Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I DUMPED HER...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made a thread a bit ago about a girl I was seeing who brought up a old fling or whatever. Anyways been dating for like 5 months things seemed to be going good. Now I get a funny feeling something ain't right. I can't explain it just a gut feeling that something is wrong. Cause up until that point I had no worries or doubts. Anyways she was bitching about something asked her what was wrong and she freaked out on me over nothing. Tried asking what was up and it blew up into something stupid so I just said you know what!? This isn't working out for me anymore and walked out. Now prior to my anger she blew me off the last 3 times I asked for a simple hangout and tries to turn everything around on me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made a thread a bit ago about a girl I was seeing who brought up a old fling or whatever. Anyways been dating for like 5 months things seemed to be going good. Now I get a funny feeling something ain't right. I can't explain it just a gut feeling that something is wrong. Cause up until that point I had no worries or doubts. Anyways she was bitching about something asked her what was wrong and she freaked out on me over nothing. Tried asking what was up and it blew up into something stupid so I just said you know what!? This isn't working out for me anymore and walked out. Now prior to my anger she blew me off the last 3 times I asked for a simple hangout and tries to turn everything around on me.
Was it tonite? How recent? How does your energy feel?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was earlier this afternoon. Honestly I feel a little better. But kinda bummed cause of this situation. Maybe I over reacted but what the fvck ever. I dont have those bad feelings now

U

user43770

Atta boy

U

user43770

Sounds like she was sh1t testing you because she's weighing her options.

You could pass the sh1t test, but will that make you a winner?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was earlier this afternoon. Honestly I feel a little better. But kinda bummed cause of this situation. Maybe I over reacted but what the fvck ever. I dont have those bad feelings now
I had a gf for three months that was using me. Always asking for help. And being resistant to doing stuff for me. So she ended up hittimg me. I said "thatll be the last time you hit me. I know you can't believe it but its done" Drove her home dropped her off and never looked back. Felt like a million bucks ten minutes later. Because before i got with her i was feeling great. She did her slow succubus thing on me. And the energy came right back when i removed her.

U

user43770

Also, just so you know, by walking away you played your strongest hand. Gotta stand by it or get fvcked by it. If you reach out to her now, you lose.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you did the right thing, good man.

There are quality women out there who will reveal themselves in the course of time. Keep respecting yourself and good things will happen. Talking about ex flings and creating drama for the sake of drama, ya, let the next chump deal with that.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go with gut instinct my friend

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did not over react. She blew you off 3 times the flips out for no reason. There is no excuse for that behaviour. None.

Even if she isnt cheating or thinking of going back to the ex or whatever, you did the right thing. You didnt reward bad behaviour. Dumping her was the best way to handle this.

Head high brother. Next

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stuck your guns and maintained your frame as a human being. Next.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, I feel like an idiot but lessened learned.. she basically begged me back and because at one point the sex was good and generally had fun I thought I'd give it a shot. Then she stars acting more indifferent from when I broke things off and after making a comet she says she confused thinks were better off friends lol. I said that's fine no hard feelings i appreciate your honesty I will back off
NO CONTACT for her. See what happens when your a nice guy

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, I feel like an idiot but lessened learned.. she basically begged me back and because at one point the sex was good and generally had fun I thought I'd give it a shot. Then she stars acting more indifferent from when I broke things off and after making a comet she says she confused thinks were better off friends lol. I said that's fine no hard feelings i appreciate your honesty I will back off
NO CONTACT for her. See what happens when your a nice guy
Next