Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump got the COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News of this dropped in Oct 1st..... This is the October Surprise that happens every election year....

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he's now the biggest laughing stock of the world because of his cavalier attitude cost not only his country but his own family potential harm, and of all things, just for a bloody mask.

Putin must be enjoying the show.
Trump has been wearing a mask from what I've seen, but ok

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys would hv been out of the woodworks much sooner had y'all just wore masks.

Your economy would rebound faster and better, people would be able to enjoy and more people get to live until their appointed time but nooooo....

It's all fake news and BECAUSE of this lie being spread around by irresponsible people, you've got the highest infection rate with the highest deaths in the entire world and ur economy is taking a dive.
USA has been wearing masks since Spring. EVERYWHERE
Sure, not every state "mandating" mask wearing, but populated areas in those states were.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys would hv been out of the woodworks much sooner had y'all just wore masks.
The biggest difference between US and the rest of the world is each state(and city) in the US has different laws and rules and thus aren't unified in their approach. Where as you see more unification in other countries as a whole. Things can only be effective if treated as a whole. But that also needs compliance and the same belief from everyone. Communist countries or ones with more of a strong arm dictator style has an easier time to just throw down the hammer without much resistance.

This is not to address the effectiveness of masks and whether economy would've been better. I know better than to jump back on the broken record train...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest difference between US and the rest of the world is each state(and city) in the US has different laws and rules and thus aren't unified in their approach. Where as you see more unification in other countries as a whole. Things can only be effective if treated as a whole. But that also needs compliance and the same belief from everyone. Communist countries or ones with more of a strong arm dictator style has an easier time to just throw down the hammer without much resistance.

This is not to address the effectiveness of masks and whether economy would've been better. I know better than to jump back on the broken record train...
Basic response across states has been the same, except for minor differences.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic response across states has been the same, except for minor differences.
I agree but the implementation and results have been different between them. I find the quarantine and restricted list of states to be bogus and comical though because unless EVERYONE got tested, the figures for positive covid results are arbiturary at best. Let's say one week you have 2000 people just randomly having extra time to get tested while the next week you only have 300 people willing to get pro-actively tested. Totally a logic fail and why these restricted states lists are BS.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Whoever message here got deleted... You said Putin must be masturbating something to that tune... NO. DEAD WRONG.. Putin send telegram to Trump, telling him he is an optimist and hopping he will get back soon.... Translation.. Sending you medicine so you get back soon.

Only in your news you can hear sht like that, not here..

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USA has been wearing masks since Spring. EVERYWHERE
That's quite a blanket statement and I don't believe it's true.

At the very least we know the president didn't wear one, told his staff not to wear them, and ridiculed Biden (among others) for doing so.

Not to mention people on this forum have admitted to not doing so.

We also saw earlier in the year freedumb fighters protesting against mask mandates. A large portion of the population has opted not to wear them, which is their "right." Their rights and a $1.50 gets them a cup of corona.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but the implementation and results have been different between them. I find the quarantine and restricted list of states to be bogus and comical though because unless EVERYONE got tested, the figures for positive covid results are arbiturary at best. Let's say one week you have 2000 people just randomly having extra time to get tested while the next week you only have 300 people willing to get pro-actively tested. Totally a logic fail and why these restricted states lists are BS.
The quarantine lists are based on %positivity of tests, not total number of positives.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's quite a blanket statement and I don't believe it's true.

At the very least we know the president didn't wear one, told his staff not to wear them, and ridiculed Biden (among others) for doing so.

Not to mention people on this forum have admitted to not doing so.

We also saw earlier in the year freedumb fighters protesting against mask mandates. A large portion of the population has opted not to wear them, which is their "right." Their rights and a $1.50 gets them a cup of corona.
Trump has been wearing masks since July. You are talking old news. No country has 100% cooperation.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quarantine lists are based on %positivity of tests, not total number of positives.
Yeah but it's still flawed though as you only have people voluntarily getting tested and not everyone. That was my point.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump has been wearing masks since July. You are talking old news. No country has 100% cooperation.
No he has not.

Yeah but it's still flawed though as you only have people voluntarily getting tested and not everyone. That was my point.
That’s not flawed all. Everyone not being tested is our own governments failure to produce widespread testing availability.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not flawed all. Everyone not being tested is our own governments failure to produce widespread testing availability.
You seem like you depend on too much on the government and so called health experts but I digress. Go on about your life and I'll do the same.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You might want to visit China, oh, wait, just Hong-Kong would be fine...

Nah, you might say they're communist and just acting since u r coming.

How abt try Singapore or Malaysia or Thailand or even poor Vietnam?

100% adherence by all citizens.

Even wearing a mask wrongly would elicit a fine and maybe even jail time.

And ain't no one is protesting abt it, in fact everyone is very supportive of the measures.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but the US's rate of compliance is far lower than most developed countries and even many third-world countries, which the US is beginning to resemble anyway.

Trump has said recently he doesn't wear them consistently. That may not be the reason he caught COVID, but he hasn't acted to significantly diminish his chances. It's no surprise he was infected.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but the US's rate of compliance is far lower than most developed countries and even many third-world countries, which the US is beginning to resemble anyway.

Trump has said recently he doesn't wear them consistently. That may not be the reason he caught COVID, but he hasn't acted to significantly diminish his chances. It's no surprise he was infected.
Might have qn argument there. Don't know exact stats on people's cooperation in various countries.

I will say that many here may think I'm on the hoax bandwagon due to my issues with masks and lockdowns. I'm not. I'm in favor of spacing (hate the term "social distancing). Constantly take measures like handwashing and sanitizer to all illnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.