Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF maybe walking soon

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been dating this female for 1.5 years or so. From the beginning, I said no marriage. I've said this multiple times. This past weekend she was saying she thought she'd be okay with it, but all her friends are getting married and she doesn't feel it's right for her to be punished by my previous marriage many moons ago. I said, listen, if this is not okay with you, I understand. There are dudes out there that will marry you, just not me. Perhaps if the laws change, something can be different. I doubt this will happen, but never say never. I also said, I know what is in it for you, but what do I get out of it? She couldn't answer. I said, listen, I do not want you to be upset (she's balling crying BTW), and I'd rather have you in my life. However, if this is going to be an issue, this is still something I cannot deliver. I told you this on the first date, and at least four other times. I even offered a religious marriage, with not State cert. She wants that, but the cert, too. This is not something I can do. So I said, what would you like to do? If you can live with this, great, if not, I understand. The choice is yours. However, I cannot keep on revisiting this every few months. Just ask yourself, what's more important to you, and you will have your answer.

This happened because she facetimed with a friend of hers who she's not seen in a few years. She got engaged this weekend and this is what started it. It would be a shame to lose her, however, I refuse to go for a marriage cert. I am so against the courts and marriage, you have no idea.

Open to feedback. Yes, I am willing to lose her for the stupid certificate. I see no benefit in the cert. to me. She knows I've walked away from other females who said they want marriage and so on. Funny, two out of three of them had children out of wedlock and ARE NOT MARRIED. So, there it is.
Rick mate, respect.

Her crocodile tears should go to deaf ears.from go you said no marriage. On retrospect, IMAGINE, a gf tells you she got crushed by bbc and is now waiting for marriage lulz. She is internalising some skank got the ring from you but not her. Then again, her pointing out that her friends are is **** rational.

I've beat to death my opinion on the cuckoldry that is modern marriage in western society. Outside say @stringpuller outlier or like a Khabib, religion, Muslim, practicing, i see ZERO SENSE OF IT.

The biggest problem is that, in order for you to keep her, you must sacrifice SAID boundary. No marriage. Until laws change, you will always be dealing with Karen's and or divorce rapey.

The alternative is IF RELIGIOUS you two create your own THING. WHATEVER THAT MAYBE. IE MAN, WOMAN, GOD. NOT STATE. The problem is that courts may call it marriage and deem you the same thing anyway. Hell rian stone is common law and risk of divorce rapey if she bails.

I don't see a path where you can comply with her and have not caved on said boundary.

Good luck. Respect for sticking around here and staying on the grind.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish it was that easy. In the State of CT, I would now have to have my "wife" sign all my business loans along with me. A marriage is a union where two people become essentially one. If she refuses to sign, I cannot get a business loan from a bank. I've spent the better part of nearly 15 years building a little side business of rental properties around Fairfield County, CT. Essentially, she would now also have ownership in them for doing nothing. Additionally, should something happen, it will cost north of 25k for an uncontested divorce. I know as I did it about 11 years ago. A pre-nup is garbage and isn't worth the paper it's written on these days due to case law. All a spouse can say is they promised it would be ripped up and that would be considered a valid oral argument. The law is very complicated these days. She also didn't like the fact that once married she'd also be responsible for the mort. debt should I fail to pay. She then asked, can't you just stick with being a PA at the hospital? Why do you need to do the real estate rehabs and rentals? It was just a quirky experience.
Don't DO IT. easy for me to say. Not in the predicament but the UK is a nightmare. A feminist hell hole whereby much laws pander to feminism and divorce rape.

Even when a kid is involved, there has to be a Cobra Tate approach. I will set everything on fire and the house before I fund cuckoldry.

If more fellas put their foot down the crap shoot would change. More fellas are low T. THEY TOLERATE ****TY FEMALE BEHAVIOUR and sign away due to scarcity. Respect @ staying off the beaten path.

