Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chances of hot single girl not seeing anyone

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You worrying about this is troublesome for you, who needs this stress on their mind, who's seeing who, doesn't matter, none of your business or concern, set limits and boundaries, abide by them on both ends so she does the same, the second you are asking, she will not ask you because it's obvious what you want, takes the mystery out.

Play the slow game, then pounce.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
you think taken girls do it too ? (considering she gets everything she needs from her man)
yes, women that are happily married or taken will occasionally step out, we are all humans and humans make mistakes.
even if she is very happy at home i just dont see how she can remain faithful when she is practically getting spammed everyday with guys who wanna **** her. all it takes is the right opportunity and for the man she is with to **** up and start acting weak or ***** whipped.
after that its only a matter of time.

if she is very happy with her man tho and he is NOT ****ing up you can get a stuck up attitude or friendly attitude but then she will just reject you nicely

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all this has to do with fear of STD’s.. wrap up. But before anything, just ask her. I think most appreciate honest conversations concerning safety.
Or if you think she has something and you don’t want to ask... don’t bother.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends i guess from girl to girl. There's one girl I talk from time to time who was so emotionally abused by her ex that she avoids men in general. And she's good looking. So you really never know.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone
I have some hot women in my street, I would estimate a different guy comes round there house, every 8 weeks.

these western women are taking huge amounts of D,

When a woman tells you not to go down on her as its to early in the relationship, (you think? what a classy woman)

It is in fact because she let a guy release in her the night before, and doesnt want to confirm in her mind she is a slut

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens as women are more particular than men in who they get with. Could they have sex with a different man everyday if they wanted? Yes. That is the difference - it's much much easier for them if we are talking about getting sex. If most men had that kind of desirability it would be a different girl every day while women look to get with the alpha guy or some guy that excites her for whatever reason.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women look to get with the alpha guy or some guy that excites her for whatever reason.
Women have very little standards in the UK, as long as the guy isnt an obese fool.

They dont procreate with alphas aswell as much as what the red pill suggests

some of the good looking women i know, have very normal boyfriends.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Make a move on her and see if she wants to bang. If the answer is NO, who cares who she's seeing? If YES, then maybe you might start to care at some point down the road.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s hot, fun, and social then her number is wayyy higher than anything you’d be comfortable with and you’ll probably never know. If you’re judgmental, then you’ll always get her PR version (“I’ve only been with 3 guys and I haven’t had sex in months” lol). If you’re nonjudgmental and tell her you like a women who know what she’s doing and she’s too innocent/inexperienced for you, then you might get something closer to the truth (but even then there are guys who don’t count—even to her).

Look, I get the whole hang up on STDs and good girls and all that—I used to be the same way—but if you want a fulfilling sex life, it’s something you’ll have to get over. Just use a condom and you’ll be good. Fear of STDs is overblown anyway. It’s something that’s drilled into your head in middle school health class to keep you being a good little boy who’ll be a good little provider someday. Here’s the truth: Pretty much everyone who has sex’ll get HPV. Something like 80% of the population has it (girls born after ‘95 in the US were vaccinated against all the bad strains, so you’ll probably be safer with them). Most strains are asymptomatic and doctors won’t even test you for it. Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis are all easily curable, though there are antibiotic resistant strains so wear a condom and get tested. Your chances of getting AIDs from P in V are almost nonexistent.

That pretty much leaves gentian herpes as the biggest threat. And ya that would suck. But, again, wear a condom and pay attention. Look out for any sores—most girls who shave will have razor bumps at some point, so look up some pictures to know the difference.

If you’re really paranoid, take a hot shower afterwards and use antibacterial soap. But it’s all just not a very big deal and you’ll be fine. You’re much more likely to permanently damage your health driving in a car than sleeping with some girl, and the latter’ll be a lot more fun. Oh, and wear condoms—the biggest potential risk of sleeping around is knocking up the wrong girl (way more scary than any STD IMO).

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women in their late 20's that haven't had sex in 6 months/a year frequently.
That doesn't mean they are surely STD-free, but it lowers the changes. If you really care and you should, ask!
Better safe then sorry. Just ask nicely.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
There is a major difference in a hot, single woman with value being single and someone not having the smashing contract.

A lot of women that are in that category are in fact single, but they have a fwb that they will see once or twice a week for sex only with the understanding that if they meet someone they want to pursue (for more than sex), the fwb is shyte out of luck.

I would be willing to say 85% of attractive women at 8 or above in the age range of 20-36 still get the D from someone even though they are "single".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have better chances at finding a polar bear toasting pop tarts, at the north pole.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cold angry woman is also likely to be a propagandized, resentful feminist with no sense of humor. They might be getting sex to feel better about themselves in the moment, and they might even have sex with you, but there is no joy in their life. Do not get involved with a cold angry woman, she will make your life hell.

You want to look for women who have not been broken by life, the ones that can still laugh and have a warm smile. These are the kind of women who are less likely to have frivolous sex.

Stay off OLD and social media, you're more likely to meet women who aren't on the c0ck carousel that way.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it bizarre.

I don't expect my plates to stay loyal to me.

It's not a necessary qualifier for me.

If I find a girl interesting, I approach her.

Reaction score
You worrying about this is troublesome for you, who needs this stress on their mind, who's seeing who, doesn't matter, none of your business or concern, set limits and boundaries, abide by them on both ends so she does the same, the second you are asking, she will not ask you because it's obvious what you want, takes the mystery out.

Play the slow game, then pounce.
what do you mean by the limits and boundaries? could you give some examples?

Reaction score
yes, women that are happily married or taken will occasionally step out, we are all humans and humans make mistakes.
even if she is very happy at home i just dont see how she can remain faithful when she is practically getting spammed everyday with guys who wanna **** her. all it takes is the right opportunity and for the man she is with to **** up and start acting weak or ***** whipped.
after that its only a matter of time.

if she is very happy with her man tho and he is NOT ****ing up you can get a stuck up attitude or friendly attitude but then she will just reject you nicely
I understand what you mean. But I also see many women/girls who are with a really masculine man they truly RESPECT and they would never cheat on him because they are simply afraid of losing him, because they have already build something and know that if he would find out about cheating he would have no problem letting her go and she would never find someone like him again. Thats one instance. Another instance I saw is that some women are literally afraid to cheat because they have this man who can really get angry and they dont want to see him angry, especially about something like this which would make him really angry.

Reaction score
It happens as women are more particular than men in who they get with. Could they have sex with a different man everyday if they wanted? Yes. That is the difference - it's much much easier for them if we are talking about getting sex. If most men had that kind of desirability it would be a different girl every day while women look to get with the alpha guy or some guy that excites her for whatever reason.
I ABSOLUTELY agree, this is what I think...the more options a woman has, the more picky she is usually. Guys mostly go for any pussie they can get because they dont have that many options so they grab what they can. On the other hand, like you said, girls are more careful with this.