Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump got the COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And he's now the biggest laughing stock of the world because of his cavalier attitude cost not only his country but his own family potential harm, and of all things, just for a bloody mask.

Putin must be enjoying the show.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe HE'S faking it. Sympathy vote + miracle cure. You can never be too sure with politicians.
I won't be surprised, he's a businessman after all.

He's geared to do anything that brings him a profit.

But if indeed, I'd be surprised that his wife is a willing participant.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's okay, he's old after all. Right?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he's just calling out sick to avoid another clusterfvck of a debate performance? I used to do it when I was unprepared for a test all the time.

Honestly that we are 11 months into this thing and the man with the most control over who he sees and interacts with of anyone in the world is pathetic and we deserve every bit of derision that comes from all corners of the world for even having a debate about his fitness as a leader.

Peak 2020 though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he's just calling out sick to avoid another clusterfvck of a debate performance? I used to do it when I was unprepared for a test all the time.

Honestly that we are 11 months into this thing and the man with the most control over who he sees and interacts with of anyone in the world is pathetic and we deserve every bit of derision that comes from all corners of the world for even having a debate about his fitness as a leader.

Peak 2020 though.
You guys would hv been out of the woodworks much sooner had y'all just wore masks.

Your economy would rebound faster and better, people would be able to enjoy and more people get to live until their appointed time but nooooo....

It's all fake news and BECAUSE of this lie being spread around by irresponsible people, you've got the highest infection rate with the highest deaths in the entire world and ur economy is taking a dive.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could always flip the script if he doesn't have any symptoms and say he got it but still went on with life and it's no big deal. He couldsay he didn't do anything differently other than the recommended quarantine to set an example and reverse the fear in some out there.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys would hv been out of the woodworks much sooner had y'all just wore masks.

Your economy would rebound faster and better, people would be able to enjoy and more people get to live until their appointed time but nooooo....

It's all fake news and BECAUSE of this lie being spread around by irresponsible people, you've got the highest infection rate with the highest deaths in the entire world and ur economy is taking a dive.
Agreed.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could always flip the script if he doesn't have any symptoms and say he got it but still went on with life and it's no big deal. He couldsay he didn't do anything differently other than the recommended quarantine to set an example and reverse the fear in some out there.
The debates were fantastic. Biden got humiliated as a senile stammering fool.

This works in Trump's favor either way.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prediction: the media will change their tune and start praising Trump. They know full well Trump = ratings....

A Biden/Harris presidency = no ratings, nothing exciting...

Media will begin sabotaging Biden.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We're still here. And masks are still bullsh1t.
Where's the science to back this up?

Wait, no need to reply, somehow I got the feeling you're one of those guys who takes his Covid19 information from ambulance drivers and not from the ICU doctors, whom to you, obviously knows nothing and even worse, suspects they're lying.

Next time I'm hiring anyone with a degree from the US, I need to properly vet that's person's IQ with my own test, unbelievable to hear supposedly educated people in the US talking nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.