Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump got the COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...didn't you once say COVID was no big deal....?????.....

I interpreted that he was being sarcastic back when he said that.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You really quoted a blatantly obvious sarcasm. No, I don’t find 60 million dead people and 3 million dead Americans to be “no big deal.” As of last week, that was actually the official coronavirus policy issued by the U.S. Government.

“Herd mentality.”
Why hide behind a veil of "sarcasm"..... let's keep it real: no one in the US truly gives a sh!t about COVID19, everyone's position on COVID is based entirely on political alignment.....

Deep down, you don't truly think COVID is a big deal, and neither does anyone else on this board....

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do Russia
Yes. Thus far in Russia 21,077 died and 1,194,643 infected and 970,296 cured. Most infected in Moscow. This has to do with sparsly populated areas, excellent anti viral medicine, keep in mind, Russia has made 1st ever vaccine against Ebola, it is part of a defense industry... I'll take a few steps away from subject, but WW3 will not be nuclear at first, it will be biological, a hard hit, and then followed by nukes, because there is no other way... And yes, we are sparsly populated country with bad ass madicine. Thus far two vaccines against COVID, and one medication, all of them work... At that, hospitals are free. No need for insurance, insurance is free.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hide behind a veil of "sarcasm"..... let's keep it real: no one in the US truly gives a sh!t about COVID19, everyone's position on it is based entirely on political alignment.....

Deep down, you don't truly think COVID is a big deal, and neither does anyone else on this board....
No. I take serious issue with 200,000+ people dying of COVID-19. Most people have known someone who has contracted this vile disease. You’re on your own with that proclamation.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I take serious issue with 200,000+ people dying of COVID-19. Most people have known someone who has contracted this vile disease. You’re on your own with that proclamation.
Like it or not you and I have at least 1 thing in common: neither one of us truly gives a sh1t about COVID19.... we're both acting and speaking based on political incentives.....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The responsibility falls on the U.S. Federal government. No more excuses.
I'm just saying that event happening is why we have 200k deaths. Those orders issued by governors.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this this, and there are many other examples. Coworker that caught Covid wears her mask properly. Obviously doesn't wear mask at home. Her husband kids didn't catch it despite contact with her. Seriously, any theories on this?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I’d rather not anyone get COVID-19.
You can bet your bottom dollar that if the shoe was on the other foot and if this was Obama's Presidency I would be hollering day and night about how dangerous COVID is, and how it's a travesty that he let 200,000 Americans die. And you would be saying he was placed in an impossible situation and capping the death toll at 200K was an amazing accomplishment.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once out, viruses cannot be contained. Ever. Ridiculous.
Viruses can be contained. Nobody in the civilized world gets malaria anymore. Obviously outbreaks can happen, but viruses can certainly be contained.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is false. Malaria is a bug, a parasite. There is no immunity to be gained naturally. Parasites are not viruses.
Point taken, you are right. Nevertheless it is a disease that has been contained. Like I said, outbreaks can happen but the US has been largely malaria-free for 60 years.

Plenty of people in Louisiana get malaria every year. Are you saying these people are uncivilized?
Lol, that is a nice try. You know what I meant. Lucky for me I'm not running for office.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bet your bottom dollar that if the shoe was on the other foot and if this was Obama's Presidency I would be hollering day and night about how dangerous COVID is, and how it's a travesty that he let 200,000 Americans die. And you would be saying he was placed in an impossible situation and capping the death toll at 200K was an amazing accomplishment.....
The previous administration successfully contained outbreaks H1N1 and Ebola without letting either explode domestically. Again, governments of the developed world managed to curtail COVID-19 without the massive death toll and completely wrecking their economies. The U.S. has failed on COVID19. Calling 200,000+ deaths an accomplishment is spitting on a lot of graves.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The previous administration successfully contained outbreaks H1N1 and Ebola without letting either explode domestically. Again, governments of the developed world managed to curtail COVID-19 without the massive death toll and completely wrecking their economies. The U.S. has failed on COVID19. Calling 200,000+ deaths an accomplishment is spitting on a lot of graves.
I do not believe Hillary Clinton would have handled COVID any better.

Many more will. None of the dead will be revived, though.
I graduated into the Great Recession. I could argue that my career has never really recovered by 2008. COVID has been a double beating upon my career.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton is not President.
You are making an argument in support of the Democratic Party.

I'm not pleased with the whole COVID thing. It's severely interrupted my life and caused me massive trauma.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something funny is happening in Europe right now, most of the countries have strong limitations and guidelines that needs to be followed while at the same time we have illegal immigrants coming through westerne asia and northern africa that despite testing positive in most of the cases are not only allowed inside but kept with minimum surveillance, I read of daily escapes from hosting structures.

What do we say about women? dont listen at them but watch their actions, should we do the same with those in command?

Regarding masks, I totally support it for the simple fact that they protect from many diseases and I hope they will be mandatory for the following months since most people regardless covid19 fail to observe basic hygiene norms while dealing with others.

Next the funny thing is the in the Us, people is concerned from the pandemics but apparently believes that gathering with other low lifes to waste public property does not pose a danger to the general health...guess corona is kneeling too and raising his fist.

I'm afraid many people got the movie idiocracy as a "how to" life manual....oh btw churches are working, probably the virus gets banned from the house of god too, the cross works on both vampires and viruses.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making an argument in support of the Democratic Party.

I'm not pleased with the whole COVID thing. It's severely interrupted my life and caused me massive trauma.
Facts matter. Leadership matters. Party is irrelevant. A competent, science driven administration wouldn’t need to try to spin having the highest death toll in the world.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Something funny is happening in Europe right now, most of the countries have strong limitations and guidelines that needs to be followed while at the same time we have illegal immigrants coming through westerne asia and northern africa that despite testing positive in most of the cases are not only allowed inside but kept with minimum surveillance, I read of daily escapes from hosting structures.

What do we say about women? dont listen at them but watch their actions, should we do the same with those in command?

Regarding masks, I totally support it for the simple fact that they protect from many diseases and I hope they will be mandatory for the following months since most people regardless covid19 fail to observe basic hygiene norms while dealing with others.

Next the funny thing is the in the Us, people is concerned from the pandemics but apparently believes that gathering with other low lifes to waste public property does not pose a danger to the general health...guess corona is kneeling too and raising his fist.

I'm afraid many people got the movie idiocracy as a "how to" life manual....oh btw churches are working, probably the virus gets banned from the house of god too, the cross works on both vampires and viruses.
For now, Europe must NOT take in ANY migrants, to contain the spread of covid 19.

In fact no country should take in any migrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.