Is l would play up the exclusivity card, that LAST STAND of being off monogamy and then i met you. I wont marry EVER again and I wont do exclusive again. We met. I am happy. We can continue. Of your going to leave over a ring and a over priced ceremony, you would later for something nonsensical.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened because she facetimed with a friend of hers who she's not seen in a few years. She got engaged this weekend and this is what started it.
This part jumped out at me. She might even be okay with the no marriage thing, but her friends will seize on it and hold it over, you know how women are. They will point out the flaws in the situation and try to sabotage the relationship if they can.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been dating this female for 1.5 years or so. From the beginning, I said no marriage. I've said this multiple times. This past weekend she was saying she thought she'd be okay with it, but all her friends are getting married and she doesn't feel it's right for her to be punished by my previous marriage many moons ago. I said, listen, if this is not okay with you, I understand. There are dudes out there that will marry you, just not me. Perhaps if the laws change, something can be different. I doubt this will happen, but never say never. I also said, I know what is in it for you, but what do I get out of it? She couldn't answer. I said, listen, I do not want you to be upset (she's balling crying BTW), and I'd rather have you in my life. However, if this is going to be an issue, this is still something I cannot deliver. I told you this on the first date, and at least four other times. I even offered a religious marriage, with not State cert. She wants that, but the cert, too. This is not something I can do. So I said, what would you like to do? If you can live with this, great, if not, I understand. The choice is yours. However, I cannot keep on revisiting this every few months. Just ask yourself, what's more important to you, and you will have your answer.

This happened because she facetimed with a friend of hers who she's not seen in a few years. She got engaged this weekend and this is what started it. It would be a shame to lose her, however, I refuse to go for a marriage cert. I am so against the courts and marriage, you have no idea.

Open to feedback. Yes, I am willing to lose her for the stupid certificate. I see no benefit in the cert. to me. She knows I've walked away from other females who said they want marriage and so on. Funny, two out of three of them had children out of wedlock and ARE NOT MARRIED. So, there it is.
Thats really difficult man.

What I can tell is that if someone really likes and love you, there is no need to a certificate to prove that. A religious wedding should be really good to show that love and desire to be together.

Its like a DNA test, if a women feel afraid to do that if you have child with her... you should be alert, cause its a sign that she might cheat on you in the future. The same for this necessity for a cert.

I will never get married too... maybe I can live together with a woman, but I will never get married with this certificates. Too much to lose and women always benefit from it.

Unless you're sure she really worth it... I would not do that.

Hope you can solve it with her in the best way bro! Wish you the best!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick as you know I married a homegrown asian girl. This is my last hurahh at it and would NOT recommend marrying in the west until the laws change. @DEEZEDBRAH
Is correct on his marriage opinions mostly.
Why did i do it?
Raised by both parents. Respected her father immensely and although her culture is changing i saw some old school things about her. In that culture the man is still the holder of property so.
Even after RP and trial by fire some part of the soul will desire companionship. To greater or a lesser degree.
It comes down to vetting the woman and looking a bit past the common traits and try to determine how she will act on her biological imperative and temptations.
Nicely said man.

I think its tricky for Rick. He told her its not a option from Go. What does concession result in from her? Worse her rational is more about her friends getting a attention ***** ceremony then actual merit, religion or other.

There's a old rsd vlog. "look at him. He's married HAHAHA!" Before going on a rabt, rsd Tyler points out the problem with marriage is the inevitable fallout and the front end is all pandering to women. The world simps and bends the knee. Its all front ended. The worst thing is that, the behaviour of modern marriage don't deserve married life. Its all front ended for her and back ended with cash prizes if divorce rapey.

I don't think it is by chance you picked Asian. I think culturally, there's a lot more based in contrast to the west. Don't get me wrong. There are savages everywhere.

I here red pill and a lot of guys call out black pill or mgtow but again, if they were competing, they would get it. A lot of men were better off with a gaming console than a fat slob wife and kids who are not his own.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't DO IT. easy for me to say. Not in the predicament but the UK is a nightmare. A feminist hell hole whereby much laws pander to feminism and divorce rape.

Even when a kid is involved, there has to be a Cobra Tate approach. I will set everything on fire and the house before I fund cuckoldry.

If more fellas put their foot down the crap shoot would change. More fellas are low T. THEY TOLERATE ****TY FEMALE BEHAVIOUR and sign away due to scarcity. Respect @ staying off the beaten path.

Is l would play up the exclusivity card, that LAST STAND of being off monogamy and then i met you. I wont marry EVER again and I wont do exclusive again. We met. I am happy. We can continue. Of your going to leave over a ring and a over priced ceremony, you would later for something nonsensical.
Tolerance of the behavior causes low T

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick mate, respect.

Her crocodile tears should go to deaf ears.from go you said no marriage. On retrospect, IMAGINE, a gf tells you she got crushed by bbc and is now waiting for marriage lulz. She is internalising some skank got the ring from you but not her. Then again, her pointing out that her friends are is **** rational.

I've beat to death my opinion on the cuckoldry that is modern marriage in western society. Outside say @stringpuller outlier or like a Khabib, religion, Muslim, practicing, i see ZERO SENSE OF IT.

The biggest problem is that, in order for you to keep her, you must sacrifice SAID boundary. No marriage. Until laws change, you will always be dealing with Karen's and or divorce rapey.

