"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Leaving Pvssy on the Table

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Hey guys. I was playing in my band at a bar the other day, and I met a chick who seemed pretty into me. I had a question about how to escalate it properly.

So I meet this really pretty brunette after my show. She was quite sexy, had a nice body, and was on a revealing dress. We start talking, and we hit it off. I flirt with her and touch, she passes all my compliance tests as well("Hey come over here with me to the bar." "Hey come outside with me and let's talk.")

Eventually I'm able to escalate to making out with her on the dance floor, which is good. She lets me rub my dyck all over her crotch and @ss while we dance, and she kisses me with a lot of tongue as well.

I then decide I need to pull this chick and go for the Bang. The problem is, I carpooled over with my band to the venue. Pulling her would be effortless if I had my car. So instead, I asked her "Did you drive here, how are you feeling? I'm a bit tired, come to the gas station with me to grab an iced coffee." I figured my next best bet was to get in her car, and bang her out in the back seat.

And she hit me with that "OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't drive over here. I'd love to. Things would be totally different if I drove." Then she proceeded to give me her number. I really think this could have been a Bang though, had I known how to lead it right.

We hung out and kissed a bit more after that. I think her interest level was pretty decent. But as the man, if I don't lead to the bang properly, I'm not gonna be getting any pvssy.

I've done enough NightGame to know how flaky these numbers are lmao. You really need to bang them that same night. Kisses are fine, but I want a Bang. I also found out in post that she had a boyfriend lmao. So there's a small victory at least, making out with a chick that has a BF.

So my question is, if I run into a situation like this where I don't have my car again, how can I go about still getting the Bang?

Should I just tell her "let's take a walk" then take her to a secluded area outside, behind a dumpster or something, bend her over and bang her? Lmao. Or even bang her in the bathroom, I think that's a thing lol.

Let me know what you guys think.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Just take her somewhere out back and rail her...even if you get interrupted you just gave her a great experience and you showed her you are a man that goes for what you want and likely increased your chances of seeing her again.

Any women you meet out in a bar is a 50/50 shot at best of ever seeing her again...and you have no idea what her mindset or intentions are. She may have a BF she is mad at and wanting to get back at so if she meets the right guy she will allow him to rail her and then go back to her BF...or maybe all she wants is some random d!ck that night...or maybe she is into you in the moment but then real life gets in the way and she loses interest or it feels wrong or any number of other reasons women lose interest...
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Just take her somewhere out back and rail her...even if you get interrupted you just gave her a great experience and you showed her you are a man that goes for what you want and likely increased your chances of seeing her again.

Any women you meet out in a bar is a 50/50 shot at best of ever seeing her again...and you have no idea what her mindset or intentions are. She may have a BF she is mad at and wanting to get back at so if she meets the right guy she will allow him to rail her and then go back to her BF...or maybe all she wants is some random d!ck that night...or maybe she is into you in the moment but then real life gets in the way and she loses interest or it feels wrong or any number of other reasons women lose interest...
Yeah I'd pretty much agree with all of that. The last time I banged a woman in my car from NightGame, I just baby stepped it until eventually we were fvcking lol. Now I know how to do it without a car too... I wasn't sure if banging outside was a thing lol.

I will keep that in mind for next time whenever I meet a "yes" girl.

I'll text the number, but we all know how these NightGame numbers are. I'm keeping my expectations extremely low lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Yeah I thought about that. Only issue is she was with her friends, and plus this was like an hour out of town for me. I didn't want to be stranded there without a car lol.

The logistics weren't the greatest here. Next time I'm gonna make my own logistics by just banging her outside lol.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Obviously a good option.

Also who cares if you carpooled? If the woman wants it, a couple people crammed in a vehicle isn’t going to turn her off, unless she’s a prude; which she doesn’t sound like..
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Obviously a good option.

Also who cares if you carpooled? If the woman wants it, a couple people crammed in a vehicle isn’t going to turn her off, unless she’s a prude; which she doesn’t sound like..
Now that I reflect on it more, you're right that a taxi could've been a good option too. The main thing I was worried about is that she was out with her friends, and that I would be stranded an hour away from my house without a car. I was mostly worried about being stranded.

With her friends, I could've just told her to tell them that she was leaving.

It's sounding like if I'm in a situation like this with a "yes" girl, then I need to either just bang her out back, in the bathroom, or take a cab.
 
Last edited:

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Just take her somewhere out back and rail her...even if you get interrupted you just gave her a great experience and you showed her you are a man that goes for what you want and likely increased your chances of seeing her again.

Any women you meet out in a bar is a 50/50 shot at best of ever seeing her again...and you have no idea what her mindset or intentions are. She may have a BF she is mad at and wanting to get back at so if she meets the right guy she will allow him to rail her and then go back to her BF...or maybe all she wants is some random d!ck that night...or maybe she is into you in the moment but then real life gets in the way and she loses interest or it feels wrong or any number of other reasons women lose interest...
no more tongue kissin cause if she has a bf she probably sucks him on the regular shiii
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Hey guys. I was playing in my band at a bar the other day, and I met a chick who seemed pretty into me. I had a question about how to escalate it properly.

So I meet this really pretty brunette after my show. She was quite sexy, had a nice body, and was on a revealing dress. We start talking, and we hit it off. I flirt with her and touch, she passes all my compliance tests as well("Hey come over here with me to the bar." "Hey come outside with me and let's talk.")

Eventually I'm able to escalate to making out with her on the dance floor, which is good. She lets me rub my dyck all over her crotch and @ss while we dance, and she kisses me with a lot of tongue as well.

