"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Did I freak my secretary out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She said she was ill to avoid being alone with you.
Hmm if that’s true, that will result in her quitting this job, period. If that’s the case, she’s going to tell me she found something new in the upcoming weeks. Well see...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Stop immediately. This girl does not want you. You should care more about what’s left of your professional reputation.
why do you think that? after everything you read. I really appreciate it if you give the arguments..
 

evansblue

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
59
It's hard for me to comment on what you should do going forward, because I don't really know the situation. But from my experience, if you're unsure if a girl is interested, she probably isn't. It doesn't help that you seem very indecisive about how to handle it. That's a recipe for two people who probably aren't going to be dating anytime soon.

I've never once seen these type of threads go from this to "Turns out we started dating, banging every other night, etc."

Again, I don't fully know the situation, but it's your responsibility to understand the situation and act accordingly.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
It's hard for me to comment on what you should do going forward, because I don't really know the situation. But from my experience, if you're unsure if a girl is interested, she probably isn't. It doesn't help that you seem very indecisive about how to handle it. That's a recipe for two people who probably aren't going to be dating anytime soon.

I've never once seen these type of threads go from this to "Turns out we started dating, banging every other night, etc."

Again, I don't fully know the situation, but it's your responsibility to understand the situation and act accordingly.
could you read my previous threads? I made a couple regarding her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
It sounds like you don't actually want help or the truth, you just want us to tell you what you want to hear. No point in helping someone who won't help themselves.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
It sounds like you don't actually want help or the truth, you just want us to tell you what you want to hear. No point in helping someone who won't help themselves.
I will listen to the advice in this thread.This forum is important to me since it helped me so much in developing myself. Cant fool myself, i see you guys as the truth.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I will listen to the advice in this thread.This forum is important to me since it helped me so much in developing myself. Cant fool myself, i see you guys as the truth.
The truth saves us alot of times and allow us to invest properly in worthy endeavors. The game is real simple these days with the removal of "slut shaming". They WILL fvck the guy they really like. She will make it known.
 

evansblue

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
59
I read the previous threads. Holy cow. I don't even know where to start.

A "date" was eating sushi at work while she talked about her ex being the guy for her, and how strong her feeling were for him, while this guy apologized to her dad for cheating. Then she was glad the clubs were closed so he couldn't talk to more girls. And this was before she went out to a Halloween party?

I'm not even sure how you managed to get yourself in that situation. Then during this interaction you were wondering if she was DTF?? I'm not trying to be mean man, but I don't even know what to say.

The only explanation I have is deep down you know she isn't interested, and are playing it safe to avoid rejection.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I read the previous threads. Holy cow. I don't even know where to start.

A "date" was eating sushi at work while she talked about her ex being the guy for her, and how strong her feeling were for him, while this guy apologized to her dad for cheating. Then she was glad the clubs were closed so he couldn't talk to more girls. And this was before she went out to a Halloween party?

I'm not even sure how you managed to get yourself in that situation. Then during this interaction you were wondering if she was DTF?? I'm not trying to be mean man, but I don't even know what to say.

The only explanation I have is deep down you know she isn't interested, and are playing it safe to avoid rejection.
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
I love playing games like this with my plates. Keeping their head spinning, making them have no clue what I'm up to or what I'm gonna do next. She is doing that with you, and you are a willing participant.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
Sounds like this one chick is really getting your hamster spinning isn’t she.;)
 

evansblue

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
59
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
Okay. If it's so obvious she's interested, why aren't you guys dating?
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I dont know because she's my fvcking employe, thats why I didn't make a harsh move yet like '' lets go for drinsk at my place'' and be done with it. Bro I think your right, deep down she is not interested enough, maybe a little only. I dont know man.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I dont know because she's my fvcking employe, thats why I didn't make a harsh move yet like '' lets go for drinsk at my place'' and be done with it. Bro I think your right, deep down she is not interested enough, maybe a little only. I dont know man.
maybe she is also worried about being an employee. will the boss fire me after he is done with me...

usually, the girl that likes boy will make it easy and clear. if the boy doesn't get it at first, she will make it more simple until he rejects her. if it feels confusing, she is not making it clear enough. just don't reject her and let her make it more clear.
 

evansblue

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
59
I dont know because she's my fvcking employe, thats why I didn't make a harsh move yet like '' lets go for drinsk at my place'' and be done with it. Bro I think your right, deep down she is not interested enough, maybe a little only. I dont know man.
Why would you invite her over to your place?? You guys aren't even dating, lol. What are you thinking? You aren't dealing with a drunk chick from the club. Your social awareness seems to be lacking, man.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Why would you invite her over to your place?? You guys aren't even dating, lol. What are you thinking? You aren't dealing with a drunk chick from the club. Your social awareness seems to be lacking, man.
because Its either escalate to cex with her or next her. Even though she’s my secretary I feel atttracted to her and I’m willing to take risks, that’s it. If she tells me she’s not interested I’ll next it and if she can’t work for me anymore that’s fine also. If she is dtf great. But I can’t leave it like this right now. I’m not sure if she’s freaked out by me hitting on her or if its all legit what she said. I have to find out, that’s it man
 

evansblue

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
59
So she's only interested if she gives you sex immediately? Again, I think you're trying to protect yourself from rejection by being overly aggressive and pushing her further away than she is now.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
Ever see a cat play with a mouse? They do it because it's fun and entertaining for them.

And because you allow them to.

And because they know you are going to do exactly what you are doing now...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top