Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter, a lot.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
My fitness matters to me.

I want a low enough body fat percent to see shredded 8 pack.

Not with down lighting, but normally.

I want to admire those muscles in my body.

I wanna flex and look like a greek god

I like being clean and hygienic.

I trim my hair, I apply lotion and oil and keep myself groomed.

I like looking the best I can.

I eat great food, the best nutrition money can afford.

They matter to me BUT fvck what women prefer.
This what selflove looks like.
This is what holding yourself in high regard and high respect looks like. Well done darksprezzatura, appreciate your leading example.

I also eat great food, the best nutrition money can buy. I also prioritise cleanliness and hygiene.

My goal is longevity with quality health and energy all along.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about race?
Each race has it own preference, my personal take, if they have choices, women always go for a higher level than themselves.. Ie.. Asian - > white, its more about image even they are no shlt themself if it made them feel better..

Self confidence higher emotional level women are looking for the same level as she is, no matter which race, whatever cost.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks get you in the door, frame and attitude decide how long you stay. Regarding who decides you stay, the decision to terminate the relationship, whatever it may be, can be yours or hers. If your frame/attidude is weak/sux, she will ditch you. If your frame is strong, she be more likely to keep you, but you may end up ditching her cuz you are tired of her sh|t and your frame is strong so you don't put up with her sh|t. But regardless of how it plays out after you get in the door, if you don't have good looks that she finds initially appealing, you ain't getting in, PERIOD. That's a fact, Jack.
I think its about attraction template that has been blueprint in individual since childhood, how long the attraction may last, compatibility, a carry forward unresolved trauma she/he retains and play it in the relationship before it become toxic to bear.. No one can keep their poker face to last..

I call it an emotional level. And water seek its own level.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
all bs.

Just go out. less than 10 girls will be attracted to you and be willing to go home with you on any given night no matter if your ripped or fat. Seen guys who are too fat have girls into them and others who are ripped standing on the wall by themselves. It's all about opportunites and taking them. Girls have types as well. One girls 10 (YES) will be a negative 2 (NO) to another girl.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold! I have also noticed this paradox. Looks are very subjective to women, but yet objective. Women are very idiosyncratic about the guys they find attractive yet there is still a universal standard. Weird huh
They may be “subjective” to women, but it’s really a case of which Chad is more her type. For instance, she might prefer Henry Cavill over Chris Hemsworth, thus be more inclined to go for Chads who fit the Henry Cavill mould. Regardless, she’s going to choose Hemsworth 10 times out of 10 than a guy who looks like Rick Moranis

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum doesn't like and isn't ready for the Blackpill. Rollo Tomassi is literally a Boomer lol

I would say life is 60% Blackpill 30% Redpill 10% Bluepill

That small % blue (in small & infrequent surprises) can and does work. But keep it small

Unfortunately many guys here are 90% Redpill 10% Black... which is overkill and they wonder why they get "rage" lol

Incels are typically the opposite. 90% Blackpill 10% Red... so of course they end up depressed

Gotta mix it up mate. Keep an eye on how much content you are absorbing. For me it's simple

60% Black 30% Red 10% Blue
In my opinion it is red 80% black 20%. The 20% is genetics the 80 is your own free will

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum doesn't like and isn't ready for the Blackpill. Rollo Tomassi is literally a Boomer lol

I would say life is 60% Blackpill 30% Redpill 10% Bluepill

That small % blue (in small & infrequent surprises) can and does work. But keep it small

Unfortunately many guys here are 90% Redpill 10% Black... which is overkill and they wonder why they get "rage" lol

Incels are typically the opposite. 90% Blackpill 10% Red... so of course they end up depressed

Gotta mix it up mate. Keep an eye on how much content you are absorbing. For me it's simple

60% Black 30% Red 10% Blue

When he goes on the rsd rants or calls everyone not in his RZ gang a con, I cringe and think OK boomer.

I do like Rollo overall though I am skeptical at times. The new book is better than I thought.

