secrets. A fun date idea is I'll invite a girl over to my place and we will cook together and I will teach her the tricks of the trade. Plus, most of them end up saying I look sexy in an apron hahaha.

What do you like to cook?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm pretty pumped. Out of all the chicks I have hooked up with since my divorce this one seems like she could be the best lay (TBD..). and she is probably 5'6" or 5'7", 100% Italian, nice C cups and a nice ass. Definitely my type.
Oooh...Italian...the highest percentage of women who love anal according to sex surveys are Italian...have fun :p

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh...Italian...the highest percentage of women who love anal according to sex surveys are Italian...have fun :p
Hahaha no way! Well that's ironic - one of my plates (100% Italian too) just told me she wants to try that next time. Maybe I'll go 2/2!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Great cook man! I really enjoy it and have been teaching myself a ton of recipes for over a year. I think my best is Italian cuisine - as my grandmother has taught me a lot of her secrets. A fun date idea is I'll invite a girl over to my place and we will cook together and I will teach her the tricks of the trade. Plus, most of them end up saying I look sexy in an apron hahaha.

What do you like to cook?
Yeah I am as well and like trying out fun new recipes and making stuff from scratch...

Women have told me how sexy they think it is watching me cook and when I give them instructions on what to do as my kitchen assistant, etc...

Plus it gives ample opportunities to do fun flirty things like grabbing their butts and sneaking up behind them and kissing their neck, etc...

Have only had maybe 1 or 2 instances of cooking dinner with a woman that didn't end up with us fvcking afterwards...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just play the power game and that's all it is to them when it comes to sex as they use it for control and power. But there are quality girls that merely have certain self defense mechanisms that has worked well for them in screening bad guys and staying out of trouble. This seems to be the latter. Good Luck OP. :up:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am as well and like trying out fun new recipes and making stuff from scratch...

Women have told me how sexy they think it is watching me cook and when I give them instructions on what to do as my kitchen assistant, etc...

Plus it gives ample opportunities to do fun flirty things like grabbing their butts and sneaking up behind them and kissing their neck, etc...

Have only had maybe 1 or 2 instances of cooking dinner with a woman that didn't end up with us fvcking afterwards...
Totally agree man. Plenty of ways to get flirty and handsy while cooking with them. I actually picked that tip up from you a while back on here to have her cook with you. Since then I have definitely enjoyed doing that. One of the best tips I have gotten on here.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just play the power game and that's all it is to them when it comes to sex as they use it for control and power. But there are quality girls that merely have certain self defense mechanisms that has worked well for them in screening bad guys and staying out of trouble. This seems to be the latter. Good Luck OP. :up:
I agree man! She doesn't seem to be doing it in a biitchy way or to exert some power over me. She definitely seems quality and worth the wait for date 3. Thanks buddy!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Totally agree man. Plenty of ways to get flirty and handsy while cooking with them. I actually picked that tip up from you a while back on here to have her cook with you. Since then I have definitely enjoyed doing that. One of the best tips I have gotten on here.
Really good way of getting them to invest in you early on...it has paid many dividends for me over the years!