Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Cancel the date

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Wanna lie down on the couch and tell us about a nasty experience there Soup?
 

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
Yep, if she changes the place to something near her home and wants a restaurant instead of casual coffee shop, than she's just not that interested in you. Or if she wants to get her a cab. Usually I don't speak with those any more.

But that all applies only to girls you haven't slept with before.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Wanna lie down on the couch and tell us about a nasty experience there Soup?
Not just one experience. I've seen it enough times to see a pattern. Women that have genuine interest tend to be compliant and willing to go along with whatever you suggest (within reason, obviously). Women that want a free meal or to take advantage in some way have very specific plans - the more specific, the more likely it's some kind of BS.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
I had a woman just change the coffee shop I suggested, I agreed. She was a no show. Some start s*** testing early.
Chances are higher that she would have shown up if you stood your ground. But then again... you never know what's gonna happen in the magical land of entitled attention who_res
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I had a woman just change the coffee shop I suggested, I agreed. She was a no show. Some start s*** testing early.
I posted a thread on this very thing. Never do this unless there is a very good reason.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Chances are higher that she would have shown up if you stood your ground. But then again... you never know what's gonna happen in the magical land of entitled attention who_res
Maybe, but on the other hand being picky about the location shows low interest from the start. Whilst standing your ground might raise interest sometimes, it also works by filtering out the bull****tters.

I can give an example - a girl I agreed to meet once at a specific location on the beach was trying to insist that I walk down to the other end near the marina rather than where we'd agreed. I didn't have time for that and I didn't feel like walking that far so I told her no. She ended up coming to where I said, but she didn't want to sit at the McDonalds (fair enough, I thought) and we went to a place just across the road from there.

I already was suspicious of her intentions so I watched the menu like a hawk and when she tried to order food, I vetoed it and said I just had just brought enough cash for a coffee. Now here's where she could have said "It's ok, I'll pay for my own food" if she had good intentions but of course she didn't want to eat if she had to pay and so she just ordered a coffee. Later she suggested ordering wine and again I told her no and I said I had to leave.

I could give a lot of other examples, all basically the same. Women that are genuinely interested are compliant and will generally be happy with whatever you suggest. Those that insist on some pre-determined plan tend to be low-interest or up to no good.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Shi't test her instead and take her to a place/activity that women usually would hate, but we guys like doing and see if she sticks around lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Shi't test her instead and take her to a place/activity that women usually would hate, but we guys like doing and see if she sticks around lol
How about taking her out to see a porno flick?
I immediately thought of Taxi Driver when you said that.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
lmfao that would be funny. Just to see her reaction.
Just priceless!

If she sticks around btw. after that treatment, she is close to being a champ... xD
 
Last edited:

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Venues, events........it doesnt matter really what we are talking about. As soon as you let a woman radically change your plans, you are in her frame and it isnt going to end well.

This is another reason I dont invite women on DATES. I simply invite them to something I am already doing or I invite them to "grab a drink". She balks, I disappear. She knows where to find me if she adjusts her attitude and wants to be more submissive.

Thats what is going on here anyways. She isnt being submissive to your date/plans/invitation and you play right into it. Stop doing it.

A woman who is not submissive isnt worth wasting time on.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
For seduction to take place the woman has to submit to your frame. A venue change means shes trying to control the frame.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
bro what type of women do you know who sets where to go for on a date?

this post doesn't resonate with me at all. as a man, you always dictate what goes on in the date. what type of women are you meeting bro?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
bro what type of women do you know who sets where to go for on a date?

this post doesn't resonate with me at all. as a man, you always dictate what goes on in the date. what type of women are you meeting bro?
Ones who like to try and control men?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Shi't test her instead and take her to a place/activity that women usually would hate, but we guys like doing and see if she sticks around lol
You have to be reasonable. It should be something that no normal person would object to, otherwise you muddy the waters.

You want to find out whether she likes you, not whether she's stupid.
 
Top