I then decide I need to pull this chick and go for the Bang. The problem is, I carpooled over with my band to the venue. Pulling her would be effortless if I had my car. So instead, I asked her "Did you drive here, how are you feeling? I'm a bit tired, come to the gas station with me to grab an iced coffee." I figured my next best bet was to get in her car, and bang her out in the back seat.

And she hit me with that "OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't drive over here. I'd love to. Things would be totally different if I drove." Then she proceeded to give me her number. I really think this could have been a Bang though, had I known how to lead it right.

We hung out and kissed a bit more after that. I think her interest level was pretty decent. But as the man, if I don't lead to the bang properly, I'm not gonna be getting any pvssy.

I've done enough NightGame to know how flaky these numbers are lmao. You really need to bang them that same night. Kisses are fine, but I want a Bang. I also found out in post that she had a boyfriend lmao. So there's a small victory at least, making out with a chick that has a BF.

So my question is, if I run into a situation like this where I don't have my car again, how can I go about still getting the Bang?

Should I just tell her "let's take a walk" then take her to a secluded area outside, behind a dumpster or something, bend her over and bang her? Lmao. Or even bang her in the bathroom, I think that's a thing lol.

Let me know what you guys think.
You do know what condoms are, don't you? I have done this just once in my life time.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So what happened with the number?

Don't you have some hookups with the venue for afterpartys and stuff? Befriend the Bartenders and they can help with logistics.
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
I've booked a last minute room in a Hampton Inn before, lol.
Ha ha, I've done this before. Was on a first date and we're making out 15 minutes after meeting and we both drove over a half hour to the meet location, so had nowhere close to go. Pull out my phone and found a hotel 5 minutes away. Always have logistics figured out.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey guys. I was playing in my band at a bar the other day, and I met a chick who seemed pretty into me. I had a question about how to escalate it properly.

So I meet this really pretty brunette after my show. She was quite sexy, had a nice body, and was on a revealing dress. We start talking, and we hit it off. I flirt with her and touch, she passes all my compliance tests as well("Hey come over here with me to the bar." "Hey come outside with me and let's talk.")

Eventually I'm able to escalate to making out with her on the dance floor, which is good. She lets me rub my dyck all over her crotch and @ss while we dance, and she kisses me with a lot of tongue as well.

I then decide I need to pull this chick and go for the Bang. The problem is, I carpooled over with my band to the venue. Pulling her would be effortless if I had my car. So instead, I asked her "Did you drive here, how are you feeling? I'm a bit tired, come to the gas station with me to grab an iced coffee." I figured my next best bet was to get in her car, and bang her out in the back seat.

And she hit me with that "OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't drive over here. I'd love to. Things would be totally different if I drove." Then she proceeded to give me her number. I really think this could have been a Bang though, had I known how to lead it right.

We hung out and kissed a bit more after that. I think her interest level was pretty decent. But as the man, if I don't lead to the bang properly, I'm not gonna be getting any pvssy.

I've done enough NightGame to know how flaky these numbers are lmao. You really need to bang them that same night. Kisses are fine, but I want a Bang. I also found out in post that she had a boyfriend lmao. So there's a small victory at least, making out with a chick that has a BF.

So my question is, if I run into a situation like this where I don't have my car again, how can I go about still getting the Bang?

Should I just tell her "let's take a walk" then take her to a secluded area outside, behind a dumpster or something, bend her over and bang her? Lmao. Or even bang her in the bathroom, I think that's a thing lol.

Let me know what you guys think.
Taxi, walk, Uber, Lyft, alley, bathroom, etc. Need to be creative and spontaneous. Also, depends on the age.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Taxi, walk, Uber, Lyft, alley, bathroom, etc. Need to be creative and spontaneous. Also, depends on the age.
I agree that I could be more creative and spontaneous. That's the kind of savagery I'll need to succeed at this NightGame.

Have you ever done an alley pull or a bathroom pull Rick? I remember hearing about that on the old RSD videos. Any experience with fvcking girls this way or any tips?

I ask because I prefer to bang girls I meet at clubs the same night. I hate playing the phone game lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
So what happened with the number?

Don't you have some hookups with the venue for afterpartys and stuff? Befriend the Bartenders and they can help with logistics.
I got her number. I'm texting it and her interest seems ok. I prefer to bang the night of whenever possible.

This was out of town. My first time meeting these bartenders and I carpooled over lol
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Since you asked, I think your standards are too low. Have some self-respect. You wanna lead some drunk club chick into a dark alley, and bang her behind a dumpster? You gonna complain when she claims you raped her, the next day, because she wakes re-inhibited and humiliated. How many years in prison is "not leaving pusssy on the table" worth to you?
Well when you put it like that... What do you think of those old "bathroom pull" club videos or whatever? I'm pretty sure that's a thing lol.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I agree that I could be more creative and spontaneous. That's the kind of savagery I'll need to succeed at this NightGame.

Have you ever done an alley pull or a bathroom pull Rick? I remember hearing about that on the old RSD videos. Any experience with fvcking girls this way or any tips?

I ask because I prefer to bang girls I meet at clubs the same night. I hate playing the phone game lol.
I've used dressing rooms at stores, cars, bathrooms and the woods. Got some head at the club when I was in my teens though. With cameras now, one has to be careful. Make sure there's a lock on the door.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
I've used dressing rooms at stores, cars, bathrooms and the woods. Got some head at the club when I was in my teens though. With cameras now, one has to be careful. Make sure there's a lock on the door.
Awesome, I'm gonna do that next time.

I'm assuming you just isolated your girls, and then escalated by baby stepping it? As in you isolated her, touched her, kissed her, had her suck your d!CK, and then eventually banged her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top