MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yup. But since is a AFC/beta (highly likely) he doesn't know how to turn women on. She has no desire for him because he doesn't (know how to) create the chemical emotional rush that women crave....my opinion: He needs to start spinning plates.![]()
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)www.cosmopolitan.com
![]()
About 80% of men are either betas/omegas. This man was likely a beta in 2015. Most men are betas. Some betas can keep a girlfriend for a decent period of time and get laid. Others have very long periods of sexlessness. Creating the emotional rush is a big problem for betas both in sex and in relational aspects outside of sex.Yup. But since is a AFC/beta (highly likely) he doesn't know how to turn women on. She has no desire for him because he doesn't (know how to) create the chemical emotional rush that women crave....
He is likely incapable of spinning plates as a beta. Most betas are unable to do that.He needs to start spinning plates.![]()
Very nearly the same scenario as with me and my wife only reversed.![]()
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)www.cosmopolitan.com
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Oh my god. Leave.my opinion: He needs to start spinning plates.![]()
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)www.cosmopolitan.com
![]()
You can be an AFC/Beta and turn women on quite well at the beginning. What you can’t do as an AFC/Beta is put these women in proper perspective in your brain. While this chick was writing this, she was probably screwing some other guy. Women cheat on guys like this constantly. They really lack any rational thought when it comes to their little princess needs. This guy needs a major brain adjustment. He wouldn’t be with her in the proper mindset.Yup. But since is a AFC/beta (highly likely) he doesn't know how to turn women on. She has no desire for him because he doesn't (know how to) create the chemical emotional rush that women crave....
There is a huge difference between having a starfish in the bed or "wannabe porn star" for the night what will really fu'ck you properly.
He might not want to fvck her because he lays with someone else. Its a possibility.You are once again are saying you have a hard time because your wife likes to have sex and you prefer not to? I saw in the other thread that you feel relief when she is on her period because getting out of sex with her is easier.
How long have you been married? Ages? Have your sexual dynamics always been that way or has something changed?
Do you think you are more of an asexual man/individual? Or possibly low testosterone? Just not attracted to your wife anymore either physically or because of relationship dynamics?
Would you desire more sex if you were not with your wife? Curious thoughts...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I really doubt that.He might not want to fvck her because he lays with someone else. Its a possibility.
Hopefully you're right. If he's lost his sexual desire that would suck.I really doubt that.
Dump hermy opinion: He needs to start spinning plates.![]()
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)www.cosmopolitan.com
![]()
Ha.... sounds like something my ex woulda written.... 25yrs together that was exactly what was going on... ultimately it ended... but i held it together as long as i could for my kids... i shoulda left long ago but the deep investment of family and kids kept me in place with hopes of change. Instead it only got worse.... but at least i held off til my kids were older. In the end my kids chose me over her... so i didnt get stuck with child support for my youngest... ex has to pay me lol.![]()
10 People Reveal How They Handle Mismatched Libidos with Their Partners
(Pssst...this is called "desire discrepancy" and it's 100 percent normal.)www.cosmopolitan.com
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You know it. In her situation they are understanding.Typical double-standard. If the guy was a chronic wanker and had no desire to F his partner, they’d (understandably) advise him to stop playing with it and save it for real life sex.
I quit voting and will leave the country ASAP.. I’ll come back for the revolution.I think you guys have no real idea of what you are facing. Our culture has ruined the women. The beauty of the world. The true other nature of our species. Femininity. Be really damn careful what the hell you are voting for out there.
I'm no longer with her. But lack of sex and intimacy due mainly to avoidance on my part played a huge role in theYou are once again are saying you have a hard time because your wife likes to have sex and you prefer not to? I saw in the other thread that you feel relief when she is on her period because getting out of sex with her is easier.
How long have you been married? Ages? Have your sexual dynamics always been that way or has something changed?
Do you think you are more of an asexual man/individual? Or possibly low testosterone? Just not attracted to your wife anymore either physically or because of relationship dynamics?
Would you desire more sex if you were not with your wife? Curious thoughts...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.