You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Not just one experience. I've seen it enough times to see a pattern. Women that have genuine interest tend to be compliant and willing to go along with whatever you suggest (within reason, obviously). Women that want a free meal or to take advantage in some way have very specific plans - the more specific, the more likely it's some kind of BS.Wanna lie down on the couch and tell us about a nasty experience there Soup?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Chances are higher that she would have shown up if you stood your ground. But then again... you never know what's gonna happen in the magical land of entitled attention who_resI had a woman just change the coffee shop I suggested, I agreed. She was a no show. Some start s*** testing early.
I posted a thread on this very thing. Never do this unless there is a very good reason.I had a woman just change the coffee shop I suggested, I agreed. She was a no show. Some start s*** testing early.
Maybe, but on the other hand being picky about the location shows low interest from the start. Whilst standing your ground might raise interest sometimes, it also works by filtering out the bull****tters.Chances are higher that she would have shown up if you stood your ground. But then again... you never know what's gonna happen in the magical land of entitled attention who_res
Amd they never end, even after marriageThe sh!t tests start as soon as she gives you her phone #.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How about taking her out to see a porno flick?Shi't test her instead and take her to a place/activity that women usually would hate, but we guys like doing and see if she sticks around lol
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Ones who like to try and control men?bro what type of women do you know who sets where to go for on a date?
this post doesn't resonate with me at all. as a man, you always dictate what goes on in the date. what type of women are you meeting bro?
You have to be reasonable. It should be something that no normal person would object to, otherwise you muddy the waters.Shi't test her instead and take her to a place/activity that women usually would hate, but we guys like doing and see if she sticks around lol