Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Methods to 'Finish' Quicker

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe “edge” before the date. Whack off a bit but don’t finish.

The pump will be half primed when you restart by doing the real thing.
Good shout and I did consider this, but keep forgetting before meeting her. Getting 'primed like this makes a lot of sense.

Last week we were talking about fantasies and one of them involved turning up at hers during the day, bending her over her desk for a quickie, without talking to each then leaving... hopefully without the police being called :D. As you can imagine, me lasting for hours would kind of spoil it.

I'd hate to disappoint so looking to address it.

Priming things could be the answer here

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
On the ginger I've heard it was reveared in jail for being a test booster. A teaspoon before your workout will raise your aggression. Like you get mad and focused.
The amount these things will raise it is basically insignificant

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount these things will raise it is basically insignificant
Whether or not ginger raise test i don't know the results of scientific research. But on raising AGGRESSION, a teaspoon raise my aggression within 15 minutes. You'll be mad and really focused for the next 60-90 minutes. It's a very noticeable affect..

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop masturbating and maybe spend more time with fore play and her getting you worked up. I can tell ya tho, the problem only gets worse with age. Used to be i could always count on coming doggy style and now that doesnt even happen anymore. Usually a race to see how long i can stay hard during sex now. Getting old sucks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop masturbating and maybe spend more time with fore play and her getting you worked up. I can tell ya tho, the problem only gets worse with age. Used to be i could always count on coming doggy style and now that doesnt even happen anymore. Usually a race to see how long i can stay hard during sex now. Getting old sucks.
Stay in the saddle, that's all you can do. Be aware of negative thoughts, that's not good.

As we get older we get more diligent, focused and have a lot more drive to get tasks done. For sex we need to be less focused, more relaxed and not under stress.

There are a lot of tips and tricks we can employ to minimize the effects aging have on our minds and our bodies. Aging will occur, but it doesn't have to get us down as much as people who don't care about their mental and physical health.