Similar to what you said, I think enough pickup will black pill a man. Herein lies why I think rsd Tyler is spot on with meditation. I bang with exploring consciousness and tripping. It knocks me on my ass. It's humbling. It obliterating. With black pill, if there's nothing to lose, you can't change shot, wtf do you have to lose???

It's in polar contrast to the doomer mindset.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old pickup model was looks don't matter. by metric and the ton of analytics, it is pretty crystal clear. But a trash up sell.

Look, play the hand you are dealt. There are short, ugly, broke ass lads pulling. The reality of looks matter, money, height, horn size, etc is an excuse to not get girls. Not getting girls is low t. It doesn't help you nor serve you.

A third of women will reject. Another third will flake. Another third will have interest. A miniscule amount you pull. The otherside will give digits or ig. You may go out and have no chemistry or unreconcileable differences. Inevitably, IT'S IRRELEVANT.

COMPLY OR BYE. #PULL OR #NEXT IOIs and choosing signals grant permission to approach. We're in a gynocentric world of algorithms pander to women.

Why the **** will a man internalize anything that will be a obstacle to get baeeeeees?

The soundtrack of your mind should be champion #win!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may be “subjective” to women, but it’s really a case of which Chad is more her type. For instance, she might prefer Henry Cavill over Chris Hemsworth, thus be more inclined to go for Chads who fit the Henry Cavill mould. Regardless, she’s going to choose Hemsworth 10 times out of 10 than a guy who looks like Rick Moranis
Yeh makes sense.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say looks account for maybe 33% of your ability to attract a woman or multiple women. The rest is made up of your lifestyle, location, personality, consciousness, game.

I'm what people call a Natural and Charismatic. I'm a 7 in the looks department but do way better with women than my friends that are better looking than me and live at the gym.

It's better to have all areas of your life well rounded than to just focus on your looks.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue looks are 80%.
I would argue looks are 80%.
It also depends upon the area / household the chick was raised. If she was dragged up in a crime ridden, impoverished sh1thole / broken home, then I’ve found that such girls are usually drug dependant and low IQ, so they’ll get with drug dealers because: 1. They get free cocaine 2. Free money / material things 3. They enjoy riding on coattails of his status 4. Drama and chaos is all they know, so the dangerous life of a dealer / gangster gives her the adrenaline rush she’s so used to.

These chicks are usually smoking hot, but they’re also a hot mess. As soon as her dealer beau gets lengthy jail time, she immediately replaces him with another one.

Essentially, these relationships are pretty much transactional (void of substance) because most of these dealers are usually ugly looking guys or average at best, and these kinds of women are just drug dependant parasites.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What it accounts for is irrelevant.

If you approach 10 girls, how many do you pull? Of those you stretch out their insides, who would you call back besides busting a nut? How many are going to let themselves go the sec they have a kid and got daddy government at her beck and call? Most are regurgitating whatever feminist programming they heard and are voting away your resources.

Play your hand. Comply or bye. You aren't giga Chad or Tyrone. you don't have the luxury not to exercise volume and be high value. cut the ****. get with the program. man up. take your shots. let the chips fall where they may.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A third of women will reject. Another third will flake. Another third will have interest. A miniscule amount you pull. The otherside will give digits or ig. You may go out and have no chemistry or unreconcileable differences. Inevitably, IT'S IRRELEVANT.

COMPLY OR BYE. #PULL OR #NEXT IOIs and choosing signals grant permission to approach. We're in a gynocentric world of algorithms pander to women.
Yes this is pretty much the summary of my 18 yrs of dating. Its like sales, 1/3 reject, 1/3 flake, 1/3 meh, and only a minuscule amount you pull.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends upon the area / household the chick was raised. If she was dragged up in a crime ridden, impoverished sh1thole / broken home, then I’ve found that such girls are usually drug dependant and low IQ, so they’ll get with drug dealers because: 1. They get free cocaine 2. Free money / material things 3. They enjoy riding on coattails of his status 4. Drama and chaos is all they know, so the dangerous life of a dealer / gangster gives her the adrenaline rush she’s so used to.

These chicks are usually smoking hot, but they’re also a hot mess. As soon as her dealer beau gets lengthy jail time, she immediately replaces him with another one.

