Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter, a lot.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 25 and the more fitter i get the more girls are attracted to me. Women are visual creatures guys. Get a rugged, masculine, rough look. I swear the amount of stares im getting now is ridiculous. Get your looks going on. **** working on "game". Chad way is the way to go.
Big true.

The more fit and good shape, the more you will caught women attention.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the one that is cool having around , no matter if he has a job or not
This is something that is going to vary depending on age bracket. Really young men I’d say it’s true because women are going to judge a man less on what he has accomplished in life since he won’t in many cases have had time enough for the expectation of accomplishment of *something* to arise.

Not so for a man in his 40s or 50s.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that is going to vary depending on age bracket. Really young men I’d say it’s true because women are going to judge a man less on what he has accomplished in life since he won’t in many cases have had time enough for the expectation of accomplishment of *something* to arise.

as a woman, how do you feel about a young dude in his 20s who is well accomplished, good looking, smart, fit as ****, and as mature as a well developed 40 year old? I want to know how big of an advantage i have over dudes my age ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a woman, how do you feel about a young dude in his 20s who is well accomplished, good looking, smart, fit as ****, and as mature as a well developed 40 year old? I want to know how big of an advantage i have over dudes my age ;)
The more things you have , the better :)

but do not forget to also be attainable to women , otherwise something good can become something bad

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more things you have , the better :)

but do not forget to also be attainable to women , otherwise something good can become something bad
Nah man I'm going to keep being awesome! And you should too!

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 25 and the more fitter i get the more girls are attracted to me. Women are visual creatures guys. Get a rugged, masculine, rough look. I swear the amount of stares im getting now is ridiculous. Get your looks going on. **** working on "game". Chad way is the way to go.
Yep, attraction has to be mutual otherwise there’ll always be the beggar within relationship dynamic.

If your “GF” doesn’t find you physically attractive - never touching you, initiating sex, tells you you’re handsome, etc, then you’re just a convenience job until that handsome, fit guy arrives - who gives her the fuzzies and tingles.

This is generally the issue with most average guys in relationships - if a girl isn’t making them feel sexually desirable, they start feeling unworthy, then insecure, needy, etc.

Don’t get seriously invested in any chick who isn’t really into you. If no girls express interest, then it’s prob your appearance, so maybe do what you can do to looks maxx, and see how that helps.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but with looks you dont have to sell yourself or use "tight game", you just have to show up and dont mess it up.
There are 6'0"+ muscular guys who can stuggle to get laid.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can get a woman attracted to you, but will rarely keep her attracted to you. That period of attraction, even if you're very good looking, can be surprisingly brief. Women are easily turned off, especially by weak behavior ie. insecurity (very vain, good-looking men reek of insecurity), neediness, too many 'beta' traits etc.

Unlike us, where looks will both get us and keep us attracted to her.
But you have access to allot more women so even of a woman is turned off you can absorb that. If you always have the looks then you should not have weak behavioir since you get constant validation since you are a kid. This is only an issue of the looks are recently acquired but your memory has bad experience. However that should be a short term hurdle.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Looks get you in the door, frame and attitude decide how long you stay. Regarding who decides you stay, the decision to terminate the relationship, whatever it may be, can be yours or hers. If your frame/attidude is weak/sux, she will ditch you. If your frame is strong, she be more likely to keep you, but you may end up ditching her cuz you are tired of her sh|t and your frame is strong so you don't put up with her sh|t. But regardless of how it plays out after you get in the door, if you don't have good looks that she finds initially appealing, you ain't getting in, PERIOD. That's a fact, Jack.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you have access to allot more women so even of a woman is turned off you can absorb that. If you always have the looks then you should not have weak behavioir since you get constant validation since you are a kid. This is only an issue of the looks are recently acquired but your memory has bad experience. However that should be a short term hurdle.
Being good looking makes attracting women easier. It makes life in general easier.

As someone said, good looks gets your foot in a lot of doors. An important credential on your resume. It gives you more opportunities. But it's not the interview, and certainly not the job. Women won't ignore the fact that you're weak, needy, vain, insecure, or otherwise low status for very long. Good looks may buy you a little more time, that's all.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look matters a lot.. The amount of attention one appealing looking man get diminished on this covid19 once he wearing mask.. That suck.. Its really sucks.

Yes look matters by far.. You may even get a quickie behind the bar alley with women you just met.
I consider myself to be a handsome looking man. Plenty of women would check me out pre Covid and not much has changed with the mask on my face. The amount of women who approach me has actually increased during the pandemic. I’m fit and I walk with confidence. Some call it “owning the room”. I was a skeptic at first but there is definitely some truth to it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, attraction has to be mutual otherwise there’ll always be the beggar within relationship dynamic.

If your “GF” doesn’t find you physically attractive - never touching you, initiating sex, tells you you’re handsome, etc, then you’re just a convenience job until that handsome, fit guy arrives - who gives her the fuzzies and tingles.

This is generally the issue with most average guys in relationships - if a girl isn’t making them feel sexually desirable, they start feeling unworthy, then insecure, needy, etc.

Don’t get seriously invested in any chick who isn’t really into you. If no girls express interest, then it’s prob your appearance, so maybe do what you can do to looks maxx, and see how that helps.
Most girls cant be alone.. So what youre saying If your “GF” doesn’t find you physically attractive - never touching you, initiating sex, tells you you’re handsome, etc.. Are accurate sir..

Most guy didnt see it even an attractive men comes along in their proximity and their gf cant stop looking at him.. Poor guy.. The guy coping is shes into me because im awesome... Lmao

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself to be a handsome looking man. Plenty of women would check me out pre Covid and not much has changed with the mask on my face. The amount of women who approach me has actually increased during the pandemic. I’m fit and I walk with confidence. Some call it “owning the room”. I was a skeptic at first but there is definitely some truth to it.
Maybe it has lot to do with the women intelligence overall.. Women here much become aloof since covid..

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but with looks you dont have to sell yourself or use "tight game", you just have to show up and dont mess it up.
Women meet a lot of good looking men these days, you have to do a lot more to stand out. If she is on tinder she has access to fitness models.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is generally true. But I know many couples in that age bracket where the guy is unemployed, and the woman is supporting him. These are guys who tend to have long term problems, a history of being unable to get their sh!t together. Some woman have some kind of caretaker syndrome, maybe they like to feel needed. These aren't ugly women either. They may complain about the guy, but they haven't broken away from them. They very well may at some point.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is generally true. But I know many couples in that age bracket where the guy is unemployed, and the woman is supporting him. These are guys who tend to have long term problems, a history of being unable to get their sh!t together. Some woman have some kind of caretaker syndrome, maybe they like to feel needed. These aren't ugly women either. They may complain about the guy, but they haven't broken away from them. They very well may at some point.
These are exactly tose type.. A caretaker aka co-dependency rs.. You wont want these women anyway.. The type of women that will pull you down so she can have emotional dependency from you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. My ex husband became a man like you describe after we were married and his business imploded. We had children & I did everything I could to encourage him. You know my story. Over the years I lost respect for him as a man...and despite sexual desire & close friendship and I left him. Best decision ever. He is still foundering.