Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problematic breakup

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will just string you along and along and along, all while you will be thinking 'next time i fack her' all while she is using you for the ego boost and validation.

Just delete, block and walk away.
NFL level ego boost with multi million dollar salary. And it costs you self respect, forward drive and your sexual swag. They do it for a reason.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where i can find explanations of all of this shortcuts? like nfl etc i dont understand it

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

My girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago after 5 years of a relationship. She said that maybe that will help us to get back together. I did some pity stuff within the next three days after I moved out (crying, apologizing etc). After that broke up, I was, and I still am shocked I have never been in so long relationship and never live with any other girl. I took all my clothes, books all small stuff but left furniture's, tv's everything big basically. We still have bills together. After that broke up somebody recommended to me "Rational man". I read it within 2 or 3 days this book has had a huge impact on my perception of relationships. I tried to apply some rules from the book into this relationship, but it was not very successful mainly because I was not consistent. After two weeks we went together to see an art gallery, we were hugging, kissing and having a great time – acting like a couple. However, as soon as we came back to her apartment she started to crying and she said we cannot be together because she does not know what she feels about her ex-boyfriend who is in jail right now and live in a different country. Next morning, she was hugging and kissing again and ask when we can see each other again. This morning, we were going to sort out some of our bills, but she suddenly started screaming at me. I hung up and said I am not going to tolerate screaming towards me. From this moment I have been ignoring her messages.

I am confused. I don't know what to do. I read some posts which say that I should cut the contact, but I struggle to do so because of bills, furniture's and my feelings. She has been sending me mixed signals and I have no idea what to do. The whole situation is killing me. For the whole day, in my head, I can break up with her, be with her, hate her, love her.

I would be grateful for any tips from you

Thanks
It seems like she is trying to play with your emotions to put you down. And this is probably draining your energy.

The best should be solve all those stuffs/bills you both have together as soon as possible and then finish that relationship and go no contact. Just move forward.

But saying that is pretty easy when we don't have the feeling. Maybe first of all you must resolve all those feelings you have for her inside of you and then decide what to do. It take some time, and maybe talking to a good therapist can help you with that.

I know how hard those things are. Hope you be good and solve that in the best way man!

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've only just discovered the red pill. Most people here discover it while in a similar predicament to what you find yourself in. The advice here is absolutely correct. I don't think after 5 years you need to block her but you need to fully detach and be unemotional.

What a couple of people here have hinted at, but isn't stressed enough, is how much you have to look forward to. Once your read the Rational Male and delve into these forums, you'll find situations like you're in much easier to deal with (most likely you'll never find yourself in this situation again). You'll probably feel grief for your old ideas of idealised love. But after a few months of reading RP material, you'll naturally start to detach from those ideas. And the situation you find yourself in can be dealt with in a matter-of-fact manner.

At 28, you're in a much better position than her. If you read these forums, work on yourself, don't go down the hating-women road some do, the world will be your oyster. As someone above said, it won't be easy, but most things worth having don't come easy.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i dont black her probably she will keep sending naked pictures, spamming that she goes on a dates etc. Even if will be over her, i do not need to know this stuff. Additionaly, this could also means that she wants me to be around "just in case". Fvck that

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i dont black her probably she will keep sending naked pictures, spamming that she goes on a dates etc. Even if will be over her, i do not need to know this stuff. Additionaly, this could also means that she wants me to be around "just in case". Fvck that
Delete. Block. Next.

Go focus your energy on new women. When the milk goes bad no matter how much you hope or want it to taste good again, it will never be good again.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does exactly the same things my ex does. Fck that ***** and work on yourself. She was never yours it was just your turn. The longer you stick to her you longer stay a failure and the longer your suffering. You're her last choice right now. Not like she's something special but keep that in mind. Consume more Red pill stuff and you'll be over that and you'll be a different person. But only if you start now. Cut contact

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i dont black her probably she will keep sending naked pictures,
Personally I think any girls that sends naked pictures should be shared and posted on the internet as a reminder to how dumb she is. Let her future kids or future bf see that $hit.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends. Can you control your emotions?
I don't think that he should have sex with her in the Position he is right now. He is emotionally attached. She spins him as a plate and he seems to have no options. They just broke up.
He has to work on himself so he never ever gets in this position again. Work on his body, mind just everything.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that he should have sex with her in the Position he is right now. He is emotionally attached. She spins him as a plate and he seems to have no options. They just broke up.
He has to work on himself so he never ever gets in this position again. Work on his body, mind just everything.
I agree.
However the only exception would be if he has rough angry sex with her, chokes her, slaps her, spits on her. A2M, anal, finish in her mouth after sticking it in the pooper. Then look her straight in her eyes and tell her "B1tch, I never wanna see you again." LOL

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to see her. She has already someone. I was writing that bulsh!t when i was still having hope. I did realise that she has done some crazy **** which i cannot accept so bills, furnitires (she still makes problem to sort it out) and i want to cut contact with her.

yes, looks like im her plate and i dont have any.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to see her. She has already someone. I was writing that bulsh!t when i was still having hope. I did realise that she has done some crazy **** which i cannot accept so bills, furnitires (she still makes problem to sort it out) and i want to cut contact with her.

yes, looks like im her plate and i dont have any.
Just do what you have to do. It's natural that she had already someone lined up ( probably not only one ) because it's far easier for women. Even the ugliest girl can do that as long as she has a vagina there will be someone waiting for her. Men have to do the work especially after a break up you're not in your best condition you know that.
Don't look for excuses so you can talk to her. Find ways how you can sort that sh*t out asap.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is not natural. I have never experienced something like this. But now i am glad it happened. I noticed how. She was playing with me all the time. To be honest, i am trying take my stuff as quickly as possbile but she is trying to drag it (sending pointless poctures or talking about what i did wrong during relationship) .

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is not natural. I have never experienced something like this. But now i am glad it happened. I noticed how. She was playing with me all the time. To be honest, i am trying take my stuff as quickly as possbile but she is trying to drag it (sending pointless poctures or talking about what i did wrong during relationship) .
Same thing happened to me just ignore her and if she continues sending pointless stuff Block her.
That's normal. She sees you as beta and uses you for attention. She sends you this pic and bangs some other guys. Don't play her game.
Of course you did mistakes in your relationship like she did. She tells you your mistakes because she wants to confirm her decision about leaving you. If you fall for that and apologize or beg her back etc. that will also confirm her decision.
She will never get back with you and even if she gives you a chance.. she won't do it because of you but because of her being dumped by some guy and her need for security. And even then she will use you and upgrade asap. Dont allow her to send you anything pointless. No pics no Text. Dont even make that possible shes out.