Essentially, these relationships are pretty much transactional (void of substance) because most of these dealers are usually ugly looking guys or average at best, and these kinds of women are just drug dependant parasites.
Facts brotha. I am starting to realize that people are attracted to what they are. You didn't have real compatibility with most of the girls that rejected you. They could feel it but we tried to deny it. We were blinded because we wanted to smash. Its rare to be rejected by girls that you genuinely connect with. I was never friend zoned with girls that were mirror compliments to my personality. Some exceptions include girls that are fighting their attraction to you based on differences in race and religion. Even those girls still crave your presence.

This is a concept that has taken 35 yrs to understand. When two people meet there is an energy of compatibility that they may exude. This is what leads to her attraction. She sees herself in you. She wants to be you essentially. This is why she wants your genetic material inside her body. Ghetto trash girls like intimidating thugs because they want to be intimidating thugs. Girls that like azzholes secretly want to be azzholes.

An intelligent introspective guy will most of the time smash an intelligent introspective girl. This is because she will be a sapiosexual.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts brotha. I am starting to realize that people are attracted to what they are. You didn't have real compatibility with most of the girls that rejected you. They could feel it but we tried to deny it. We were blinded because we wanted to smash. Its rare to be rejected by girls that you genuinely connect with. I was never friend zoned with girls that were mirror compliments to my personality. Some exceptions include girls that are fighting their attraction to you based on differences in race and religion. Even those girls still crave your presence.

This is a concept that has taken 35 yrs to understand. When two people meet there is an energy of compatibility that they may exude. This is what leads to her attraction. She sees herself in you. She wants to be you essentially. This is why she wants your genetic material inside her body. Ghetto trash girls like intimidating thugs because they want to be intimidating thugs. Girls that like azzholes secretly want to be azzholes.

An intelligent introspective guy will most of the time smash an intelligent introspective girl. This is because she will be a sapiosexual.
you attracgt what you are. I found the higher i raised my status, girls that have a low opinion of themsleves who usually would like me actually started HATING ME. Low status girls can also be incredibly hot but they view themselves as low status. This is why if a high status male in a good affluent neighborhood and usually cant get the hottest girls in that place goes to a low status neighborhood, he can get the hottest girl in the neighboorhood like its nothing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody here seen that video of Jack Black in a diner trying to pay for his meal and this swooning waitress (if I recall correctly) says, "Oh no, don't worry about it I already paid for you)? Other women are cackling their devotion in the background.

Jack Black, that troll-like guy. Here's an example of how accomplishment, notoriety and perceived mastery completely trumps looks.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody here seen that video of Jack Black in a diner trying to pay for his meal and this swooning waitress (if I recall correctly) says, "Oh no, don't worry about it I already paid for you)? Other women are cackling their devotion in the background.

Jack Black, that troll-like guy. Here's an example of how accomplishment, notoriety and perceived mastery completely trumps looks.
well if you work on your looks now you can achieve immediate results. His level of success takes atleast a decade to achieve. If an average guy hits the gym hard, eats well, reads, and does his cardio, he can look good enough to **** 95% of chicks in 5 years if he does it consistently.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this is pretty much the summary of my 18 yrs of dating. Its like sales, 1/3 reject, 1/3 flake, 1/3 meh, and only a minuscule amount you pull.
Jordan Belfort talked with the Charlie podcast kids. The game popped up. it's insane how much of game is sales. in sales, you take Ls. thus is coming from among top seller in the country under 21. I swear my sales background amplified my game. It's volume. It's work. I made a killing as a young man and I crushed girls.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you attracgt what you are. I found the higher i raised my status, girls that have a low opinion of themsleves who usually would like me actually started HATING ME. Low status girls can also be incredibly hot but they view themselves as low status. This is why if a high status male in a good affluent neighborhood and usually cant get the hottest girls in that place goes to a low status neighborhood, he can get the hottest girl in the neighboorhood like its nothing.
Can you explain bro. You are saying a high status guy can pick up a high status girl easier?