"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Really need a man’s advice. He broke up w/ his ex. Got with me. Got back w/her. They broke up and now he’s back w/ me. Has he developed feelings?

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
He just wants to bang. It's quite obvious from his behaviour that this is all that it is.
if a man is spending ample time with a woman, taking her out, meeting the friends - all signs he likes you in most cases, but not here I guess, then how does a woman know a man wants to date her and not just “bang”?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
so basically he doesn’t respect me and sees me as low value?
Did I say he doesnt respect you and sees you as low value?

I dont think anyone here can help you but you are more than welcome to observe with the other betas.
 

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
Did I say he doesnt respect you and sees you as low value?

I dont think anyone here can help you but you are more than welcome to observe with the other betas.
no, you didn’t. However, you did mention he knows that he can have me and his ex is more of a challenge. When you know you can get a woman at anytime and she isn’t a challenge do you view her as high value?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
no, you didn’t. However, you did mention he knows that he can have me and his ex is more of a challenge. When you know you can get a woman at anytime and she isn’t a challenge do you view her as high value?
Typical woman and over analyzing literally everything lol.

Do you think men view women they can easy have as higher value than one that he has to work for?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Typical woman and over analyzing literally everything lol.

Do you think men view women they can easy have as higher value than one that he has to work for?
Has "working for" a female ever put any of us in a good position? Usually if she wants us in a good position they value us and will "work for us" .
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
This guy is lovesick for his ex. Normally that alone would be enough to put other women off but you've already hooked yourself on him and see him as a catch despite him being a pathetic simp (no man with a shred of self respect admits crying over an ex to another girl, or to anyone). My guess is, he's a betabux (guy with money who can't get laid otherwise) whose never had abundance.

Anyway he wants to play BF-GF, he's thirsty for relationship energy, and since he can't get that from his ex, he's happy enough to get it from you for the time being. Are you having sex every day, or more times a day? You're both still in the honeymoon period, look up NRE (New Relationship Energy).

He might even convince himself he likes you as more than just a fvckbuddy, but make no mistake, if his ex gives him another chance, he'll dance to her tune like the simp he is, and give you another "we're friends" and "delete me" pep talk.

He's already done it once.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Speaking of mall pickup. Random story from high school.

Met this girl at a mall when I was in 10th grade. She gives me her #, then when I call a few days later, she acts like she doesn't know who I am. When I tell her how we met, she goes 'oh yeah. I didn't give you my #. Don't know how you got it.'

Dang. She was cold.
Reality Denial Mode aka Women 101

Fvcking classic.
 
Last edited:

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
This guy is lovesick for his ex. Normally that alone would be enough to put other women off but you've already hooked yourself on him and see him as a catch despite him being a pathetic simp (no man with a shred of self respect admits crying over an ex to another girl, or to anyone). My guess is, he's a betabux (guy with money who can't get laid otherwise) whose never had abundance.

Anyway he wants to play BF-GF, he's thirsty for relationship energy, and since he can't get that from his ex, he's happy enough to get it from you for the time being. Are you having sex every day, or more times a day? You're both still in the honeymoon period, look up NRE (New Relationship Energy).

He might even convince himself he likes you as more than just a fvckbuddy, but make no mistake, if his ex gives him another chance, he'll dance to her tune like the simp he is, and give you another "we're friends" and "delete me" pep talk.

He's already done it once.
Well we have sex everyday that I’m out here. I don’t live here - I flew out to see him.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Effort meaning flying to see him?
If ya'll were balanced interest levels then you wouldn't be fussing. If your fussing and you know you aren't using someone or making them do all the work then you probably have a good reason.
 

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
If ya'll were balanced interest levels then you wouldn't be fussing. If your fussing and you know you aren't using someone or making them do all the work then you probably have a good reason.
true true. I just figured since he has a house and I live with my family that’s why I’m the only flying out to see him and not the other way around?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
true true. I just figured since he has a house and I live with my family that’s why I’m the only flying out to see him and not the other way around?
It's still enabling that dynamic. If he comes your way you could stay in a hotel with him. When we get people "spoiled" you can't "unspoil" them, and the fvcked up thing is they might not be "spoiled" for the next person.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top