The alternative is IF RELIGIOUS you two create your own THING. WHATEVER THAT MAYBE. IE MAN, WOMAN, GOD. NOT STATE. The problem is that courts may call it marriage and deem you the same thing anyway. Hell rian stone is common law and risk of divorce rapey if she bails.

I don't see a path where you can comply with her and have not caved on said boundary.

Good luck. Respect for sticking around here and staying on the grind.

Not going to. In our state, a religious marriage means nothing, and never could be. The added cohab agreement will also state the same. It will be signed an notarized as well. This is unnegotiable.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This part jumped out at me. She might even be okay with the no marriage thing, but her friends will seize on it and hold it over, you know how women are. They will point out the flaws in the situation and try to sabotage the relationship if they can.
Friends have a way of screwing things up and putting on additional pressure. It is what it is, but it doesn't faze me.

What I can tell is that if someone really likes and love you, there is no need to a certificate to prove that. A religious wedding should be really good to show that love and desire to be together.

Its like a DNA test, if a women feel afraid to do that if you have child with her... you should be alert, cause its a sign that she might cheat on you in the future. The same for this necessity for a cert.

I will never get married too... maybe I can live together with a woman, but I will never get married with this certificates. Too much to lose and women always benefit from it.

Agreed. She has my option, if not, it will hurt and be said, but we'd need to go separate ways.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick as you know I married a homegrown asian girl. This is my last hurahh at it and would NOT recommend marrying in the west until the laws change. @DEEZEDBRAH
Is correct on his marriage opinions mostly.
Why did i do it?
Raised by both parents. Respected her father immensely and although her culture is changing i saw some old school things about her. In that culture the man is still the holder of property so.
Even after RP and trial by fire some part of the soul will desire companionship. To greater or a lesser degree.
It comes down to vetting the woman and looking a bit past the common traits and try to determine how she will act on her biological imperative and temptations.
It's not her I am concerned about, it's the courts, attorneys and laws. Rather not play that game if I do not have to.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to. In our state, a religious marriage means nothing, and never could be. The added cohab agreement will also state the same. It will be signed an notarized as well. This is unnegotiable.
I have no idea what is going with laws elsewhere. I know that the UK is a nightmare. I know rian stone is not married but common law and in his country its similar. My point of view is that, u less religious, i don't see what point is. Personally I wont do it. Its so cucked.

Goat nba team is the bulls. Pippens wife is get piped by future. Its not pretty in western society.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught that too. Slightly a red flag but these girls run off the sisterhood.

This is true. 2 women in HMC threw there clothes off right away and my wife did not and still to this day is reserved so to speak but yes great at secs.
She believes any girl doing anything over the internet or text is a sloot.
Even when we are apart I still hit on over text even though its not her thing but she knows I know that she has some slut in her...
Just the way it is man lol
It is but its getting ridiculous.

Tonight rollo let it slip that, some fellas are simply ****ed and at best, are able to acquire transactions from women. No prescriptions in this.

Good on you man. I don't know what the push is for married men in the modern era. Like, the sec western women get a ring, her behaviour changes, and fellas usually don't nip it in the bud.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher took the words out of my mouth. She thought she would persuade you to change your mind in time. Part of her upset is at HERSELF for staying with you and holding that belief.

I see this both ways, having been the breadwinner with a full time parent spouse and divorce court was a scary proposition indeed. My ex husband could have crucified me financially but he didn’t (and it’s not lost on me in the least that this is the point being made)...

There is a 3rd option, one that is much stronger than a prenuptial and that is a trust. You put all your assets in a trust, you own nothing legally. That situation might be a good option for @TonyTenner to consider for example to protect family land....

You’d need to consult a good trust attorney to set it up properly but that is what I have done. This protects my assets in case I do something like get married again (which I am very trepidacious about for the same reasons as OP)...

It changes things when you have stuff to lose.

Big time
Unfortunately, when it comes to marriage, my country is one of the worst on Earth - prenups are not even enforceable here (Im in Ireland, one of the worlds most pussified countries, no surprise to me we've the longest, strictest lockdown in Europe ).

Thanks @BeExcellent Im going to check with my solicitor re. a trust. We don't really have that concept here AFAIK but I'll consult with him, may be an option.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've thought the same thing before. Is this the ultimate litmus test of a quality woman? i.e. the quality woman will stay, knowing there will never be a marriage. The rest will leave...

Jcooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve been honest and straightforward with her from the first date; you’re a good man, I hope things work out for you two. Women feel honored with marriage, but from the first date, she knew what she was getting into.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article nails it down quite good :)