"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Chances of hot single girl not seeing anyone

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
A cold angry woman is also likely to be a propagandized, resentful feminist with no sense of humor. They might be getting sex to feel better about themselves in the moment, and they might even have sex with you, but there is no joy in their life. Do not get involved with a cold angry woman, she will make your life hell.

You want to look for women who have not been broken by life, the ones that can still laugh and have a warm smile. These are the kind of women who are less likely to have frivolous sex.

Stay off OLD and social media, you're more likely to meet women who aren't on the c0ck carousel that way.
What is OLD?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Not since before MySpace and aol messenger. Today its not possible. At the least, she's got a dude who won't commit or a ex. Take your shot. I do that. Strike out king but so was Babe Ruth.

Brb guys, stealing 2nd after 2nd just cause I know I can.

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
An attractive woman is never truly single. It would sort of short circuit her brain if she had no male prospects in the pipeline. They always keep a few orbiters around to feed their ego if things didn't work out with the candidate at the top of her list.
Not quite. They can still be single. Their prospects may or may not matter.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I wholeheartedly agree. An emotionally stable beautiful woman is NEVER alone.
I fixed it for you. I've known quite a few beautiful woman that chooses to be by themselves. Maybe not for a really long time but they do for various reasons(some stated in this thread). Then you have the weird ones that are just weird and looking to be by themselves.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Yes, there is, but it's a pretty advanced strategy.

It involves things like talking to her, paying attention to her answers, things like that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
An attractive woman is never truly single. It would sort of short circuit her brain if she had no male prospects in the pipeline. They always keep a few orbiters around to feed their ego if things didn't work out with the candidate at the top of her list.
Yes, definitely orbiters. All of them have at least some orbiters that feed their ego , most have many many orbiters.
BUT my question is if they actually act on it?
I mean that these single good looking girls have couple of these orbiters they keep leading on because it makes them feel good that somebody is chasing them...but are they actually sleeping with any of them? My opinion is that those orbiters must have something that she likes (e.g. decent looks, or something else) which makes her feel validated that a man like that wants her ... but at the same time they dont have something else/enough for her to give them a chance ... so she leaves them as orbiters forever. Or what do you think?
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
What kind of answers would you pay attention to?
Jeez dude I was being sarcastic

That kind of thing is self evident.

If she goes for a few minutes without mentioning a boyfriend, and seems interested in the conversation, that's good.

If she says, "I have a boyfriend" before you open your mouth, that's bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top